Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Mininng naked? Yep, it must be like fishing!
    Definitely haha
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

So sweet the way they are cuddled up in a corner together!

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
        I love how they are in this ep. He's always showing more of himself. He's so cute too
        He's so adorable the way he tries to tell Sam how he feels. It's the one thing they can both hang on to.

Comment

And then they kiss!

Comment

Personally, I don't think it went beyond a kiss. I just can't see how they could go back to what they were before otherwise.

Comment

And then they kiss!
              LOL yes, yes they do He's like a little boy telling the girl he likes he has a crush on her haha
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Scruffy Jack is so HOT!

Comment

Too bad that look isn't regulation!

Comment

Just learning their own names starts them back on the road to superior and subordinate. They already seem more reserved around one another.

Comment

Did you see Sam's smile at Jack after he shoots the skylight. It's like she's so proud of him for helping these people.

Comment

Jack clearly remembers this tropical planet with big beaches . . . and little bikinis?

Comment

Oh the AGNST!!!!!!!

Comment

Jack's voice has so much regret when he says, "Sir."

Comment

So everybody share your thoughts on Beneath the Surface!

And join in next time for Shipper Commentary on Point of View. Tuesday, 9pm EST.

Comment

So everybody share your thoughts on Beneath the Surface!

And join in next time for Shipper Commentary on Point of View. Tuesday, 9pm EST.

I love the angst in this episode and that last scene, how heartbreaking that 'Sir' is from him. Its like he is seeing what he wants, but that one word kind of just...puts him back behind a barrier. So sad But it is a great episode to show the potential

Comment

Working...
                                X