Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    awesome caps, Wendy.
    I love Vala's expression. It's hilarious.
    Well, I have to with both of you, girls. It's not just that I'm not seeing anything between those two (D&S) but I'm also not seeing anything subtletly going on between Daniel and Janet or Sam and Teal'c in Unending. Both actors stated that they played their parts hinting an actual ship between them, but I guess I'm a little bit woolheaded that I can't get these things. I can imagine Sam&Teal'c in Unending as a couple or himm sexbuddies but I can't see anything onscreen.

Of course, it's just me, I think what I need for getting into a ship is that their onscreen chemistry has to get out of my television and smack me hard on the floor. Sublety is not my thing

I could see the subtle looks between Janet and Daniel, I just didn't like the idea of them as a ship. I really didn't see the chemistry, but once again, nothing wrong with people that do

Gioia, I hope to send you possibly an outline today for our project
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Yes Your Highness!!!
      Heheh!! You're un tesoro!!!

Okay, I did my part and it is now in the lead. I know a couple other people that would probably vote for that kiss so I will go and tell them now!!

Speaking of kiss...I need honest opinions on these two banners I made. I really like both, but I think one is too busy. What does everyone else think?

You said honest opion, Daniel&Adria part is ewwwww, but the rest is nice.
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Ho! It's beautiful!
        A little preference for the second.
        sigpic

Comment

Heheh!! You're un tesoro!!!

You said honest opion, Daniel&Adria part is ewwwww, but the rest is nice.
          Yeah, I was just getting pics of most of his kisses. I don't like that he was kissing Adria, but you have to admit, it was still a very hot kiss!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
            Ho! It's beautiful!
            A little preference for the second.
            Thanks Vala MDJ!! I do like the more simple look of the second one, but I thought I would get a general tally on both
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

I could see the subtle looks between Janet and Daniel, I just didn't like the idea of them as a ship. I really didn't see the chemistry, but once again, nothing wrong with people that do
              Of course, nothing wrong with them. Frankly I'm finding them quite imaginative. It's always a plus in my book.

Gioia, I hope to send you possibly an outline today for our project
              Terrific!! I've got a few things too, so in any chance we can make an actual progress
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Giola love both banners though the Adria part is a little disturbing.
                DJgirl are those pictures from the Quest 1? I keep seeing pictures of D/V moments and I can't place the episodes.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  Giola love both banners though the Adria part is a little disturbing.
                  DJgirl are those pictures from the Quest 1? I keep seeing pictures of D/V moments and I can't place the episodes.
                  Yes they are. I capped it over the weekend. I hope to get The Quest Part 2 done in the next couple of days.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Damn all of you who have your dvds lol.Only 22 more days to go.

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I have to agree with you Stef. I have no problem with people seeing certain relationships in the first couple of season as ships, but I myself, just saw them as nothing more then friends. Ship and let ship I say!
                      Well, I have to with both of you, girls. It's not just that I'm not seeing anything between those two (D&S) but I'm also not seeing anything subtletly going on between Daniel and Janet or Sam and Teal'c in Unending. Both actors stated that they played their parts hinting an actual ship between them, but I guess I'm a little bit woolheaded that I can't get these things. I can imagine Sam&Teal'c in Unending as a couple or himm sexbuddies but I can't see anything onscreen.

Of course, it's just me, I think what I need for getting into a ship is that their onscreen chemistry has to get out of my television and smack me hard on the floor. Sublety is not my thing
                      Yeah, I would NEVER have seen Teal'c/Sam if I hadn't heard AT's remarks about it! There's subtlety and then there's too much subtlety...Teal'c/Sam falls into the latter. As for Janet/Daniel, I haven't watched enough episodes with scenes that would give me any indication as to a relationship there, but I haven't watched every episode, so who knows?

Speaking of friendships/romances, isn't it a weird feeling when you just can't decide what a pairing should be? I was watching Farscape last night and the John/Chiana relationship is just so fascinating to me. On one hand, I see her as his little sister....on the other, I feel like there's a strong sexual chemistry to them. I don't know what to make of it!! I almost kind of root for them sometimes, they're just too darn cute together. And I won't even go into the fact that...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...Chiana takes John's virginity!

But let's gets back to the topic of this thread...

Speaking of kiss...I need honest opinions on these two banners I made. I really like both, but I think one is too busy. What does everyone else think?
                      Hard to say, I like them both....well, maybe the first one more because one of the first pictures I'm drawn to isn't Adria/Daniel (or Merlin, if you like). Nothing wrong with that kiss, I just don't like that my eye focuses on them so much

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Yeah, I would NEVER have seen Teal'c/Sam if I hadn't heard AT's remarks about it! There's subtlety and then there's too much subtlety...Teal'c/Sam falls into the latter. As for Janet/Daniel, I haven't watched enough episodes with scenes that would give me any indication as to a relationship there, but I haven't watched every episode, so who knows?

Speaking of friendships/romances, isn't it a weird feeling when you just can't decide what a pairing should be? I was watching Farscape last night and the John/Chiana relationship is just so fascinating to me. On one hand, I see her as his little sister....on the other, I feel like there's a strong sexual chemistry to them. I don't know what to make of it!! I almost kind of root for them sometimes, they're just too darn cute together. And I won't even go into the fact that...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...Chiana takes John's virginity!

But let's gets back to the topic of this thread...

Hard to say, I like them both....well, maybe the first one more because the first picture I'm drawn to isn't Adria/Daniel (or Merlin, if you like). Nothing wrong with them, but I don't like that my eye focuses on them first

-Stef
                        I listened to the commentary on Unending as well, and never would have thought that Sam/Teal'c would be a "ship". I figured that Sam and Cam had to of gotten together in the 50 years they were on the ship.....but I digress.

I can't wait to get my season 1 of Farscape. I already have season 2 but I want to watch them in order. I have seen a few episodes here and there and I must say that there is some amazing chemistry between John/Chiana. It will be interesting to watch that in order

Thanks for the feedback. I personally like the first one better. I know it is a little busy but I sort of like it like that.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

I have to agree with you Stef. I have no problem with people seeing certain relationships in the first couple of season as ships, but I myself, just saw them as nothing more then friends. Ship and let ship I say!
                          I have watched stargate since the beginning (almost) and I NEVER saw a hint of any romantic relationship between Sam and Daniel or Daniel and Janet. I always had the impression Janet was older than Daniel and had a life off-base. why? I dunno. maybe cause when she adopted Cassie I assumed there was a Mr. Janet at home to care for Cassie when Janet was at work. that made sense to me.

but I agree: Ship and let ship!

Comment

I listened to the commentary on Unending as well, and never would have thought that Sam/Teal'c would be a "ship". I figured that Sam and Cam had to of gotten together in the 50 years they were on the ship.....but I digress.

I can't wait to get my season 1 of Farscape. I already have season 2 but I want to watch them in order. I have seen a few episodes here and there and I must say that there is some amazing chemistry between John/Chiana. It will be interesting to watch that in order

Thanks for the feedback. I personally like the first one better. I know it is a little busy but I sort of like it like that.
                            I'm still assuming that Cam/Sam got together Mostly because Sam/Teal'c doesn't really make sense to me. I'm sure it must have seemed funny to the actors, but it honestly doesn't seem in tune with the characters' histories/scenes with each other. I would honestly see Sam/Daniel or Teal'c/Vala before Teal'c/Sam.

You know, I'm not overly enamored with "Farscape's" first season. I mean, it's still a lot better than most TV shows, but I feel like it was the weakest season. My favorites from that season were probably: DNA Mad Scientist, A Human Reaction, Through the Looking Glass, and The Flax (simply for one specific scene). Interesting note, I actually met the hot actor from "A Bug's Life." He used to be a on a soap....he looks SOO much better in real life

But season 2 is definitely my favorite. And as I've been watching 4, I've begun to realize how solid that season is as well...some REALLY great episodes in there.

Wait, this thread is for D/V?!? Oops!

They make a great team, don't they?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              I'm still assuming that Cam/Sam got together Mostly because Sam/Teal'c doesn't really make sense to me. I'm sure it must have seemed funny to the actors, but it honestly doesn't seem in tune with the characters' histories/scenes with each other. I would honestly see Sam/Daniel or Teal'c/Vala before Teal'c/Sam.

You know, I'm not overly enamored with "Farscape's" first season. I mean, it's still a lot better than most TV shows, but I feel like it was the weakest season. My favorites from that season were probably: DNA Mad Scientist, A Human Reaction, Through the Looking Glass, and The Flax (simply for one specific scene). Interesting note, I actually met the hot actor from "A Bug's Life." He used to be a on a soap....he looks SOO much better in real life

But season 2 is definitely my favorite. And as I've been watching 4, I've begun to realize how solid that season is as well...some REALLY great episodes in there.

Wait, this thread is for D/V?!? Oops!
                              <snip>

They make a great team, don't they?

-Stef

Yes they make an AWESOME team!!

I hav heard from a lot of people that season 2 is really good, but I want to be able to watch it from the beginning. I frankly thought season 1 of SGA was it's weakest but had to get through it in order to know what is going on.

I have seen some of the eps from season 2 on TV(All three Look at the Princess ones, which I thought were pretty darn good, and had some pretty hot scenes!!) and I liked what I saw. Next pay check I am going to order season 3 starbursts and 4 if I can find them

Back to D/V...

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Yes they make an AWESOME team!!

I hav heard from a lot of people that season 2 is really good, but I want to be able to watch it from the beginning. I frankly thought season 1 of SGA was it's weakest but had to get through it in order to know what is going on.

I have seen some of the eps from season 2 on TV(All three Look at the Princess ones, which I thought were pretty darn good, and had some pretty hot scenes!!) and I liked what I saw. Next pay check I am going to order season 3 starbursts and 4 if I can find them
                                New banner? And you thought I was fickle

The second half of 3 is really good. Most of four is great, with a few exceptions. I won't lie to you, I do tend to be more lenient on episodes with good John/Aeryn moments, much in the same way that I do for Daniel/Vala. There have been some episodes of SG-1 that haven't been GREAT, but I can't help but love them anyway because of a specific DV moment. The same is true of Farscape.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X