Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I FF most of the Jaffa scenes in Threads.

Also, I CAN'T watch Pete scenes. Except for the Pete scenes in Threads with Jacob. LOVE those looks that Jacob and Sam pass each other at the first meeting. I now, I'm such a wuss.
    I love Jacob.
    'Nuff said.

I also rewind on Moebius because that kiss has SG's version of fireworks.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I love Jacob.
      'Nuff said.

I also rewind on Moebius because that kiss has SG's version of fireworks.
      Oh yes! Me too

sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I don't fast forward. I stick through all of it
        Me too... well depending. If I sit down to watch I watch as a whole (with the possible exception of fast forwarding through the jaffa stuff in Threads). But I sometimes put an episode on just to see a scene, will watch that and then turn off. My top re-viewed scenes are (in no particular order) probably:

Heroes hug.
        Grace kiss! (ok that one definitely top of the pile).
        The confession in Divide & Conquer.
        The end of Lost City.
        The double zat and "deathbed" scene in Entity.
        Sam's lab scene at the start of Evolution II.
        The scene in her lab where they discuss Pete in Chimera.
        The scene in Affinity where she shows Jack the ring. (are you seeing a theme here? ).
        The last scene in Reckoning II when Sam's talking to Jack in his office (see the tension!)
        Jack's back yard scene in Threads (yes, yes, there's that theme ).
        The scene in Threads where Kerry dumps Jack and knocks some sense into his stubborn skull.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Me too... well depending. If I sit down to watch I watch as a whole (with the possible exception of fast forwarding through the jaffa stuff in Threads). But I sometimes put an episode on just to see a scene, will watch that and then turn off. My top re-viewed scenes are (in no particular order) probably:

Heroes hug.
          Grace kiss! (ok that one definitely top of the pile).
          The confession in Divide & Conquer.
          The end of Lost City.
          The double zat and "deathbed" scene in Entity.
          Sam's lab scene at the start of Evolution II.
          The scene in her lab where they discuss Pete in Chimera.
          The scene in Affinity where she shows Jack the ring. (are you seeing a theme here? ).
          The last scene in Reckoning II when Sam's talking to Jack in his office (see the tension!)
          Jack's back yard scene in Threads (yes, yes, there's that theme ).
          The scene in Threads where Kerry dumps Jack and knocks some sense into his stubborn skull.
          Yes--the theme is that you are firmly ensconced within the Cavern of Angst! I like to visit the Cavern, but I can't dwell there too much. It makes me itchy.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

So now, young lady, it is your responsibility to find the other "Important" Jack and Sam episodes and find which scenes are hotter than others.

And it begs a question--which particular scenes have you clicked "rewind" on and watched over and over?

Grace Kiss (of course)
            WoO Kiss (of course)
            Heroes hug (yep)
            "I care about her" (Of course)
            "Always" (OH, yeah)

More?
            and more?
            Broca Divide kiss!!!
            Final scene in Evolution 2
            Feeling feelings and final scene in BTS
            First S/J look in CotG
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Here's the fourth and last story in my Continuum AU -- Leap of Faith -- http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/364014.html

When you've hit the bottom, all you can do is make a leap of faith. This is a Continuum story, so warning for canonical Continuum character death!

Sam/Jack, Sam/John Sheppard

I hope you enjoy the ending!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                Here's the fourth and last story in my Continuum AU -- Leap of Faith -- http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/364014.html

When you've hit the bottom, all you can do is make a leap of faith. This is a Continuum story, so warning for canonical Continuum character death!

Good ending! Great little series!

Comment

So now, young lady, it is your responsibility to find the other "Important" Jack and Sam episodes and find which scenes are hotter than others.

And it begs a question--which particular scenes have you clicked "rewind" on and watched over and over?

Grace Kiss (of course)
                  WoO Kiss (of course)
                  Heroes hug (yep)
                  "Always" (OH, yeah)

More?
                  and more?
                  I just can't get enough of:
                  All of their faces in Emancipation - the dress scene, just great
                  Broca Divide
                  D&C - the way he says it - brrr just makes me shiver
                  The bit after Kerry leaves him in his office
                  The hug in Heroes - it's the neck nuzzling
                  WoO - really the whole thing - I could watch it until Movie 3 appears
                  The kiss in Grace, I could watch the little gif thing over and over, but in the actual episode it always feels bitter sweet

And I avoid Pete things - can't help it the man makes my skin crawl, and I just can't watch A Hundred Days, Sam's face at the end

Comment

Grace Kiss (of course)
                    WoO Kiss (of course)
                    Heroes hug (yep)
                    "Always" (OH, yeah)

More?
                    and more?

Heroes hug
                    Grace kiss
                    Fight between Jack and Daniel in Broca Divide
                    Out of mind (Jack's fascination with Sam's back and the hallway scene)
                    Janet's concern in A Hundred Days
                    The forcefield scene in Upgrades (or the extended scene in D&C)
                    Sam's breakdown in Paradise Lost
                    Death knell hug
                    When Jack touches Sam's hand while reaching for the file (is it Moebius 1? Not sure)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      Good ending! Great little series!
                      Thank you! They're back in business!
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Akamai - I'm not a Jaffa fan so I usually either avoid Jaffa episodes altogether (except that awesome one with the cool martial arts) or fast forward. Additionally I tend to avoid Daniel exclusive episodes and anything with the Unas.

Comment

A friendly reminder, got already 7 people signed up...

!!!SECRET SANTA!!!

What is Secret Santa?
                          Everyone who signs up for it makes something for another person. You can make anything you like. Music videos, fanmix, icons, wallpapers, headers, poem, fics, stories, picture stories, ... Be creative, everything is a go.
                          So you'll be making something for someone but you'll also be getting something.
                          You do have to make something that is related to Sam/Jack, unless you know that person will also be happy with something else.

How does it work?
                          Fill in this form, and mail it to: [email protected]
                          Subject line should be: Secret Santa Sam/Jack thread. If you don't do this, it will end up in my spam!!!

Your E-mail: So I can contact you (it will not go to the person who has to make something for you). Please do use the same e-mail when sending me your form, it makes things easier for me
                          Nickname: and name if you want it to be personal. This is NOT COMPULSORY. Since I'm not on here much, nicknames (full nicknames that is) will help me!
                          Things you want to make: Just tell me what your willing to make, if you are willing to do everything, just say so.
                          Things you don't want to make:
                          Things you really like made for you:
                          Things you don't like made for you:
                          Favourite colour, episode, moment, picture, song, quote, plotbunny,other shows: obviously you don't have to answer on everything but it might help the person who makes something for you to give you what you really like!
                          message for your secret santa: be original, cause it is funny. Please don't skip it because your secret santa might like it

Deadlines:
                          Singing up can be until 5th November then I'll send the assignments out around the 8th of November.

Assignments have to be in my mailbox before the 15th December! Then I'll be mailing them off to everyone And if you want you can post them on this thread.

Attention:
                          If I got your e-mail of signing up and also later when you send me the assignment i'll mail you back as soon as possible, so you know I got your e-mail. If you didn't get a e-mail back, I didn't get it. Sometimes it might take a few days though.

I could also do with some people who wants to be a back-up when someone can't make something or forgot, cause i have experienced that from other years. If you wanna be a back-up please add that to your mail. Thanks!!!

Also if you know shippers who aren't on this thread any more, or on GW any more but still wanna participate, you can always send this message.

!!!SECRET SANTA!!!

Comment

*popping in*

Happy 10/10/10!!

Doesn't mean anything, but it's fun.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              *popping in*

Happy 10/10/10!!

Doesn't mean anything, but it's fun.
                              The Aschen are coming! The Aschen are coming!

Ooops, wrong timeline.

Nevermind, we're good. Go back to your usual shipping activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post

Ok, that was seriously the end? Say it ain't so! There could be - so much more....wahh.

Though, I do have to thank you for keeping the Sam/ Shep stuff to a minimum. I can't see it - at all! But I very much enjoyed the rest of the very creative tale. How would he handle the knowledge (or didn't she tell him?) that she was going to change that reality and everything he knew would cease to be? or wouldn't he care since he isn't all that happy anyway?

Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X