Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I finally have some form of internet! *Huggles thread*

How have I survived a week? Fics helped tremendously, so really guys, have some fruitcake and passionfruit martinis on me! I shall post something more coherant when I've read the latest!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to DJGirl and Erin! Sorry I missed it guys
    Last edited by Kath Pup; 07 September 2007, 09:04 AM.
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Evening shippers

@Stef great work! I really like your style!

I need to cap some more danny and vala stuff now that I have a much better program and comp

Comment

Hey shippers!

Here's a fic based on a deleted scene from the season ten DVDs. It's not a requirement to have viewed it, but it does help.

Category: Daniel/Vala angst
        Rating: PG
        Spoilers: Momento Mori
        Summary: Lack of progress takes its toll on Daniel.

Angst warning!

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...49.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Loved the fic Lisa Michelle

Hey Stef Do you have a header version of the 'Thousand Miles' wallpaper?
          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Fruitcakes!! I'm happy to see you all here and well!! Did anyone else have a 'sad smiley, come back later cuz we're down' page when trying to access the forum today? You know you probably spend too much time in threads when it suddenly goes away and you're left wondering what the heck you used to do during the day/night. That being said...I ain't going anywhere so long live Fruitcakes!!!!

--> --> --> --> -->

EDIT: Love the wallpapers Stef, especially the CoT one
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              Fruitcakes!! I'm happy to see you all here and well!! Did anyone else have a 'sad smiley, come back later cuz we're down' page when trying to access the forum today? You know you probably spend too much time in threads when it suddenly goes away and you're left wondering what the heck you used to do during the day/night. That being said...I ain't going anywhere so long live Fruitcakes!!!!

--> --> --> --> -->
              LOL, love the smilies Milena, but the second last one's got me a little puzzled...that is Daniel without his glasses right?...so I assume that's one's supposed to represent.....
              LC
              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                LOL, love the smilies Milena, but the second last one's got me a little puzzled...that is Daniel without his glasses right?...so I assume that's one's supposed to represent.....
                LC
                LOL, I hadn't even noticed he was missing his glasses...though, ironically, I chose that smiley because of the look in their eyes so how I missed the glasses is...odd. But yeah, it seemed more intimate than the other ones and it makes me think of looks they'd share mid-Unending so I thought it fit nicely between the 'couple' and 'wedding' smilies
                ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

STEF!!! The photo ops are up and ready to claim. I am on page 1, your pic is on page 5. Your pic is great Your friend's is right before yours and I love the pose.

http://www.creationent.com/SG20/index.htm

Just wanted to make sure you knew

Thanks Kath Pup for the birthday wishes
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*sigh* Yet another thread has been turned into a season 9/10, Mitchell/BB bashing. How is a thread asking about SG-1 in season 11 related to Mitchell being put in charge instead of Sam in season 9?? Plus, people are now bashing BB's acting skills. Bleh. Just what we need, one more anti-thread. Some of the usual suspects over there though, stirring up the negativity. Just guess who they are

But onto D/V goodness....

Made a comment on your fic, LMichelle

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                    Hey Stef Do you have a header version of the 'Thousand Miles' wallpaper?
                    No, but I could make one. What size do you want it??

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    STEF!!! The photo ops are up and ready to claim. I am on page 1, your pic is on page 5. Your pic is great Your friend's is right before yours and I love the pose.
                    Huzzah! I've been wondering when those were going to be coming out. I'm kind of jealous because my friend's looks better than mine I think you and I got the same MS expression...although it looks like he's leaning into me and I'm leaning away! Why would I do that?!?!? The one a couple of pictures before yours is funny!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

A new banner (spoilers for Unending)

Spoiler:

Djay
                      He's her Lobster!
                      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        *sigh* Yet another thread has been turned into a season 9/10, Mitchell/BB bashing. How is a thread asking about SG-1 in season 11 related to Mitchell being put in charge instead of Sam in season 9?? Plus, people are now bashing BB's acting skills. Bleh. Just what we need, one more anti-thread. Some of the usual suspects over there though, stirring up the negativity. Just guess who they are

Huzzah! I've been wondering when those were going to be coming out. I'm kind of jealous because my friend's looks better than mine I think you and I got the same MS expression...although it looks like he's leaning into me and I'm leaning away! Why would I do that?!?!? The one a couple of pictures before yours is funny!

-Stef
                        That's why I tend to stick to a few threads... I rarely venture out into the rest of the forum unless someone either sends me a link to check something out, or another thread is reccomended in one of the threads I go to...

djay, that banner is sweet!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Page 1 and 5, huh? Now I can go play "Guess the Fruitcake!"

Djay
                          He's her Lobster!
                          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                            I know which one you are talking about, and it was pretty funny. I think yours turned out well, though it does look like you are leaning away from him just a bit.

Oh well, when we go to Chicago next year, you can make sure you are snug right against him

Originally posted by djay View Post
                            A new banner (spoilers for Unending)

Spoiler:
                            http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/djay70/Art/50yearscopy.jpg

Djay

Beautiful Djay!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

I know which one you are talking about, and it was pretty funny. I think yours turned out well, though it does look like you are leaning away from him just a bit.

Oh well, when we go to Chicago next year, you can make sure you are snug right against him

Beautiful Djay!!

*begins taking notes in case MS is at the Van con in April*
                              Any of you folks going to that one?

Oh, discussions tonight? I think I got confuddled and I thought that the GW update was supposed to happen tonight but I've heard that it already happened...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                Page 1 and 5, huh? Now I can go play "Guess the Fruitcake!"

Djay
                                I can make it way easier for you Djay....

Click on the spoiler tag to see if you guessed right
                                Spoiler:

Pic #4001
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X