Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    Just a question - Would you write actual people fic or do you always stick to fictional characters and why?
    I don't read those types of fic myself. It creeps into obsessed stalker territory for me.

For melding of Sam/Jack-real people fic, I remember reading one where as they gated home to the SGC, Sam and Jack found themselves at The Bridge Studios as AT and RDA where they had just wrapped up an episode of SG-1! Sam and Jack assumed the identities of the actors for a few weeks and then ran away together, until they found a way back.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      I don't read those types of fic myself. It creeps into obsessed stalker territory for me.
      This^! I really don't understand why, with all the possibilities in the Stargate universe, someone would need to write about the actors. It's creepy, disrespectful and tasteless and fiction I wouldn't touch with a barge pole!
      The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        A couple more pretties before I go to bed.

I love them!
        If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Does anyone know any good cross-over fics Sam/Jack with Bones or Castle?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Another cute pic, Lilac. That looks like the Roman Baths in Bath, England... is that where you were?
            Oh, you're good! Yes, I was in England.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
              Does anyone know any good cross-over fics Sam/Jack with Bones or Castle?
              here's one for Castle/SG-1 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6847768/...Never_Happened

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                Oh, you're good! Yes, I was in England.

Carter, what do say when Daniel's asleep tonight you and I come out here for some skinny dipping.

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi Shippers.

I want to say thank you to everyone for all the fab birthday wishes. Shippers rock!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    so for my english 79 class i have to pick an epigraph (A quote or saying) and write a small paragraph on what it means to me. so i was wondering did jack or sam any speeches or quotes that had meaning?
                    Wait...I thought *you* had to pick one. Sorry, it's the professor in me coming out.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey! I have a (Castle) friend on twitter who has just started watching SG1! She's still at s1 but she loves Sam and Jack
                      I was chatting with her and I don't know how to reply to this question: "who chose the name polar bears and penguins for anti/pro shippers?" I watched SG1 many years ago but I'm still quite new in the online fandom

-in the meantime I'm vidding for S/J -
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Hey! I have a (Castle) friend on twitter who has just started watching SG1! She's still at s1 but she loves Sam and Jack
                        I was chatting with her and I don't know how to reply to this question: "who chose the name polar bears and penguins for anti/pro shippers?" I watched SG1 many years ago but I'm still quite new in the online fandom

-in the meantime I'm vidding for S/J -
                        Here's why.
                        And Polar Bears is because they live on the opposite side of the penguins. I think.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hello Shippers!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Here's why.
                          And Polar Bears is because they live on the opposite side of the penguins. I think.
                          Great link! How did I missed that? *shrug*

I love where it came from
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Here's why.
                            I know for a fact that there are no penguins north of the equator - unless they are in aquariums or marine wildlife centers (definitely none in the Arctic or arctic area).

And I've never heard of polar bears being spotted in the Antarctic or points near there.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I know for a fact that there are no penguins north of the equator - unless they are in aquariums or marine wildlife centers (definitely none in the Arctic or arctic area).

And I've never heard of polar bears being spotted in the Antarctic or points near there.
                              Yeah, that's what I figured... but it's a myth of shipper penguins or at least that's how it was explained to me when I first joined. Also, one of the reasons penguins were picked was because they mate for life
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I miss ShadowMa'at around GW. I talk to her on Facebook, but it's not the same.

Even Polarbears can become converts...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X