No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* It's actually International Day of Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action, but that didn't fit...
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Oh well, since we're talking about sidearms....

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Ha, hilarious, thanks Ikorni! XD

And you learn something new every day... I didn't know it was Mine Awareness Day today. I watched the episode that picture comes from recently, too.
          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 3: Learning Curve: Sam smiling at Jack when he admits he’s not as smart as she is (4)

vs.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (10)

Definitely the sidearm scene - no doubt about it! I just love everything about this moment - the way everything just flows so naturally; they are so comfortable with each other by this point that Jack doesn't even bat an eyelid at Sam's actions, and she doesn't think twice about what she's doing. Like Amber and others have pointed out, the two of them just work

...Plus, ya know, guttery thoughts
            sigpic
            Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Season 3: Learning Curve: Sam smiling at Jack when he admits he’s not as smart as she is (4)

vs.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (11)

Touching is always good

clickable thumbnail

Comment

vs.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (12)

*joins the others in the gutter*
                sigpic

Comment

A cute little fic I found from the POV of Jack's sidearm (PG-rated I swear!)

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/m...eason8/gun.htm
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

vs.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (13)

sigpic

Comment

vs.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (14)

*Falls into the gutter head first*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Nola
                      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Lol so we all wish we were Sam then? Lucky gal getting to grips with Jack's thigh!
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                          Lol so we all wish we were Sam then? Lucky gal getting to grips with Jack's thigh!
                          Don't forget the sidearm!

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Don't we all wish we were Sam. I do anyway
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Damn right!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Nola

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Definitely can't forget about that!
                                Last edited by roque872002; 04 April 2013, 02:31 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Nola

Comment

Working...
                                X