Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
    OOh, I like the idea. I love vanilla! I'll try it and let you know what happens

So, everyone always writes fics that talk about Sam being a bad cook. But, she actually contradicts herself when it comes to that topic. In Emancipation she says she can't cook, but in Forsaken she says she "makes a mean souffle." She must improve her skills somewhere along the line. LOL...I just had an image of her doing that whole walk through the Joy of Cooking on team nights, like in Julie and Julia

Ok, I am really sleep deprived cuz now I'm giggling over picturing her and Jack in matching elf hats and aprons...oh boy.
    i could imagine them both being like "Carter, do we really have to wear these hats while we cook?" and sam would be "oh you mean, you BURNING the food like you always do" she says playfully of course.

Comment

The Shipmas Thread is now OPEN!!!

Comment

OK I'm early with the Shipmas thread because this time difference thing is confusing me.

I also have three different clocks giving me different times.

*runz around thread so confused*

I could take down the thread and start it again later, or we could have an extra long Shipmas.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          OK I'm early with the Shipmas thread because this time difference thing is confusing me.

I could take down the thread and start it again later, or we could have an extra long Shipmas.
          ok, now i know why i'm the first and only person posting there.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

i personally wanna wait until 12 midnight EST/9pm PST to start shipmas.

Comment

it is a couple of hours early...but I'm all for more fun
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'll make it to midnight tonight, so I'm all for a little early start...
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

An extra long Shipmas is fine with me!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

by Sparky She-Demon

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                      An extra long Shipmas is fine with me!
                      Hear hear

~

created by fems & A Karswyll

Comment

*looks at thread* *needs to get her things together*
                        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

I wasn't on the Shipmas thread as much as I wanted to be due to RL (prepping for mother-in-law's arrival on Monday, and daughter's formal tonight), but I was glad I got a post in at the beginning and end.

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

jack, this was a wonderful celebration of christmas and ship!

yes it was, sam, yes it was.

uh, jack, that's the wrong sign we're holding.

i know, sam. but i couldn't find the right one, so i used this one. besides, it was daniel's fault that i couldn't find the merry shipmas one.

no it wasn't!

was to.

not.

yes.

~dramatic pause~

now say goodnight, guys.

goodnight, shippers!

night!

MERRY SHIPMAS!!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Miss posting before the close of the Shipmas thread!

Merry Shipmas everyone, the best of holiday times, and sweet shipper dreams!
                              sigpic
                              My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X