This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Had good news today. Biopsy (on me)--results are benign!
    yay! good news for you.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      GOOD MORNING!!!

Perfect way to start my day! Thanks Nell!

Comment

Quick drive-by… can’t bear to see the toothsome twosome below any thread to do with Rodney McKay. Have enjoyed reading all the debate about whose fault it was that the various misunderstandings have occurred. Don’t forget, shippers, it was Sam who apparently wanted to ‘leave it in the room’. I think Jack has tried to respect her feelings…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
          Quick drive-by… can’t bear to see the toothsome twosome below any thread to do with Rodney McKay. Have enjoyed reading all the debate about whose fault it was that the various misunderstandings have occurred. Don’t forget, shippers, it was Sam who apparently wanted to ‘leave it in the room’. I think Jack has tried to respect her feelings…
          I know Sam left it in the room, but still, don't you think that there should come a point in time when Jack steps up to the plate, does the man thing, and says enough is enough "let's be together."
          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
            I know Sam left it in the room, but still, don't you think that there should come a point in time when Jack steps up to the plate, does the man thing, and says enough is enough "let's be together."
            You would think sooner or later something would have happened. Unfortunately for us it was the later, much later.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Are you guys as afraid as I am that what TPTB gave us as a "so called resolution" between Jack and Sam really might be all we get? Everyone has to write to convince RDA that first we are not mad at him as suggested and then to please help the shippers out.

Secondly, just thinking, do you think if the shoes were on the other foot so to speak, meaning Jack had moved on with someone else and Sam was the quiet one, do you think it would have made a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                Are you guys as afraid as I am that what TPTB gave us as a "so called resolution" between Jack and Sam really might be all we get? Everyone has to write to convince RDA that first we are not mad at him as suggested and then to please help the shippers out.
                Say RDA decided to make guest apperances. That doesn't guarantee they will use his time for ship or even wisely. They have made such poor use of his time in season 9 and 8, I am afraid they will give use some lame Daniel or Cam scene again.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Say RDA decided to make guest apperances. That doesn't guarantee they will use his time for ship or even wisely. They have made such poor use of his time in season 9 and 8, I am afraid they will give use some lame Daniel or Cam scene again.
                  i believe that you are right-unless RDA makes it clear that it is what he doing the scene for all we will get is some lame scene or maybe a scene of the two of them walking out of a meeting with landry and not saying much to each other and be told-see-sam and jack together.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Secondly, just thinking, do you think if the shoes were on the other foot so to speak, meaning Jack had moved on with someone else and Sam was the quiet one, do you think it would have made a difference?
                    well in the wonderful world we live in-sam the mouse would have suffered quietly for her love-and unless she did something overt-like when Chloe grabbed felger and kissed him-Jack would never know.

Comment

wait we're on page 2-that won't do.

Comment

Came across this:

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

^^^Great pic Qasim Where is it from.

Comment

love it love it.

Comment

i think that it would have ended up much worse for sam. as it was, half the fandom was saying what a b!t€h she was and the other half were saying, jeez stop pining away for him, you're pathetic. (man did that angry up the blood!). if jack had tried to move on everyone would have been saying that she should stop pining and get over it and blah blah blah!. lousy double standards. ggrrr.

Comment

Hello??!! Anybody here??!!

Jack: At last, a Thread that is inactive. Privacy!!! C'mere, Sam, baby!!!
                                Sam: Jack, **giggle** how do we know when a Shipper will show up?
                                Jack: Honey, it's the midseason break!! The Shippers are busy with RL and watching their DVDs.
                                Sam: Well, in that case........

**thanks to Mala50 for the cap**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X