Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a good few pages later...

I'm usually not that keen on Manga drawing style which I find way too cutesy for my taste. But I did like this one: http://hito76.free.fr/LeCahier.jpg

An if you want any of Hito stuff translated, let me know.
    "Didn't that tape say there were no fish in your pond?"

Comment

New person to contact at MGM:
      http://m.deadline.com/2011/09/dene-s...d-cfo-for-mgm/
      sigpic

Comment

sorry to put this here but...
        Spoiler:
        someone wrote me a nice note last night and I read it and now it's gone. I've checked my inbox and can't seem to find where the message would be. So...thank you to whomever it was ( I read it at midnight or so, a bit sleepy) and yes, I am glad to be back on the boards again.

Of course, being here and playing means I am NOT working on my dissertation, and that's a bad thing, but I plan to remedy that this weekend. And I MUST get a draft of the novel to my editor before she beats me. On the plus side, she says the first one is selling well.

Still waiting to hear back from my agent about novelizing the Stargate: Rev(s)olution script. It's a slow process, but all good vibes will help, I'm sure.

Lastly, I'm on my ipad so have a harder time posting pics. So instead:

Edit: all the talk about Hito made me change my sig. I tried to email him/her for permission to use it, and I have credited Hito in the art, so nobody beat me.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Y'all ain't posting any photos everyone here hasn't seen a hundred times. Try playing nice with each other instead of just doing what you want and to heck with the rest of us.
          Piggy backing on the whole not removing tags - Photobucket is a great resource. A free account and in general everything posted on this thread is snurchable (and if actually made like wallpapers etc, just be sure to credit or PM the maker) - I just save what I like and upload it to my PB which even gives it to with IMG tags and all so you can repost it

(As for the GIF thing, it didn't even occur to me that there were size limitations - I'm new to posting GIFs and it was corrected as soon as a member pointed it out, my apologies).

But back on topic:

Comment

Hey Endy,

Change your sig, there's nothing wrong with your English! It's certainly better than I've seen from native speakers. And you certainly don't want to hear me speak Spanish and certainly not French. Ugh.

Back on topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Hey Endy,

Change your sig, there's nothing wrong with your English! It's certainly better than I've seen from native speakers. And you certainly don't want to hear me speak Spanish and certainly not French. Ugh.

Back on topic...

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ybtsatrda1.jpg

That's a good one! It's so nice to see them laugh.
              I don't know why, but one of my favs is this one. It's not even particularly shippy :
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                I don't know why, but one of my favs is this one. It's not even particularly shippy :
                http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6171/...04c510bf_m.jpg
                It's because of magnets. They just have to be within a certain distance of each other

Spoiler:
                Oh please, SO MARRIED

Comment

Hey Endy,

Back on topic...

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ybtsatrda1.jpg
                  Thanks! I'll do that!
                  If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    It's because of magnets. They just have to be within a certain distance of each other

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...097_Shroud.jpg

Spoiler:
                    Oh please, SO MARRIED
                    Well, if we invite him, then we have to invite her, her, and them.
                    C'mon, Carter. You know he bores me to tears. And she's...well, don't get me started.
                    Hey, I'm not the one who insisted that that guy come.
                    Why'd we agree to this?
                    Daniel.
                    (standing and striding out of the room) Daniel! A word...

Comment

C'mon, Carter. You know he bores me to tears. And she's...well, don't get me started.
                      Why'd we agree to this?
                      Daniel.
                      i wonder who the him and her are that irritates jack. (perhaps mitchell and vala?)

Comment

Shippers! Feels like I haven't been here in foreva.

And based on the number of pages posted you guys have been busy **warms my shippy heart**

sorry to put this here but...
                        Spoiler:
                        someone wrote me a nice note last night and I read it and now it's gone. I've checked my inbox and can't seem to find where the message would be. So...thank you to whomever it was ( I read it at midnight or so, a bit sleepy) and yes, I am glad to be back on the boards again.

Of course, being here and playing means I am NOT working on my dissertation, and that's a bad thing, but I plan to remedy that this weekend. And I MUST get a draft of the novel to my editor before she beats me. On the plus side, she says the first one is selling well.

Still waiting to hear back from my agent about novelizing the Stargate: Rev(s)olution script. It's a slow process, but all good vibes will help, I'm sure.

Lastly, I'm on my ipad so have a harder time posting pics. So instead:

Edit: all the talk about Hito made me change my sig. I tried to email him/her for permission to use it, and I have credited Hito in the art, so nobody beat me.

Sends good vibes x 1000

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                        http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6171/...04c510bf_m.jpg
                        They just seem so comfortable around each other - a good disguise for all the ust going on under that

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...097_Shroud.jpg

Spoiler:
                        Oh please, SO MARRIED
                        They could so be at their breakfast table instead of the lab in that scene.

Why'd we agree to this?
                        Daniel.
                        Genius Pol. I had to green you.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        i wonder who the him and her are that irritates jack. (perhaps mitchell and vala?)
                        Nah. Cam and Vala are part of the family now, you know like the annoying ones that you hate to admit that you love to pieces
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

A few pages back I was a Chief Medical Officer.

Why I ask - Why?
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

we do a monthly theme. People had star trek ranks over the weekend, but now things are back to normal
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              we do a monthly theme. People had star trek ranks over the weekend, but now things are back to normal
                              That's cool. Can we make suggestions for those themes like.....

.... Sam Carter's Academy classmate or....

....member of Jack O'Neill's former black ops team or...

...Master Bra'tac trainee...

Lame I know but Chief Medical Officers tend not to get out much
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Heard on the radio today that there may be a new channel... the Simpsons channel! All Simpsons, all the time, 24/7! Between that and the NHL channel, Sam will have a hard time getting Jack away from the TV (without added incentive)

Comment

Working...
                                X