I like your thinking, Kimberley

Comment

Sam?
      Jack?
      Saaam?
      Jaaack?
      Sam!
      Jack!

Is it just me or could this conversation go on and on and on...

sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Hi everybody! What´s new here?

My laptop broke and it took nearly three weeks to get it repaired. I have a tablet but that was terrible so I was mostly offline.

I will try to catch up
        sigpic
        Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikaMariia View Post
          Hi everybody! What´s new here?

My laptop broke and it took nearly three weeks to get it repaired. I have a tablet but that was terrible so I was mostly offline.

I will try to catch up
          I had the same problem Glad to see you
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Welcome back, Erika - just in time for Shipsgiving

Comment

Hey Shippers. Been out of it for a while. Thanks to everyone for the support. **hugs**

When is shipsgiving?
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

16th November.

Glad to see you back. **Hug**
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

So apparently Michael Welch ("Young Jack O'Neill") is going to be on NBC's "Grimm" next friday.

Comment

created by fems & A Karswyll

Comment

Happy Birthday Teryl!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the birthday penguin, Nola.

Comment

sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post

I am Canadian, so I only notice when she does something terribly British...but usually I think she's fairly neutral.
                            I've highlighted the part of this sentence that amused me. If I'd said that around here I'd be told I was being snotty and had the mickey taken out of me. 'Terribly' is a very proper, upper class associated term.
                            My brother used to have a go at me on a daily basis, for using posh and snotty language, after I came home from uni. I was actually just using a wider, more advanced vocabulary; I've since learned to talk dumb. My language and vocabulary is totally different with my friends, or on here, than it is with anyone in my home town.
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Seven days until Shipsgiving!

How about listing what we're thankful for in regards of the ship? Just copy/paste the list and bold the word(s) you've added.

- love
                              - honor
                              - duty
                              - insane chemistry
                              - sidearms
                              - jello
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Seven days until Shipsgiving!

How about listing what we're thankful for in regards of the ship? Just copy/paste the list and bold the word(s) you've added.

- love
                                - honor
                                - duty
                                - insane chemistry
                                - sidearms
                                - jello
                                -Angst
                                -Sizzling UST
                                -Fishing

Comment

Working...
                                X