No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoever recommended 'the quest - by jackie w', thank you!!

(i soooo wish this would have been an sg1 movie!)
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      whoever recommended 'the quest - by jackie w', thank you!!

(i soooo wish this would have been an sg1 movie!)
      That would be me! And I agree; it would make a great SG1 movie. Loved Sam being in control and how almost everyone at the SGC backed her up.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        That would be me! And I agree; it would make a great SG1 movie. Loved Sam being in control and how almost everyone at the SGC backed her up.
        thank you!

i'll tell you guys this, if i win the lottery, part of my winnings will go to making an sg1 movie (heavily of course! )
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          thank you!

i'll tell you guys this, if i win the lottery, part of my winnings will go to making an sg1 movie (heavily of course! )
          We'll hold you to this - BTW, have you bought your ticket this week? hehehe
          sigpic

Comment

Lots of great S/J fanfic out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              We'll hold you to this - BTW, have you bought your ticket this week? hehehe
              uh , yeah!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Since Hedwig rec'd Jackie W's The Quest (ff-net, SJ.net), I thought I'd rec my saved Jackie W fics.

Silent Screams ff-net, SJ.net
                Out of the Darkness ff-net, SJ.net
                Becoming Sam Carter ff-net
                Under the Influence ff-net, SJ.net
                In Sickness and In Health ff-ne, SJ.net part 1, SJ.net part 2, SJ.net part 3, SJ.net part 4, SJ.net part 5
                Life's Purpose ff-net, SJ.net
                In Demand ff-net, SJ.net
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Not sure what I think of these yet. Any thoughts?

Comment

Thought I'd share my September calendar.

The theme is "Lost". So we have scenes from Grace, Hundred Days, Paradise Lost, Desperate Measures, and Death Knell.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      Not sure what I think of these yet. Any thoughts?

I like them! they are cute!
                      If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Awesome thank you so much for the fanfic advice guys! I am going to be reading for my bed time story tonight! I wonder if the husband will mind if mention something about Jack in my sleep?! lol

hlndncr I love those sigs especially the 2nd one
                        It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

GW is voting on the best moments for each season. One thing they are missing out on is the Best Sam/Jack Shippy Moments. I thought we should correct that oversight here.

So, what are your top five shippy moments of Season 1? (I couldn't bring myself to narrow it down any further.)

Here are mine:

5. Hathor - "Crunches": Sam gets a nice view of Jack's abs, which makes him a little uncomfortable.

4. The Broca Divide - "Do you want me?": We see just how attracted to one another these two really are when all their inhibitions are supressed by an alien virus that brings out the animal in them.

3. Politics - "Engaged?": Jack is confounded and Carter is defensive when they find out from Daniel that they were engaged in an alternate reality, fueling thoughts of what might be.

2. Children of the Gods - "I adore you already.": Off to a somewhat rocky start, neither Jack nor Sam have any idea how prophetic this little exchange will be.

1. Solitudes - "I'm here, Jack.": Stranded and dying, Jack and Sam comfort and strengthen one another.

Comment

nice list - I love the scene from Solitudes
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Thought I'd share my September calendar.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/th_September2011.jpg

The theme is "Lost". So we have scenes from Grace, Hundred Days, Paradise Lost, Desperate Measures, and Death Knell.
                              Thanks for that, it's now my laptop's new desktop!

Comment

Well I can now say I have read my first fanfic. Stayed up late into the night last to read all of 'Blame it on the Tinsel' recommended by hedwig in the fanfic thread. Gotta say I am hooked!

My favourite shippy scene is when Jack has the ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain again and is dying in the chair. Its not just Sam calling him Jack that got me it was the pain and loss that was in her eyes
                                It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

Working...
                                X