No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack O'Neill trumps Jack Sparrow any day, in my book. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Sorry, I couldn't, couldn't resist.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc1226fa.jpg
      This is beautiful!! You did a great job

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      I couldn't green any of you guys, so VIRTUAL GREEN instead!!!

Meredith I loooooove this pic! I love the colour and the entire lay out! Maybe also because the pic you used of Sam is one of my all time favourites! Do you mind if I copy it?

Sam and Jack forever!

I'm glad you liked it! I love this picture of Sam and go right ahead

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Very nice.
      Thanks so much!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

SB, my Greenie fridge is locked, so I can't green you, but...

GREEEEEEN!
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*sigh* SaraB, I love a good picspam Feels like forever since I had a fangirl giggle over S/J. I'm cheating on them atm with Leverage squee...but, S/J is calling me back. Now...to work on a birthday fic for Samfan. Maybe some more picspam will kick my muse into action... hint hint haha
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
              *sigh* SaraB, I love a good picspam Feels like forever since I had a fangirl giggle over S/J. I'm cheating on them atm with Leverage squee...but, S/J is calling me back. Now...to work on a birthday fic for Samfan. Maybe some more picspam will kick my muse into action... hint hint haha
              If you've gotta cheat at least you've picked a good show Leverage is addicting!!!
              sigpic

Comment

So when is that RDA/AT con again?

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  If you've gotta cheat at least you've picked a good show Leverage is addicting!!!
                  Isn't it though?! lol not only that, but Castle is back soon too... *excitedly jumps up and down and grins* Hmm...I wonder if Samfan would mind a Castle fic instead of SG... haha
                  "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Sorry, I couldn't, couldn't resist.
                    http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc1226fa.jpg
                    love, love, love it!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      SB, my Greenie fridge is locked, so I can't green you, but...
                      LOL -thanks!

My multi-quote not working, so bear with me.

Pol -I couldn't stand it any more! I went to the store and bought marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey's mini-bars. Bet you can't guess what I....made!!!

I kept thinking of this: Campfire Stories Season Three Chapter 17 *falls in the gutter*
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                        Isn't it though?! lol not only that, but Castle is back soon too... *excitedly jumps up and down and grins* Hmm...I wonder if Samfan would mind a Castle fic instead of SG... haha
                        Haha Sasha can I have both ?

If I have to choose, I choose Sam and Jack with confirmation without a doubt

sigpic
                        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

I kept thinking of this: Campfire Stories Season Three Chapter 17 *falls in the gutter*
                          Yeah, that's a particularly good chapter.
                          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            LOL -thanks!

My multi-quote not working, so bear with me.

Pol -I couldn't stand it any more! I went to the store and bought marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey's mini-bars. Bet you can't guess what I....made!!!

campfire.gif

I wanted to put in the cool campfire crankie someone made but realized I hadn't saved it! We'll be making s'mores this weekend.

Comment

Who writes the "Campfire stories" for fanfiction?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Who writes the "Campfire stories" for fanfiction?
                                I do. The link is in my sig.

And...this was the only one I could find, but I'm SURE I remember someone making just an S/J one.

Comment

Working...
                                X