No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't resist making this - if all goes to plan, below should be a thumbnail link to the larger gif.

The shoulder tap and rub!

Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Just a fic rec, it's on the secrets season 2 list but it's hilarious! Tag to secrets where Jack meets Jacob for a second time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6167602
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        Couldn't resist making this - if all goes to plan, below should be a thumbnail link to the larger gif.

The shoulder tap and rub!

[IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/laurens18/SG1/notmylanguageTH_zps270b0ea4.gif[IMG]
        Sam sooo isn't reading that, her eyes are focused on the floor between her and the bottom of the folder... To be fair if Jack was rubbing my shoulder like that I wouldn't be reading that report either!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I on my iPad so I can't show the proof, but in regard to J/S touches, when they find Sam in "New Order Part 2" on the planet, Jack touches her thigh.

Not kidding -- I had a minor stroke watching it over and over and over and over and over...

Comment

He does, such a cute scene
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (8)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!)(16)

mmmmm....bacon...

Comment

Just noticed I was a slab of bacon! That's too funny.

Comment

Sir, I know you're happy you found me, but don't you think this is a little too much?
                  Relax, Carter. Teal'c's a shipper and Daniel can't see. It's all good.
                  Colonel, we have a visual on your position. I'm assuming Major Carter has a broken femur bone?
                  Umm ... yes sir. Just checking it out now, sir. No, I believe she's okay.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (9)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!)(16)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      *pops in from Gallery*

I'm at work, with limited Internet capabilities because the school board doesn't want kids using Facebook on school computers but they can still use Twitter so I was browsing the screen caps that GW has from SGA's BAMSR (with the fishing picture in Sam's office). Is it just me, or does her coffee cup have a fish of sorts on it???

Screen Cap Here
                      The fish is the logo for the Waterkeeper's Alliance, of which Amanda is a member. It is her own mug, and she used it on SG-A as she thought it appropriate because Atlantis is surrounded by water.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I on my iPad so I can't show the proof, but in regard to J/S touches, when they find Sam in "New Order Part 2" on the planet, Jack touches her thigh.

Not kidding -- I had a minor stroke watching it over and over and over and over and over...

Comment

Ah but watch closely what he does with his hands before he rests his hand on her thigh!!! I reckon he was going to all out grab her into a big hug then thought better of it, in the end his hand sorts of brushes down from her abdomen eventually resting on her thigh
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            The fish is the logo for the Waterkeeper's Alliance, of which Amanda is a member. It is her own mug, and she used it on SG-A as she thought it appropriate because Atlantis is surrounded by water.
                            Aah, more information! Thanks!!!

Uh, huh, wha, guh???

And on that note, I'm heading to bed. G'night!

Comment

I can't sleep so thought I'd make some shippy gifs. All clickable thumbnails again - reading bagpuss's advice is a very good use of a few minutes.

The WoO one is rather poor as I had to knock the quality right down to get it below the 100k threshold, could only use 8 colours in it.

Comment

I can't sleep so thought I'd make some shippy gifs. All clickable thumbnails again - reading bagpuss's advice is a very good use of a few minutes.

Okay, quick question: I've been trying to find a good, decent way to make GIFs. Can someone post a link to a site, or PM me instructions, or something???

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X