No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see Tomin as an obvious for the triangle.

Comment

Oh, speaking of Sam....I think it would be funny to have a Sam/Vala/Daniel vid where Vala has to decide between the two. Not necassarily slash but maybe she chooses to either date Daniel or be single with her best friend, Sam. That could be a potentially fun video

Okay, no for bed...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
        I came bearing gifts!!!

Another ficlet for Unending!!! And for THE SCENE.
        Don't forget, feedback is one of my cravings!

http://gioia-gg.livejournal.com/5088.html#cutid1
        Great little story! I really enjoyed it a lot.

Originally posted by LMichelle View Post
        Hey!

Daniel/Vala fluff here:

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...la/305218.html

Missing scene Unending.

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
        That was too fun! good job on the stories. you are both good writers.

Comment

¿Dónde están todos? Pic run...

And who doesn't love wall-angst?!?!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so this Farscape Podcast with CB was brought to my attention by Truskawka and I thought I'd share some little tidbits from it for you. She had some interesting things to say (the whole interview), but here are the ones that pertain to D/V:

"I was delighted to find an instant report with Michael Shanks. Had I not, Vala would not have continued. There's absolutely no question about that."

[talking about MS and "Prometheus Unbound"]
            "I wanted to make sure that he was enthused, and you know, that there was some sort of spark for him, and some reason to get up each morning to work with me."

It looks like we've finally got our answer to why Claudia hasn't made any personal appearances during/after season 10. Turns out that her whole family was REALLY sick....I mean, in need of hospitalization. Apparently, she was getting very few hours of sleep (around 3hrs/night) due to the stressful schedule of season 10 and it was taking its toll on her health. She says it was really bad around "200" and she asked RCC if she could get a lighter load...but unfortunately, the episodes had already been written (notice that the three episodes following "200" were HEAVY Vala episodes-including MM). She talks about how she hopes now that she's got more free time, and she's doing better, she can interact more with the fans....maybe do a convention.

Wow, I had NO idea things were that bad. I mean, herself and her baby were sick, and her husband had pseumonia at the same time! She said she looked horrible in "200." If that's what she looks like when she looks horrible....wow! I wish I looked that good

Poor CB I loved season 10 as much as I do because of her. I feel kind of bad now for wanting to have seen MORE of Vala in season 10 Hopefully, now that things have calmed down, we might see her appear at a con one of these days. I guess I'm not as angry now about her roll in Continuum, because it gave her a break she clearly needed (she did say the AoT was exhausting...that she's never worked that much on a show before...which means she was probably working more than the 15 hours she did in some of the season 10 episodes!)

-Stef
            Last edited by Stef; 04 August 2007, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I have a short fluffy fic to share http://maevebran.livejournal.com/92804.html
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                I have a short fluffy fic to share http://maevebran.livejournal.com/92804.html
                Great fic MaeveBran very cute. Loved the last line:

"Well, if that is truly the case, I should tell you that traditionally, on Earth, couples don't have sex until after they are properly married." Daniel said seriously

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Thanks for the little tidbits avout CB, Stef. Poor woman, she has great problems. From now, like you, I try not to whining about her lack of role in Continuum. I hope everything will be okay for her and her family soon.

Maeve, cute fic. Drive in concept is so funny
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the info Stef. It just make me love CB even more knowing what a trooper she is.

Adorable story Maeve, exactly what I needed this morning
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

I also think that she looks amazing in 200.

A little pic run for 200:

I love her hair in briefing room scenes.

(Courtesy of Wendy, caps are great, Wen.)
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I love all the accessories that she uses. Never overstated but they're very cute eg the tiara she wears at the end of Unending.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I actually think CB thought she looked more emaciated than usual in "200." She's not that much noticeably thinner except maybe in the second to last picture you posted from the episode, gioia.

If anyone is interested in reading the transcript for the first half of that interview, it can be found HERE

I'll get to your fic once I finish redoing my LJ layout, Maeve.

-Stef

Comment

I see we have a lurker going by the name of Vala MalDoran-Jackson. That name alone makes me to like you Join in the fun, then I can green you!!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                              Thanks for the little tidbits avout CB, Stef. Poor woman, she has great problems. From now, like you, I try not to whining about her lack of role in Continuum. I hope everything will be okay for her and her family soon.

Maeve, cute fic. Drive in concept is so funny
                              Wow, you guys were actually annoyed by her smaller role in Continuum? It made sense to me 'cuz the story is actually about trying to recover the 'Gate so everything can return to normal...well as normal as their reality is,lol. NOT about Vala being Qetesh.
                              And once I learned that she was in her first trimester of this current pregnancy when they were filming 'Ark' I understood instantly how draining she must of found it and why she was thrilled with the smaller role in 'Continuum'.
                              Personally I'm kinda put-out about this thing that Stef mentioned in the same post about CB's family health problems:
                              Daniel isn't involved with a lot of what Cameron and Sam are doing because of FROSTBITE!!!!!!!!????????????...WOW, how lame is that!!!!!!! And where did you read that Stef?
                              LC
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Okay, so this Farscape Podcast with CB was brought to my attention by Truskawka and I thought I'd share some little tidbits from it for you. She had some interesting things to say (the whole interview), but here are the ones that pertain to D/V:

"I was delighted to find an instant report with Michael Shanks. Had I not, Vala would not have continued. There's absolutely no question about that."

[talking about MS and "Prometheus Unbound"]
                                "I wanted to make sure that he was enthused, and you know, that there was some sort of spark for him, and some reason to get up each morning to work with me."

It looks like we've finally got our answer to why Claudia hasn't made any personal appearances during/after season 10. Turns out that her whole family was REALLY sick....I mean, in need of hospitalization. Apparently, she was getting very few hours of sleep (around 3hrs/night) due to the stressful schedule of season 10 and it was taking its toll on her health. She says it was really bad around "200" and she asked RCC if she could get a lighter load...but unfortunately, the episodes had already been written (notice that the three episodes following "200" were HEAVY Vala episodes-including MM). She talks about how she hopes now that she's got more free time, and she's doing better, she can interact more with the fans....maybe do a convention.

Wow, I had NO idea things were that bad. I mean, herself and her baby were sick, and her husband had pseumonia at the same time! She said she looked horrible in "200." If that's what she looks like when she looks horrible....wow! I wish I looked that good

Poor CB I loved season 10 as much as I do because of her. I feel kind of bad now for wanting to have seen MORE of Vala in season 10 Hopefully, now that things have calmed down, we might see her appear at a con one of these days. I guess I'm not as angry now about her roll in Continuum, because it gave her a break she clearly needed (she did say the AoT was exhausting...that she's never worked that much on a show before...which means she was probably working more than the 15 hours she did in some of the season 10 episodes!)

-Stef
                                Poor CB! I didn't think she looked bad in 200. The one that I thought she looked like she might really be sick was Road Not Taken. She just looked a little wiped out....which she probably was.

Very cute fic Maeve!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X