Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (3)

vs.

Season 2: Out of Mind – Jack is a little distracted by Sam’s naked body (7)

Again this was a difficult choice. But I liked the second one more!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Why is it so quiet in here? You know I can see you're all present in the thread, right?
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (3)

vs.

Season 2: Out of Mind – Jack is a little distracted by Sam’s naked body (8)
        sigpic

Comment

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (4)

vs.

I do like the naked scene but come on!He's a man! Of course he is distracted!
          So I chose the first one because it's such a special moment just between Sam and Jack
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            I see what you did there!

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (2)

vs.

Season 2: Out of Mind – Jack is a little distracted by Sam’s naked bod (4)

Got to go with Jack checking out all that Carter skin. I'm sure if it had been the other way around Sam would have snuck a peek at him too, because she certainly used the opportunities in The Broca Divide (who knows how long she was watching him before he noticed her!), Brief Candle and checking out his abs former pouch in Hathor...
            You got me there. Can't get anything passed a writer.

I agree about Broca Divide...how long was she watching him? He quickly put his shirt on when he noticed her, so was she watching him put other things on as well? Or taking another thing...towel...off? Hmmmm.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

I agree about Broca Divide...how long was she watching him? He quickly put his shirt on when he noticed her, so was she watching him put other things on as well? Or taking another thing...towel...off? Hmmmm.
              Well, I doubt Jack showered wearing his pants and/or underwear... Wasn't there some toweled person walking by before the camera focused on Jack? Too bad Jack apparently took his pants with him to his shower cubicle and was already wearing them by the time Sam jumped him!
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

...and everyone splashed into the gutter...
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

...and into the sewer...
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

Yeah... I'm in the gutter...
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Oh dear Lord... toughie... *think, think, think....*

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (5)

vs.

I'm gonna have to go with secrets, as much as I love the near naked scene, I just love the interaction with Dad. Its a rare occurence to see Jack run for the hills. Its adorable.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Nola

Comment

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (6)

vs.

I have to go with "Secrets". As much guttery goodness as Jack and nekkid Sam is, I just love the interaction between Jack, Sam, and Jacob, with General Hammond looking on.

Comment

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (7)

vs.

I've picked the first one because I think the smile they share over their punch says it all.

My muse reared her head the other day, I started wondering what might have happened if Sam had married and his jealousy and insecurities over her going away to work, and not knowing exactly what she did every day escalated. This 'wondering' has developed into a full blown J/S angsty/romance fic, no idea how long it might be, I'm just going with it for now. Got two on the go, could be interesting.
                          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                            My muse reared her head the other day, I started wondering what might have happened if Sam had married and his jealousy and insecurities over her going away to work, and not knowing exactly what she did every day escalated. This 'wondering' has developed into a full blown J/S angsty/romance fic, no idea how long it might be, I'm just going with it for now. Got two on the go, could be interesting.
                            I can't wait to read that!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Nola

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                              Thank God she came to her sense before the wedding! (and I usually avoid fics where she married )
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 2: Secrets – Jack meets Jacob and shares a few mysterious smiles with Sam, "We have our moments" (8)

vs.

So hard to choose! I've been debating it all day but I think I'm gonna go with Secrets. Naked Sam is good but Jack's sexy grin *thunk* and for all intents and purposes he's meeting the in law and ... Eventually, later on in years, he calls him "Dad" but Pete (the fiancé) can't! TPTB must have put that in deliberately to make us shippers squee!
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X