Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
    I love that scene, how Jack is just tired of being patient and just snaps, taking control...I guess a part of him is resigned to the fact that Sam is in trouble and being nice to the Entity won't help.
    I think he snaps because he's had to be so controlled and can't express how he's hurting and how much he cares. But he can let out his anger and frustration. So that becomes his emotional release.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      I think he snaps because he's had to be so controlled and can't express how he's hurting and how much he cares. But he can let out his anger and frustration. So that becomes his emotional release.
      Yeah I think so too. His words were controlled earlier but he didnt have control of the situation until he twisted it around on the thing.
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

this next scene just kills me. when i first saw this episode back when i was like 10 or 11 i was like did he really kill sam.

Comment

And who says Jack can't be diplomatic? LOL
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

I don't understand why they let her escape the infirmary just to shoot her in the hall.

Comment

He looks so devestated when he has to shoot her the second time.

He knows he has no choice. But then it's like, "What have I done?"

Comment

I don't understand why they let her escape the infirmary just to shoot her in the hall.
                i don't know but sam/entity's look was like "do you have the will to kill me and kill your friend." and jack's resigned look just said "god forgive me."

Comment

Yeah that is kind of silly. I guess that they couldnt just let her do what she was doing, especially given how threatening it looked...

Comment

He has to be thinking about Charlie and some point. Losing his son because of his own gun and now Sam at his own hand.

Comment

He looks so devestated when he has to shoot her the second time.

He knows he has no choice. But then it's like, "What have I done?"
                      yeah RDA really played that scene very well.

Comment

Everyone is just tap dancing around Jack here. It's exactly how you would treat a spouse in this situation.

In fact, the choice to remove life support would have to come from the person with medical power of attorney. That's generally a spouse or parent. Not a CO.

Jack knew about Sam's living will. Wonder if she did give him PoA.

Comment

Jack's response to Janet is so heartbreaking. "Give it a minute." Like he just has to hold on to her for a little while longer.

Comment

Everyone is just tap dancing around Jack here. It's exactly how you would treat a spouse in this situation.

In fact, the choice to remove life support would have to come from the person with medical power of attorney. That's generally a spouse or parent. Not a CO.

Jack knew about Sam's living will. Wonder if she did give him PoA.
                            well with jacob off world and mark not in the loop jack was the next logical person.

Comment

Jack imediately grasps at any chance to save Sam. He usually argues with Daniel more, but he seems willing to believe because he wants so badly for Sam to be alright.

Comment

"we heard."

Comment

Working...
                                X