No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying all the episode discussions, all the drabbles and all the art work.
    Even although I've seen it before, I still love the Ship Day countdown. I laugh out loud whilst reading them.

THE LEAST SHIPPY EPISODE

Beast of Burden (1)

VS.

Thor's Chariot (0)
    sigpic

Comment

THE LEAST SHIPPY EPISODE

Beast of Burden (2)

VS.

Thor's Chariot
      + = It's a simple mathematical fact
      And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
        OH YAY! FRESH SHIPPER Hello first of all! Welcome to the shipping family.
        So for ship day, people can show their art work or post links to a video they made or a fanfic or drabble they wrote. Anything shippy really. In the mean time we've got two games going right now. Votes on the least shippy episode and also a drabble prompt everyday to which you can post a short story as I'm sure you've seen. Some people just enjoy watching the thread and sharing some green love.
        It's just a fun online party to celebrate the airing of divide and conquer where our ship became legit.

PS: hlndncr: Loving the countdown!!!! They just get better and better!
        Akamainon: ahah your drabble for over the edge made me laugh so hard XD
        Thanks for the welcome ???? can't wait to get my hands 'dirty' so to speak...
        My love for J/S has no bounds!! I have feels just looking at a picture lol!
        I went back and wrote all the Drabble prompts down, will see if my muse (and my daughter) actually allows me to write something for those if not I shall post a fic of some sort on Tuesday ??????
        .... sigpic ....

"I didn't leave - because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter."

Comment

Inspired by "Over the Edge":

Quote from Chicken written by amaradangeli, used with permission

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            Inspired by "Over the Edge":

[img]http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2015/shipday-2015-drabble-07-over-the-edge-700x394.jpg]

Quote from Chicken written by amaradangeli, used with permission
            Beautiful! I've been loving the pics as well as the drabbles. You do amazing work!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              Hello and welcome

You can do one or ten of the drabbles hlndncr is posting - or post shippy art, vids, or screen caps of our favorite couple. The sky is the limit as long as it's all about Sam and Jack

The thread will open at midnight on Ship Day, usually it's great fun
              Thank you muchly
              I'm hoping to get my arty fingers out as soon as I located my mouse... My daughter seems to have hidden it somewhere!!
              I've got a couple of little ideas in my head that I want to do. It has been so long since I've been part of a fandom so fingers crossed I can make something as awesome as what you guys do
              .... sigpic ....

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                Beautiful! I've been loving the pics as well as the drabbles. You do amazing work!
                Thank you very much

Originally posted by Nonnie88 View Post
                Thank you muchly
                I'm hoping to get my arty fingers out as soon as I located my mouse... My daughter seems to have hidden it somewhere!!
                I've got a couple of little ideas in my head that I want to do. It has been so long since I've been part of a fandom so fingers crossed I can make something as awesome as what you guys do
                Hopefully you'll find the mouse in time for Ship Day

Comment

Over the Edge

Take Two.

(Forgive me for spamming with drabbles- I'm really having fun with these. I hope y'all don't mind. )
                  Spoiler:

The chasm gaped. Hellish remembrance.

Brenna was bleeding, but his eyes were on Thera.

He wasn’t supposed to know this. Know her.

He could still feel her skin beneath his own, her head pillowed on his shoulder, her breath caress his throat, her fingers on his cheek. See her smile as he teased her. Her lips against his.

This, he wasn’t supposed to know. New/old memories inundated his head. Hateful reality invaded his soul, and he teetered there – despised knowing what he now knew.

Remembering who they really were.

Not Jonah. Not Thera.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Sir.”

And, shattering, he fell.
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Nonnie88 View Post
                    Thank you muchly
                    I found my home phone in the freezer once. I still don't know which kid put it there.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Over The Edge

Spoiler:

”For crying out loud!” Jack muttered rubbing his eyes trying to focus again.He glanced over his shoulder. The object of his gaze shifted slightly but was not otherwise disturbed by his discomfort. A tiny little smile formed on to her lips. That's it!

”CARTER!” Jack barked with his best commanding voice. Her eyes flew open and she jerked up. She looked around and met Jack's eyes staring her from the floor. Again.

”You know, Sam” he said. ” All those years I dreamed having you in my bed included me in it too”.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

THE LEAST SHIPPY EPISODE

Beast of Burden (3)

VS.

Thor's Chariot
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Over the Edge

Take Two.

(Forgive me for spamming with drabbles- I'm really having fun with these. I hope y'all don't mind. )
                          Spoiler:

The chasm gaped. Hellish remembrance.

Brenna was bleeding, but his eyes were on Thera.

He wasn’t supposed to know this. Know her.

He could still feel her skin beneath his own, her head pillowed on his shoulder, her breath caress his throat, her fingers on his cheek. See her smile as he teased her. Her lips against his.

This, he wasn’t supposed to know. New/old memories inundated his head. Hateful reality invaded his soul, and he teetered there – despised knowing what he now knew.

Remembering who they really were.

Not Jonah. Not Thera.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Sir.”

And, shattering, he fell.
                          No need to apologize - the more the merrier

Comment

I found my home phone in the freezer once. I still don't know which kid put it there.
                            My daughter is just about to turn one... I can't even ask her where she put it haha !!
                            I foresee a trip to tesco to buy a new one haha!
                            .... sigpic ....

Comment

The First Time:

A piece of chocolate cake slid into Colonel Carter's view. She smiled; her thoughts flashed back to the first time:

“Captain, whatcha doin'?” He sat down across from her and slid a piece of chocolate cake across the table.

Sam, looking sad, peered up into her new CO’s face.

“Just thinking…” she replied.

“About?”

“Daniel, Chulak, Teal’c, Sha’re, Skarra, Goa’uld, Jaffa…”

“Captain, eat the cake. It will help.” Colonel O’Neill interrupted her with a smile on his face, brandishing his fork.

“Really?"

A few minutes later, Sam looked up and said, “Thank you sir, I do feel better.”

“You’re welcome.”

Thanks to Hlndncr for her help, this is exactly 100 words! Yeah!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Never enough! Thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X