• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
    Spoiler:
    To be honest I also thought he was 9.
    Spoiler:
    See this is where I'm not convinced everything on there is entirely accurate. Reading it, they say he loooks about 8 but I'm sure in the show they mention at least once how old he was when he died (if not twice). Possbily Daniel? And this isn't mentioned at all on there. Plus they have info from novels and computer games which totally confused me, as I don't see them as canon and it's not always clear that that's what they are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
      See... I *knew* I missed this awesome fandom! *squishes everyone*

I don't know how it is that I only have 241 posts - I used to be really active in the episode discussion and ship threads... maybe I'm less talkative than I think Plenty of time to fix that!

I've been reading S/J fic on my iPhone before going to sleep lately... it's BAAAAAD to have such easy access to fic when I should totally be sleeping!
      Ooh I know the feeling! Every so often I end up staying up late just to finish a fic or two - its such a bad habit!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        Spoiler:
        See this is where I'm not convinced everything on there is entirely accurate. Reading it, they say he loooks about 8 but I'm sure in the show they mention at least once how old he was when he died (if not twice). Possbily Daniel? And this isn't mentioned at all on there. Plus they have info from novels and computer games which totally confused me, as I don't see them as canon and it's not always clear that that's what they are talking about
        Spoiler:
        So, to be sure there are the transcrips of every episode here on GW, or http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Transcripts. Or you would have to watch the episodes; there are only a few where it could be mentioned. Would be a good excuse to watch “Cold Lazarus” again.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
          See... I *knew* I missed this awesome fandom! *squishes everyone*

I don't know how it is that I only have 241 posts - I used to be really active in the episode discussion and ship threads... maybe I'm less talkative than I think Plenty of time to fix that!

I've been reading S/J fic on my iPhone before going to sleep lately... it's BAAAAAD to have such easy access to fic when I should totally be sleeping!
          Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
          Ooh I know the feeling! Every so often I end up staying up late just to finish a fic or two - its such a bad habit!
          But you are not alone, I constantly fall asleep with my laptop still running only to wake up after hours with a crick in the neck...
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            So, to be sure there are the transcrips of every episode here on GW, or http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Transcripts. Or you would have to watch the episodes; there are only a few where it could be mentioned. Would be a good excuse to watch “Cold Lazarus” again.
            Spoiler:
            The thought did cross my mind Oooh what a chore... lol! It's probably a good thing that I'm still off work with all these dvds to watch! Knowing my luck I probably won't find it though.

Comment

I spend far too many hours reading fanfic, when really I should be doing something else - like housework. I feel these wonderful people have put so much effort into it the least I can do is read it

Happy New Year everyone - and here's to THE film being given the green light

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                I spend far too many hours reading fanfic, when really I should be doing something else - like housework. I feel these wonderful people have put so much effort into it the least I can do is read it

That's a nice way to look at it! I will think about this, the next time I'm sitting at my desk, trying to do some paperwork, reading fanfiction instead. I'm doing my duty to all the fanfic authors after all.
                sigpic

Comment

+
                  That's a nice way to look at it! I will think about this, the next time I'm sitting at my desk, trying to do some paperwork, reading fanfiction instead. I'm doing my duty to all the fanfic authors after all.
                  =
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh thank you, something going on here! Do you know this; it’s the first day where there is nothing to do at all, something you have been looking forward to for days, if not weeks and somehow you are bored beyond belief? Anyway that’s me today.

on topic:

sigpic

Comment

Oh thank you, something going on here! Do you know this; it’s the first day where there is nothing to do at all, something you have been looking forward to for days, if not weeks and somehow you are bored beyond belief? Anyway that’s me today.

Be careful what you ask for!

Comment

I find that it's always when you have nothing to do that you don't find what else to do.

sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I tend to read fanfic during my lunch break at work... and sometimes get so caught up that 2 hours have gone by!! Staying a little later is usually worth it, though!

On the other note, I have a hard time reading on my laptop in bed... I tend to stay at my desk. If it gets late, sometimes I'll print it out on a hard copy and read in bed like a book... so much easier for me! As for reading on my phone... mine isn't that sophisticated, I'm lucky I can read a text! But that's probably a good thing for me... I wouldn't get anything done!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Uhu, and not to be too nostalgic or anything but during that time we also still had new SG-1 episodes and had the whole rewatching the series in this thread too. One episode a week; including artwork etc.
                            That must have been a nice time to be on the Thread!

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                              Jack wedding sam.....
                              Like these Wedding emoticons, how cute!

Comment

Hope they day picks up for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X