Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

Exactly five months ago I joined this forum and I never could have wished for a lovelier bunch of people than all of you. I'm so happy and very grateful to be part of this wonderful shipper family.

Signing up meant for me that I finally could share my love for Sam and Jack without being judged for it and it showed me the amazing world of fanfiction (of which I'm completely addicted to now)

But above all it gave me the wonderful gift of a new best friend who's always there for me and who accepts me no matter what!

In about 9 days I'm going home for a month to visit my family whom I haven't seen in nearly 2 years. I'm really excited but at the same time I know I will miss you all heaps.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me around and giving me so much joy reading about Sam and Jack or watching shippy pictures.

I'm looking forward to scroll through the thread once I'm back

FOREVER
    sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      Hi everyone,

Exactly five months ago I joined this forum and I never could have wished for a lovelier bunch of people than all of you. I'm so happy and very grateful to be part of this wonderful shipper family.

Signing up meant for me that I finally could share my love for Sam and Jack without being judged for it and it showed me the amazing world of fanfiction (of which I'm completely addicted to now)

But above all it gave me the wonderful gift of a new best friend who's always there for me and who accepts me no matter what!

In about 9 days I'm going home for a month to visit my family whom I haven't seen in nearly 2 years. I'm really excited but at the same time I know I will miss you all heaps.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me around and giving me so much joy reading about Sam and Jack or watching shippy pictures.

FOREVER
      awe, have a great trip home to see your family, whereabouts is home?
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        awe, have a great trip home to see your family, whereabouts is home?
        Thanks Suzi! I'm originally from Belgium
        sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Hi everyone,

FOREVER
          Have a wonderful time with your family!

We'll miss you. But we'll try to have lots of good shippy fun for you to return to.

Comment

Season 7
            Fallen

He’s very proud of himself and almost showing off his cleverness for her with the cliché contest

They move as one when they see Daniel

He sees how disturbed she is when Daniel rejects her and tries to make a joke to make her smile

‘You’re it’ when handing over talking to Daniel

She thinks Daniel calling him Jim is funny, while he is not amused

Him heckling her in the briefing

The this is the craziest plan we’ve come up with discussion

Jack and Sam in the X302; Sam ‘I can tell you exactly what it’s made of.’ Jack ‘Why thank you ma’am.”

Comment

Season 7
              Homecoming

Their shared worry for Daniel and Jonas in the hands of Anubis and they don’t know where to find them (hearkens back to Jack’s experience with Ba’al)

Going to talk to the Kelownans and working together

He tries to get her to lighten up when discussing Anubis making use of the naquadriah

Silent, almost instantaneous communication about whether to help the Kelownans fight Anubis

When Teal’c is talking to Jack about Ba’al she senses his distress from across the room and turns to him; he looks to her for support

When the story about the dancing monkey’s falls flat he passes the diplomatic ball over to her

He agrees to let her go retrieve the crystal but sends Teal’c with her

Comment

Guys, thanks for all the GREEN and well wishes on ship day! God bless you all
                sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Hi everyone,

FOREVER
                  Have a great time and a safe trip! A lot more shippy moments to come when you get back :-)
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 7
                    Fragile Balance

He asks for Sam when he arrives as a teenager

She sets him up with a Playstation

Sam admits teenage Jack is cute

Sam lets him into the briefing

Sam is sent to tell Jack he’s dying, and she stays with him

She brings her father to help and when Jacob suggests stasis and he resists she uses her trump card, ‘Please’ (ala Frozen)

Jack finding everyone including Sam in his bedroom

She’s relieved to have the original Jack again

He asks her to explain what’s going on and she introduces him to his clone

He asks her if he should be irked about being kidnapped and cloned and she agrees that she would be

Comment

Thanks for sharing more of these shippy moments!! I'm gonna be sad when it's over
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 7
                        Orpheus

Plan B discussion

Comment

well i watched threads and moebious last night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! How amazing were those episodes??? and Jack and Sam are soooo together now, and a lot of people may say we never got confirmation but i do feel TPTB really did spell it out in these episodes, even through AT J/S they kept us thinking about it

'i wonder if alternate timeline me has a boyfriend?'

and the way they made a point of showing them touching and being stood close after threads.

I must admit my brain is a little timeline fuzzled, I'm guessing quite some time must have passed between when Jacob dies, Daniel comes back, when moebius happens and the fishing trip???

sad now tho cos i know it's not going to be the same without the original SG-1 team
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

YAY I'm so happy it finally came. I think I'm going to be in a Stargate coma before long!!

IMG_0293[1].jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 7
                              Revisions

When Jack introduces the team he calls her Sam.

As they are walking into the village, Sam smiles slightly and looks fondly amused with Jack over his “trade.”

When Sam reports about the dropping power, Jack is a little impatient with her technobabble, but restrains himself from cutting her off.

He calls Sam to warn her that they may be in danger and tells her to be careful.

Comment

Season 7
                                Lifeboat

‘We have a shipload of frozen people’ exchange

Waking up in the infirmary together

Go to check on Daniel together, no sense of personal space, their whole sides are up against each other

Comment

Working...
                                X