Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    For some reason I'm losing all my multi-quotes but welcome to all newbies and de-lurkers **hugs**

I agree she basically admitted that she had 'feelings' and really that they both know that they both have those feelings as per your quote but I would still have loved to hear Sam say how she felt about Jack.

When Jack said 'I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter.'

O.M.G!!!!!!

Basically he's saying that he can't live without Sam.

How can people deny the ship after that!

Anyway, I would have enjoyed hearing Sam's phrasing of it.

Just sayin'
    Trinity... that line STILL causes my heart to hitch in my chest!! One of my all-time favorites. One of my others is on Entity when the Entity says (about Sam) "this one is important" and Jack says "she is" (sigh).
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Feeling angsty tonight:

Comment

She's Out of My League -Stephen Speaks
        I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but this is one of my favorite Jack/Sam videos.

"it's her hair and her eyes today
        that just simply take me away
        and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
        makes me shiver but in a good way
        all the times i have sat and stared
        as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
        and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
        with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
        coz i love her with all that i am
        and my voice shakes along with my hands
        coz she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
        and i'm out of my league once again"
        -Stephen Speaks

*Shippy sigh* this just makes me think of them. Esp. during the angsty times.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Umm....I'm not a video maker, and I looked, but can't find a video for Jack & Sam to Uncle Kracker's "You make me smile" -would one of you awesome video makers consider making one??
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
            Umm....I'm not a video maker, and I looked, but can't find a video for Jack & Sam to Uncle Kracker's "You make me smile" -would one of you awesome video makers consider making one??
            actually I made it! It was my secret santa for Pol

and I add a vid rec too

sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              actually I made it! It was my secret santa for Pol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7eZFtzBrTA

and I add a vid rec too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFF_I...&feature=feedu
              And it's awesome!!!!
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

[QUOTE=XFchemist;12631487]actually I made it! It was my secret santa for Pol

and I add a vid rec too

Thank you so much....you have made some of my all-time favorite videos! I had just not seen this one I'm so happy!
                You are an artist in that medium...please keep up the good work.
                Ever considered doing one to Meatloaf's "I won't do that"?? It's crazy long as far as songs go (and an 80s rock ballad), but it's an interesting thought...
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ooops...I messed up the "quote"...sorry.

...And Xfchemist...YOU made me smile (lol).
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

just so you know, i've not given up hope for sam/jack confirmation. mgm will someday do stargate again, so there's always hope!

AND, i'll let them know what the shippers want and are craving!!

forever and ever and more ever!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Bones OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      WOOHOO Bones is pregnant!
                      sigpic

Comment

As a random way to provoke shipper conversation:
                        1)
                        Does anyone have a plausible explaination why Jack says "excuse me?" when Sam wakes at the end of Grace and calls him by his first name?

-The only reason I could imagine when I saw that ep. was that the writers were trying to convey that Sam thought she was still hallucinating, and by having him respond that way showed that it was real. It seemed unusual for Jack...I would have expected a smart-alec quip at that point.

2) Can anyone list EVERY instance Sam calls him by his first name?

Here...I'll start:
                        -Solitudes: "I'm here, Jack"...at the end when she thinks they are going to die.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Happy Birthday Oma!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            As a random way to provoke shipper conversation:
                            1)
                            Does anyone have a plausible explaination why Jack says "excuse me?" when Sam wakes at the end of Grace and calls him by his first name?

-The only reason I could imagine when I saw that ep. was that the writers were trying to convey that Sam thought she was still hallucinating, and by having him respond that way showed that it was real. It seemed unusual for Jack...I would have expected a smart-alec quip at that point.

2) Can anyone list EVERY instance Sam calls him by his first name?

Here...I'll start:
                            -Solitudes: "I'm here, Jack"...at the end when she thinks they are going to die.
                            In my opinion, when Jack said "excuse me", he was just startled. First, because she spoke when there had been silence for who knows how long while he was waiting for her to wake up. And second, just because she called him "Jack". He wasn't used to her calling him that, and it simply startled him. I don't subscribe to the notion that he was scolding her for calling him "Jack", because I simply don't believe he'd do that. I think she could have called him "Homer" or "Marge" or "hey your", and he wouldn't have cared a bit just so long as she woke up and spoke to him.

And to add to your list:

-In the Line of Duty - Sam/Jolinar call out to "Jack" to not leave her there.
                            -Lost City - "Jack, please ... " ... when he's sitting in the drone chair in Antarctica
                            -200 - the wedding scene.
                            Last edited by hedwig; 19 May 2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Are we talking just our Sam or do alternate realities count? Because AU Sams in TBftGoG and POV called him Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Are we talking just our Sam or do alternate realities count? Because AU Sams in TBftGoG and POV called him Jack.
                                No...can I was thinking only the "real" Jack & Sam...no AUs/Robots/hallucinations. Just a challenge, because I'm thinking you can count on 2 hands the number of times she called him Jack. And I want to make sure I haven't overlooked a single one.

So far we've got:

From me:
                                From Hedwig:
                                -In the Line of Duty - Sam/Jolinar call out to "Jack" to not leave her there.
                                -Lost City - "Jack, please ... " ... when he's sitting in the drone chair in Antarctica
                                -200 - the wedding scene.

Any others??
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X