Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Okay, quick question: I've been trying to find a good, decent way to make GIFs. Can someone post a link to a site, or PM me instructions, or something???

Thanks in advance!
    This also depends on the image/video editing programs that you've got on your computer.
    A quick search in Google gave me this: this site that references Picasion GIF maker. I've personally not tried it but am interested one day to do my own.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (9)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!)(16)

I'm totally neutral on this one. I consider them equally shippy. So I guess I'll vote for Space Race because there's touching (and not just the smack my buddy on the shoulder type either), and teasing and lots of stuff going on between the lines.

Tonight's winner: Even when it's just a picture, fishing is still the shippiest.
      Last edited by hlndncr; 01 April 2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (1)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (2)
            i swear you must be a mind reader, i'm literally in the middle of making a gif of that corridor moment - added my vote on too.

edit: here it is

I just adore the way they're both talking then look at her shoulders and he leaps back.

And the way he pushes the horse past him like he's scared its going to make a mess or something.
            Last edited by neverendingimagination; 01 April 2013, 07:39 PM.
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (2)

Sooo married! 'Nuff said
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves [B](3)/B]

Sooo married! 'Nuff said
                My vote got lost so I put the tally right.
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (1)

vs.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (1)

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (4)
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (5)

Comment

Posting just to see what sort of baconator I am.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          She touches more than that when she's checking him for injuries.
                          LOL!

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                          The shoulder tap and rub!

Love it, thanks - I wouldn't be able to focus on reading anything if he touched me like that either, "poor" Sam

Oh my!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Okay, quick question: I've been trying to find a good, decent way to make GIFs. Can someone post a link to a site, or PM me instructions, or something???
                          I use KMPlayer when grabbing from the dvd's and PhotoScape for adding text and color filters and for making the animation. I'd be glad to help with instructions

All clickable thumbnails again - reading bagpuss's advice is a very good use of a few minutes.
                          Please help - Where do I find bagpuss's advice on this

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (6)

Sooo married

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (7)

Sooo married! There's no hiding
                            sigpic
                            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Posting just to see what sort of baconator I am.
                              i was bacon popcorn i think.

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (8)
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X