Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 10/10/10 to you all!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Are you guys as excited for turkey and pie as me!?
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      *popping in*

Happy 10/10/10!!

Doesn't mean anything, but it's fun.
      So, can we all claim to be perfect TENS today?

Only without the cornrows.
      And the running in the nubby knitted swimsuit in the sand.
      Because there are only so many things that Macrame can hold in. Really.

(And I have the horrible suspicion that I'm the only person on the thread that is old enough to remember this reference. **sigh**)
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        Ok, that was seriously the end? Say it ain't so! There could be - so much more....wahh.

Though, I do have to thank you for keeping the Sam/ Shep stuff to a minimum. I can't see it - at all! But I very much enjoyed the rest of the very creative tale. How would he handle the knowledge (or didn't she tell him?) that she was going to change that reality and everything he knew would cease to be? or wouldn't he care since he isn't all that happy anyway?

Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us!
        I'm glad you liked it!

I think that's the end. Though I have the feeling that instead of just Alternate Cam getting stuck in the past, maybe all four of them do....

I can't really see Sam/John under other circumstances. There's zero sexual tension there, though I like the friendship. But in a situation like this, where Jack is already dead (or won't be born for twenty years....) it could happen. But it's much more friendship than love. Comfort.

I don't think he'd mind changing the reality -- not if the possibility was another reality where another him was doing better, not messing up as much as he thinks he has. And he'd be ok with living in the past. He didn't have a lot to lose!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Can I add my rewind moments.

Metamorphasis - Sam's head on Jack's shoulder
          The Light - Opening scene -"Daniel bet on curling?"
          Pulling Sam out from under the bomb (don't remember ep name)
          "Carter! Why aren't you downstairs with the rest of the geeks?" (I'm terrible with ep names)

all the others you guys mentioned

and...

...the scene in my head where we finally get big honkin' resolution kiss
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

(And I have the horrible suspicion that I'm the only person on the thread that is old enough to remember this reference. **sigh**)

Sadly not.

Although I had an entirely different perfect 10 in mind. A little song by the Beautiful South:

Video OT
            Spoiler:

I like the ethos of this song.

Artie, I'm going to go read your fic now it's finished (I have a sort of policy of not reading WIPs... mainly because I'm too impatient to wait for the next bit. I do love Continuum fillers though. It's such a terribly sad situation that Sam finds herself in there - and me being such an angst lover - I can't help but adore them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              The Aschen are coming! The Aschen are coming!

Ooops, wrong timeline.

Nevermind, we're good. Go back to your usual shipping activities.
              LOL. Just watched this today. I know it's not all that shippy, but still a great ep.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Artie, I'm going to go read your fic now it's finished (I have a sort of policy of not reading WIPs... mainly because I'm too impatient to wait for the next bit. I do love Continuum fillers though. It's such a terribly sad situation that Sam finds herself in there - and me being such an angst lover - I can't help but adore them.
                It's very sad! But Sam is absolutely indomitable! I hope you enjoy it!
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                  Can I add my rewind moments.

The Serpent's Venom That's a great scene you mentioned and a great episode. I usually don't fast forward, but I can't stand the whole Teal'c torture stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

It's the bit before that where she's laying down and he's way too close to her...uh, yeah, we'll just leave it as too close the her shall we.
                    I dunno, it's just a bit... like he's inhaling her.

Actually, he does that a bit, I've noticed.

*splashes happily and leaves mopping up to some other shrub*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      It's the bit before that where she's laying down and he's way too close to her...uh, yeah, we'll just leave it as too close the her shall we.
                      I dunno, it's just a bit... like he's inhaling her.

Actually, he does that a bit, I've noticed.

*splashes happily and leaves mopping up to some other shrub*

I ain't doing it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                        I ain't doing it.....
                        Okay. . .I will. *mops mops mops*
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Bloody spoilsport.

*pours gutter water all over thread again*
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm old enough to remember watching '10' when it first came out in the cinema.

I'd give a perfect 10 to our favourite shippy couple.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              I'm old enough to remember watching '10' when it first came out in the cinema.

I'd give a perfect 10 to our favourite shippy couple.
                              So, you, and me and hedwig. Anyone else?

And do you think Jack had a Bo Derek poster ANYWHERE in his private spaces--apartment, garage, attic. . .

Come on--he's a guy-guy, right?
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

OH, you are so not! Trust me.

So, I'm late to the party, what are we listing, and why?
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X