Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
    Ok so I just re-watched the "want a beer" scene from Lost City, arrrrggggh!! Talk about frustrating! They're both so awkward in each others' presence you could cut the tension with a knife! And slap Daniel for interrupting!
    This made me think about the vid by akachankami on this very subject (not my usual fare, but literally made me LOL):
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ah yeah! My friend Camilla always has crazy ideas!

Who, like me, is getting more and more frustrated with GenVarel's WIP?
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

so my unleashed related fic do you guys want it to be canon related or do you want me to follow the game like word for word what went down in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Ah yeah! My friend Camilla always has crazy ideas!

Who, like me, is getting more and more frustrated with GenVarel's WIP?
          You're not the only one, really. The updates are fairly slow, but the UST (the indecision of both parties) is just unbearable.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          so my unleashed related fic do you guys want it to be canon related or do you want me to follow the game like word for word what went down in the game?
          Why not let your imagination run wild and see where it takes you? As long it's resolutely S/J....of course.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            Why not let your imagination run wild and see where it takes you? As long it's resolutely S/J....of course.
            of of course it will be Sam/Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              of of course it will be Sam/Jack.
              After reading all that UST lately, I'm just begging you for things to be made clear between them.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                I did a MOP video back in '08 addressing that very question.

https://vimeo.com/60886791
                And if that link doesn't work then try the links at [URL="http://uhsir.livejournal.com/19871.html"]my livejournal page.
                Good work, I liked it. Thanks.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                This made me think about the vid by akachankami on this very subject (not my usual fare, but literally made me LOL):
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs-Zch_NhS8
                I've never seen this vid, but it's funny.

Comment

Phew! I've finally caught up on everything! I think I may have OD'd on S/J due to Valenship... may go into withdrawl now I've finished that thread...
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Nola
                  Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                    Phew! I've finally caught up on everything! I think I may have OD'd on S/J due to Valenship... may go into withdrawl now I've finished that thread...
                    There is no such thing as too much
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

gah!! b/c gateworld has been out for hours, there's nothing really new to read on the thread! this is unacceptable! i have shippy needs!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Computer picspam to make up for the silence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avie by True Romantic.jpg
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Jack & Sam cabin fishing.jpg
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Jack & Sam A Matter of Time.jpg
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Jack & Sam 200.jpg
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

jack & Sam Continuum4.jpg
                                manip by mala
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X