Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Twi*

I will not be around during all of Shipmas but I will definetly try to be around a lot
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

G-night all! I'll be on as much as possible tomorrow. Merry Shipmas!

Comment

So, who's starting the thread?
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          So, who's starting the thread?
          Usually Melissa does, or Sky maybe. Haven't seen anything from Melissa the past several days. It usually opens at 9:00 PST, so another 45 minutes from now.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Usually Melissa does, or Sky maybe. Haven't seen anything from Melissa the past several days. It usually opens at 9:00 PST, so another 45 minutes from now.
            I always forget that I'm not on PST anymore--you odd people and your daylight savings time. Tee hee. Oh well--more time to work on the plot bunny that assailed me yesterday.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Only ~40 minutes, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Will post my secret santa fic for shipmas in the morning when i get up. *hugs*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

well guys it's 9:00

Comment

Let the celebration begin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...am-Celebration
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm too tired to do a massive multi-quote, so I'm going to say that I loved watching the vids that where made as gifts. I opened lots of new tabs on my internet window with all the fics. Going to read and comment soon, but I look forward to it!

Now, I'd like to say thank you to MoB for my gift. You made me smile when I read it! It was fluffly and lovely! Thank you! <3 I'll let you post a link to FF.net or whatever site you host it.

Ohhhh I loved Secret Santa! It makes me all happy! I can't wait for next year! Hahaha!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The Shipmas thread was accidentally placed into the SGU section of GW. So if you are looking for it.....
                      sigpic

Comment

The Shipmas thread was moved to the SG1 C&R section, and sticked there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          The Shipmas thread was moved to the SG1 C&R section, and sticked there.
                          Thank you. Personally I hated being in the SGU arena.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Happy Sam/Jack Shipmas!!!

[IMG]C:\Users\heather\Pictures\SJ-xmasKISS.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\heather\Pictures\KISSxSamJack.gif[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Users\heather\Pictures\samjack_200wedding1.gif[/IMG]

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Just one last thing before you crazy girls start: Put down the giant wrench while running around the thread nekkid!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs trough the thread. Nekkid*
                                Tradition is gooood. Cold too.

And no wrench for me!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X