Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    We don't want your PB to starve Milena. Let's see what else I have....

Spoiler:

*squeeeee*

Thanks Wendy!! My PB is actually getting fat now I strolled on over to the Boudoir and snurched 5 pages worth of Vala pics!! I'd get more but my copy/paste button is getting abused I'll write some and come back for the other 704 pages

EDIT: Actually, my copy/paste button is reminding me that it has yet to touch any CoT pictures I think I only have like...3 in my PB I don't suppose you'd be inclined to post?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
      Yep. I need to fill in the love scene with more...well, what's going on in their heads than just the physicality of it. I don't know why I'm finding it so difficult.

~Erin
      Hmm...could be because it's a short PWP...which unless you've done a number of them back to back(ooo...bad choices of words, but it made me giggle so I'm gonna leave it,lol) at the same time period then it's tough to get a handle on what exactly their emotional state is at the time of the scene...understand?...there hasn't been a lot of time spent building up the backstory of the scene...or maybe I'm just rambling and you should ignore me'
      LC
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

One last ad before today's voting day comes to a close (in 6 minutes)! All those who haven't voted yet today please do before the day is over!!!

And those of us who have voted already only have 6 minutes to wait until we can go again

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Sure can Milena!!! In spoilers because I think I put 19 pics up for you!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by DJgirl; 06 October 2007, 08:21 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Yep. I need to fill in the love scene with more...well, what's going on in their heads than just the physicality of it. I don't know why I'm finding it so difficult.

~Erin
            Held out as long as I could Erin. Gotta go to bed. Sorry.
            LC
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Sure can Milena!!! In spoilers because I think I put 19 pics up for you!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEE*

*HUGS*

Thanks Wendy these are totally awesome!!! And that last picture of CB might be one of the most gorgeous shots I've ever seen! Ranks up there with the Crusades waking-up-in-bed shot *sigh*

EDIT: G'night LC!! OH WAIT!!! Did I email you back??? I sooo can't remember *bites lip* Okay, I'll just email you twice if I already have

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                Held out as long as I could Erin. Gotta go to bed. Sorry.
                LC
                Sh**!! Sorry, LC Well, it can be a treat in the morning then. All you other Fruitcakes, here's the latest in my PWP role-playing series up on my LJ

Please enjoy.
                ~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                  *SQUEEEEEEEE*

*HUGS*

Thanks Wendy these are totally awesome!!! And that last picture of CB might be one of the most gorgeous shots I've ever seen! Ranks up there with the Crusades waking-up-in-bed shot *sigh*
                  It's one of my favorite pics of Vala too. Glad you enjoyed them Milena. I can post more tomorrow if you let me know what pics you need. For now I am heading to bed.

Good night Fruitcakes!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Sh**!! Sorry, LC Well, it can be a treat in the morning then. All you other Fruitcakes, here's the latest in my PWP role-playing series up on my LJ

Please enjoy.
                    ~Erin
                    Mighty good fic, Ma'am!

Djay
                    Night, Wendy.
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

It's one of my favorite pics of Vala too. Glad you enjoyed them Milena. I can post more tomorrow if you let me know what pics you need. For now I am heading to bed.

Good night Fruitcakes!
                      YAY!! *starts writing a list*

G'night Wendy!! Thanks again!

Erin I'm reading now

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Please enjoy.
                        ~Erin
                        I loved the story Erin. Posted a comment on LJ for you

Now that I have fun thoughts running through my head, I am going to bed.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Oooh great fic Erin!! I love how sweet and loving it was, you know, throughout the smokin' hotness of it all! And the group fun in the beginning was awesome!

Okay, I feel like I've been absent so who wants to play? Anybody?

Vala: Can I have a minute?

G'night again Wendy!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            And lastly before bed (hopefully) OT: SGA - Sparky *clings*
                            Oh so true. ^_^

But back on Dala, I'm working on a new ark of truth poster yet can't find a good Adria pic- does anyone have a good one that I could snurch?
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                              Mighty good fic, Ma'am!

Djay
                              Night, Wendy.
                              Why thank you, Djay *tips cowboy hat in salute, and grins* You're mighty welcome!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                              Oooh great fic Erin!! I love how sweet and loving it was, you know, throughout the smokin' hotness of it all! And the group fun in the beginning was awesome!

Okay, I feel like I've been absent so who wants to play? Anybody?

Vala: Can I have a minute?

G'night again Wendy!
                              Hmm... I'm thinking Unending when she's crying or TPTB when she's going to change into Qetesh's costume. (*cough cough* Also featured in a PWP of mine, I'm so shameless )

~Erin

Comment

Hmm... I'm thinking Unending when she's crying or TPTB when she's going to change into Qetesh's costume. (*cough cough* Also featured in a PWP of mine, I'm so shameless )

~Erin
                                Hehe, in Unending I think she says something more along the lines of "Gimme a minute" but TPTB is right! Your turn to quote

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X