Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    That's why I tend to stick to a few threads... I rarely venture out into the rest of the forum unless someone either sends me a link to check something out, or another thread is reccomended in one of the threads I go to...

djay, that banner is sweet!!!
    Hiya Toomi! How is the kitty?

I thought I was going to do Vancouver, but I think that I am going to try for Burbank next year, along with Chicago again. Maybe I can do Vancouver the following year. One of these days I will make it to Vancouver!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Nice one, Wendy! I'd be putting that photo in my wallet and showing it off at the checkouts pretending he is my hubby!

Edit: You got nipple action!

Djay
      He's her Lobster!
      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
        Nice one, Wendy! I'd be putting that photo in my wallet and showing it off at the checkouts pretending he is my hubby!

Djay
        The picture as a whole turned out fantastic I think. I just wish someone could have taken a picture of him giving me a hug before the photo op picture

Djay. That would be hilarious!!!

EDIT: I got lucky with the nipple action *happy sigh*
        Last edited by DJgirl; 07 September 2007, 09:03 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Hiya Toomi! How is the kitty?

I thought I was going to do Vancouver, but I think that I am going to try for Burbank next year, along with Chicago again. Maybe I can do Vancouver the following year. One of these days I will make it to Vancouver!
          The Kitty has finaly responded to antibiotics... so now after a few weeks on those we wean her off to see if the problem occurs again. If it does she'll be getting these particular pills for most of her life...

I'm going to my first con in nov. The Farscape one in Burbank. My first Stargate one is the Vancouver one but I'd love to try and get to the comic con during the summer.
          sigpic

Comment

A new banner (spoilers for Unending)

Spoiler:
            Wonderful. I really like that picture of Vala you used!

That's why I tend to stick to a few threads... I rarely venture out into the rest of the forum unless someone either sends me a link to check something out, or another thread is reccomended in one of the threads I go to...
            I do too (hence why the majority of my posts are in relationship/actor/character threads...like this one )...but the topic intrigued me. I was curious as to what people thought would have happened in season 11...or people's opinions on the prospect of another version of the SG-1 team. It started out okay, people talking about the team and what SG-1 means to them...then some people came in and just started bashing...and then some started defending...and then it became the "I Like Season 9, Why Doesn't Anyone Else" thread all over again...or the "Did Cam/Vala Kill Stargate?" thread. Of course, it doesn't go by that name anymore...they changed it to the "Cam/Vala Discussion Thread." Ha! As if I believe that...it's the same thread, with the same problems. This isn't to be confused with the "What I LIKE About Cam/Vala" thread started by a former member of this thread. It's a sad state of affairs when you have to include "what I LIKE" in the title of a thread.

Page 1 and 5, huh? Now I can go play "Guess the Fruitcake!"
            Oh dear! Look for the idiot who didn't lean into those muscular arms of his.

Oh well, when we go to Chicago next year, you can make sure you are snug right against him
            Oh, I will! He'll probably think I'm trying to maul him.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The Kitty has finaly responded to antibiotics... so now after a few weeks on those we wean her off to see if the problem occurs again. If it does she'll be getting these particular pills for most of her life...

I'm going to my first con in nov. The Farscape one in Burbank. My first Stargate one is the Vancouver one but I'd love to try and get to the comic con during the summer.
              Good to hear about the kitty. I have been thinking about you two!!

I would love to go to Comic Con. I bet I could call my dad and convince him to go to that. He watched all the reports about it on G4. If I got my dad to go, that would save me some money, because he would buy my tickets....LOL Is that mean of me? Teeheehee He is pretty fun to be around. He goes to comic book conventions all the time in Detroit and Columbus. I guess I got all this stuff from him
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Talk amongst yourselves, just opening up the TQ1 discussion...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I would love to go to Comic Con. I bet I could call my dad and convince him to go to that. He watched all the reports about it on G4. If I got my dad to go, that would save me some money, because he would buy my tickets....LOL Is that mean of me? Teeheehee He is pretty fun to be around. He goes to comic book conventions all the time in Detroit and Columbus. I guess I got all this stuff from him
                  Lucky! I wish my parents were interested in that kind of stuff. I'm sure if I asked my dad he would at least consider going, even though he's not a huge SF or comics person. All I'd probably have to do is tell him that I'm going alone and his over protectiveness and paranoia would kick in and he would come with me

I'd really like to go to the Chicago Con next year, but I have no idea where I'll be at that point...or what I'll be doing!! I'd love to go the DragonCon, seems like a good time

-Stef

Comment

Wow...I am actually up for the beginning of a discussion??? Amazing!!!!

I really enjoyed The Quest Part 1. I will start by posting some pics...

My Puddle of Goo picture
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Didn't cap TQ1, might do that in a little bit. I'll tell you right now that this is probably one of the only episodes where I didn't like the depiction of Vala. She seemed like a cartoon

-Stef

Comment

A couple of photos from the deleted scenes. I love the little giraffe (?) toy in her backpack. She also agonises over swapping the hairdryer for the curling iron at one point!

Djay
                        He's her Lobster!
                        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

That deleted scene was absolutly hilarious!!! I loved the way she kissed the giraffe...
                          sigpic

Comment

That deleted scene was absolutly hilarious!!! I loved the way she kissed the giraffe...
                            I so wish that they would have kept that in. I thought it was so hilarious and adorable at the same time.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

While I thought the giraffe bit was adorable...I'm glad they didn't keep it in. I think Vala came off too "youthful" in this episode as it was

Question: Why does Daniel carry his bag when everyone else wears their's on their backs??

My favorite deleted moment is probably:

VALA: The dream I had, 3 into 1, that was you.
                              ADRIA: Yes.
                              VALA: And the one of me marrying the chubby weatherman from channel 5...
                              [everyone looks puzzedly at Vala]
                              ADRIA: That was you.
                              [cute side look from Cam]
                              VALA: How deeply disturbing.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Didn't cap TQ1, might do that in a little bit. I'll tell you right now that this is probably one of the only episodes where I didn't like the depiction of Vala. She seemed like a cartoon

-Stef
                                I do think she was just a little more over the top then usual. Especially considering how she comes across in part 2, it almost doesn't seem to flow.

That aside, I really enjoyed this episode as a whole. It kept me entertained from beginning to end. I love that the team was forced to work with Ba'al. He is one of the best villians the show had. Then they are forced to work with Adria as well...pure gold!!

Favorite Line:
                                It actually comes from Sam when Ba'al and Adria are bickering and she says "Oh would you two just get a room."(or something to that extent) That one had me giggling.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X