Comment

Merry Christmas Shippers!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Merry Christmas Shippers!!!

OT
        Spoiler:
        My Christmas spirit has been severely dampened because I just learned that my dad is in ICU with pneumonia.

Comment

This is me right now... (except on a MacBook Pro)

Comment

Happy Christmas Everyone!!
            sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Wishing all shippers peace, love, joy, and good health now and always.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

OT
                Spoiler:
                My Christmas spirit has been severely dampened because I just learned that my dad is in ICU with pneumonia.
                OT

Spoiler:
                Sorry to hear that. My mom has to stay in hospital during Christmas. Wish you all the best and hope he'll get better soon.

*hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm so sorry! But don't worry, parents have a knack for pulling through for their kids at Christmas. And with all the good vibes going around today, he's bound to get better in no time, right? I'll be thinking about you guys today anyway. Sending lots of happy healthy vibes your way! <<Hugs>>

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.
                    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I dunno if you all remember... it might have even in been in the 1.0 version of the Sam/Jack thread, but someone asked if the Celebrating 10 Years of SG-1 book on sale here at Gateworld had any shippy bits.

Well, I now have the answer! My parents apparently saw me admiring the book description online and surprised me with it for Xmas. I just finished reading the whole thing. It's kinda hilarious, by the way, the little quotes they have in there...

But anyway, the answer: The only mention of our beloved ship is a little quote from someone that says something along the lines of "Between the efforts to bring Michael [Shanks] back, and the campaign to get Carter and O'Neill together on the show, we've gotten a lot of fanmail..."

So there you go! A ship mention and a shout out to the fans in one go.

But that's about it. Just wanted to share!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope everyone have a good time today.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

OT My Dad:

Spoiler:
                                Thanks everyone for the good wishes. My dad is doing OK. He's stable right now.

Unfortunately, I'm 3000 miles away; so there's very little I can do. My brothers are nearby and taking care of things.

Comment

Working...
                                X