This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smea
    Ok.. so I was on myspace.com [[yes I have no social life]] and as I am a member of the Sam/Jack Shippers group, I thought Id have a look at their pictures...

And look what smea found!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/untitled.jpg

I know its only little, and probably old... BUT I just had to share it with you guys

Made my day a little brighter... along with the SG dvds that Ive been watching... Im ill dang it But this has made me feel a whole lot better
    Made me smile.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Hey everybody,

Remember me??

I thought I would just pop my head in as I have finished my 6 weeks in placement (gosh did it go fast). I had such a wonderful time and on my last day yestreday, I got to watch a liver transplant. That was so amazing!

Anyway so anything much happened since I was gone? Probably not huh! Well like Sam_O_Neill said, S9 starts soon (although I am looking more forward to Atlantis) and we have that science thing hosted by Amanda on Wednesday don't we!?!

Oh and Caty, I shall be watching your new video soon too (yay ). As for now, I have a reflective essay (which has to be in tomorrow ) that needs to be finished. So see you all later!

((((((((shipper family))))))))

~Tracey~
      Hey! Of course we remember you
      I'm glad you had fun in your placement

Anyways, thanks for letting em know about the Amanda thing I didn't know we were getting that!...What channel is it on??

Hope your reflective essay wasn't too hard

Hugs,
      Sarah

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey! Two days in a row What d'ya know! (Please forgive me, i'm in a very funny mood today...)

Anyways, I need some recommendation of what eps to watch later.
        I want ones that will leave me with that nice tingly sam/jack feeling but I can't decide which ones

Thank you for any help!

(((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Hey! Two days in a row What d'ya know! (Please forgive me, i'm in a very funny mood today...)

Anyways, I need some recommendation of what eps to watch later.
          I want ones that will leave me with that nice tingly sam/jack feeling but I can't decide which ones

Thank you for any help!

(((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))
          oh you gotta have Grace !i love that ep so much! Amdna is amazing and THAT KISS!!!!!!

Also theobest momnet in the history of all shipper moments (so far) the heroes hug! OMG! I love it sdo much it gives me that tingley feeling!!!

Comment

Hey guys I am sooo bummed, GW won't let me upload my latest S/J fic! But as I was moping around the main fanfic page, I read Night Terrors, by "Sally Reeve and Marcy" in the favorites section. WOW, what an amazing fic! TOTALLY, totally awesome! It has regular doses of S/J ship, humor, adventure, angst, whumpage, glowing alien trees and hairy creepy-crawlies. If you haven't read it already, go read it!

Oh, and Sam & Jack 4-eva!

Comment

this is slighty off topic (or maybe off the wall) but anyone who is interested in the first of the new stargate novels-you can get them off amazon.com-not exactly in amazon's offerings -but in the new/used that they offer. Just type in under books-Stargate and scroll through-all but Sally's two are offered.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I finished 'The Cost of Honour' on Friday...superb...not so much ship, but a few shippy undertones...All round BRILLIANT story...completely true to the characters. I hope TPTB read Sally's work and offer her a job.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Hey! Of course we remember you
                  I'm glad you had fun in your placement

Anyways, thanks for letting em know about the Amanda thing I didn't know we were getting that!...What channel is it on??

Hope your reflective essay wasn't too hard

Hugs,
                  Sarah
                  Hey Sarah (hope you don't mind me using your name )

Lol, well that is a relief!
                  Yeah I really did have fun. It was hard getting up at 5am most mornings but I am missing it!

Well the Amanda thing was supposed to be on Sky One 8pm this Wednesday. It was about the science behind Stargate and that the Stargate (well wormholes and travelling through space) could become true! It sounds very cool. But I was just reading on a thread here (I'll try and find it in a moment) that it is not on now (have no idea why). And that apparently Sky One has upped the start of S9 by one week. So now the new series starts next Tuesday, 11th October. Don’t hold me too it though, I will have to check the Sky guide tomorrow!

Well seeing as I had never done reflection before, it was a bit hard. But it is done now, handed in and now I am just not thinking about it . Just got to see my personal tutor tomorrow and then I have the rest of the week free!

So what eps did you watch? I would have put D&C, Beneath the surface, 100 days, Grace and Heroes on!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

(((((((Tracey))))))))
                    (((((((Amy))))))))
                    (((((((Sam O Neill)))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Sam O Neill - I sent you an email...did you get it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      (((((((Tracey))))))))
                      (((((((Amy))))))))
                      (((((((Sam O Neill)))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Sam O Neill - I sent you an email...did you get it?
                      (((((Suekay)))))

Thanks for the welcome back. I am glad to be back. It has been ages since I was here and I did miss you all!

(((((((((((shipper family))))))))))

How you doing anyway? How is uni going???

Sam and Jack forever (well I need to be on topic )!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

We miss you too Tracey...Uni's great, but I'm exhausted!!!!

Well...I was planning on doing some fanfic tonight, but alas I'm afraid I've let you down...I'm at 95 000 words all in though, so expect about 5 000 words of fic this week
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam is made so wishy washie in "Lost City", that if I was AT, I would have had a fit.
                          i've heard this type of comment so much from anti shippers and anti sam/AT's that for the most part i can just block it out, but when i see this kind of stuff here if find it difficult to do. as it is now, i'll limit myself to saying that, the very same could be said for jack. in my view neither one of them is "wishy washie", and reasonable and believable explainations can be seen for both parties actions or lack of.

i know that some people will always see jack as being without fault, so every thing must be sams fault, and vice versa. personally i see each side as being completely even, faults and all. thank god for the sam thread and the jack thunk thread.
                          *sigh*

Comment

Sam and Jack are both people with some serious emotional baggage, too. I never saw either of them as lacking in confidence, but when it came to each other, maybe that was the case.
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              We miss you too Tracey...Uni's great, but I'm exhausted!!!!

Well...I was planning on doing some fanfic tonight, but alas I'm afraid I've let you down...I'm at 95 000 words all in though, so expect about 5 000 words of fic this week
                              Aaaaww!

Lol tell me about it. I am not even back properly till next week and already I am just overwhelmed! Last night I was up until 1am making sure my essay was ok (I stress so much and am never happy with anything lol).

Ah well 95 000 is a lot so I think we can all forgive you and wait a few days!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                Sam and Jack are both people with some serious emotional baggage, too. I never saw either of them as lacking in confidence, but when it came to each other, maybe that was the case.
                                i agree with you mostly on this. although i do see sam as having a huge fear of failing and disappointing those around her. and i think jack is afraid of the dark side. i mean c'mon, why else would he have never seen star wars. there's somethin' up with that! but seriously, i mean, his dark side. to a certain extent. he's afraid he's not a good guy anymore. he's somewhat afraid that he won't be able to do the general thing because he's been doing the point and shoot thing for so long. he doesn't realise that he has so much more to offer and i honestly don't think he realises that he is much smarter than he lets on.

the two of them are so humble and modest and unaware of how special they are, and so hyperaware of each others qualities, that neither one of them can understand how the other could be in love with them. (does that make sense?) and i think a lot of their baggage comes from there. i don't think that they'll ever realise how special they are, but i do think they have accepted now that they are in love with one another, even if they don't understand it.

i'm bored, and hungry. and i think i'm in a bad mood! (this is me in a bad mood)

Comment

Working...
                                X