My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      it's You Don't Know Me by ziva
      Thank you!!!
      The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
        Oh, I want one where she DOES marry Pete but then Jack tracks her down and things get romantic and hot. Anyone know of something like that?
        In Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve Sam is married and Jack is with someone else. LOTS of angst and therefore one of my favorite S/J stories

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
          How could anyone not want to marry Jack?!
          I think she knew he liked Sam and she was getting over someone too and it went too far!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            it's You Don't Know Me by ziva
            Very steamy! Reminds me of that moment in Angel when a newly human Angel finds Buffy on Santa Monica beach and hotness ensues! *fans self*

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              In Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve Sam is married and Jack is with someone else. LOTS of angst and therefore one of my favorite S/J stories
              That was one of the first I read from the fic lists on here, I thought it was brilliantly written and true to character.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ghZOvLVll9c/UWbdmvcQD9I/AAAAAAAAMa0/sYddz2ujypU/s455/Lost%2520City%2520thatsanorder_zps2c6a8345%2520by%2520neverendingimagination.gif[img]

I just love befuddled Jack and how Sam is like "uh, that's an order!".
                Remind me, why does she give him an order?!

I can imagine Jack looking like that when Sam finally comes to speak to him after Threads and she tells him that she's not marrying Pete because she has feelings for him.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                  That was one of the first I read from the fic lists on here, I thought it was brilliantly written and true to character.
                  I prefer fic where they're true to character, that's one of the many reasons why Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera is an absolute favorite of mine

Comment

I prefer fic where they're true to character, that's one of the many reasons why Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera is an absolute favorite of mine
                    I shall have to have a look at that one.
                    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I shall have to have a look at that one.
                      Please do - it inspired me to make this gifset and can be seen as the untold story about Jack & Sam from the end of Threads through Unending.

Comment

Please do - it inspired me to make this gifset and can be seen as the untold story about Jack & Sam from the end of Threads through Unending.
                        Apparently I'm following you on tumblr, no idea when I did that, the gifs are lovely, I'm sure I saw them when you posted the link a week or so ago (can't have been on here more than a fortnight, scary.)

Comment

Apparently I'm following you on tumblr, no idea when I did that, the gifs are lovely, I'm sure I saw them when you posted the link a week or so ago (can't have been on here more than a fortnight, scary.)
                          I've also only been here for a couple of weeks are you using a different name on tumblr? I don't seem to be following you...

Comment

I've also only been here for a couple of weeks are you using a different name on tumblr? I don't seem to be following you...
                            Just had to check, couldn't remember, 'nendingimagination' had to take out the 'ever' because someone else already had it. Not that I've posted much...

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                              Remind me, why does she give him an order?!

I can imagine Jack looking like that when Sam finally comes to speak to him after Threads and she tells him that she's not marrying Pete because she has feelings for him.
                              It's from Lost City, after he has given her command.

INT—COCKPIT
                              BRA'TAC
                              I have scanned the entire surface.
                              [Carter and Daniel look back at O'Neill looking slightly annoyed.]
                              O'NEILL
                              What do you want me to say? I don't even know why we're here.
                              CARTER
                              But you did pack the Haz-Mat suits for us. My guess is you knew the condition of the planet and you knew that we would have to go down there.
                              O'NEILL
                              Then you know more than I do.
                              CARTER
                              No, Sir, I don't. Sit down and take a look.
                              [O'Neill looks a bit perplexed and doesn't do what she says right away.]
                              CARTER
                              That's an order.
                              [O'Neill draws up his eyebrows, Teal'c does the same, Carter looks astounded at what she did, but decides that she is in command now after all and stands firm. Bra'tac gets up so O'Neill can sit down.]
                              O'NEILL
                              (while passing Carter)
                              Easy!
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Just had to check, couldn't remember, 'nendingimagination' had to take out the 'ever' because someone else already had it. Not that I've posted much...
                                Found you

Comment

Working...
                                X