Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    Jack's use is the only time the use of "always" stood out for me and it sounded so sincere... I recently heard it on Castle too and I automatically compared it to Jack's "always" and decided RDA did it much better
    I'm a Castle fan too, but my mind will always associate that word with Sam/Jack
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Jack's use of it was not the first time I ever heard it, so I don't think of it as only SG-1 lingo.
      A lot of Jack-isms have been around for years before they were ever used in Stargate.

For instance, when I was a kid, my parents and their friends used "for cryin' out loud" a lot for one thing or another.

Comment

Yep. Hubs knows what I mean when I say it (he's a fan of the show also). I've used it with other GW members when emphasizing a point.

Jack's use of it was not the first time I ever heard it, so I don't think of it as only SG-1 lingo.
        Two more posts .......

Comment

Am I promoted yet??
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Huzzah!!!!

*thows confetti in the virtual air*

Ok -who wants to pin my insignia on?????
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Well, I guess you'll have to wait for your CO to show up Unless Jack and Sam make a surprise visit and pin 'em up Congrats!
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Huzzah!!!!

Here you go :

Last edited by hedwig; 14 November 2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

There you go, SaraB, didn't take you long, did it?? Congratulations! At the rate you post, you'll probably beat me to Major

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Divide and Conquer (S4Ep5) (1)

vs.

Fishing (12)

Fishing gets my vote! I loved D&C, but I didn't like Anise's outfit or the fact she got to smooch Jack (not Sam!).

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Speaking of a change in hair color:

Colors of Distraction by jennickels
                      Great fic, thanks for the rec!

Comment

Huzzah!!!!

Congrats, Captain!

Wait...is this like that game, Pin the Tail on the Donkey? Because if it is, I'm in. Not that you're a donkey.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Congrats Captain Sara!
                          sigpic

Comment

*salutes* ...it's an honor, ma'am...

Spoiler:
                            (you are Major General, and your reputation says you are in charge at the SGC...so that would make you my CO. right??)

...I guess sticking my tongue out at my CO is insubordination?

And back on topic:

Tonight is the BtS rewatch, isn't it??

: You know there are things about this place that I like.
                            : Really?
                            [She looks at him and smiles and he understands what she means.]
                            : Would it mean anything if I told you I remember something else?
                            : What?
                            : Feelings.
                            : Feelings?
                            : I remember feeling feelings.
                            : For me?
                            (sarcastically): No, for Tor.
                            [Carter/Thera laughs at him.]
                            : I don’t remember much. But I do remember that.
                            : So…
                            : So…I’m just saying.
                            : Well then I feel better.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

And thanks everybody! I tried to green you all, but it locked on me
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Congrats on the promotion, Captain!

Comment

Working...
                                X