X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's this, Trin?
    Spoiler:

Girl Talk

"His hands." One lieutenant giggled over her sandwich. "Have you seen his hands? Long fingers--you know what they say."

"I know." The taller companion grinned, eyes wide. "Big hands, big--"

"No, Ruthie, I think that's big feet, big--"

"Well, whatever." Tall Ruthie shrugged. "Too bad he's the General."

"Too bad he's going to DC."

Sam took their silence as an opportunity to sneak another peek at them. She'd been reading the paper when they'd arrived, then left it up when they'd started talking. Even when she'd long-since finished reading the article she'd been interested in.

"Too bad he's kind of old."

"That just means he's experienced, Tyra. And he'd be grateful." Ruthie sniffed.

"But think about it." The lieutenant, a blonde, leaned conspiratorially over the commissary table. "He's been through so much. I bet he needs some comfort from time to time."

"Aw--you're probably right." Tyra leaned her chin on his fist. "And I don't care if he's old. He's still hot."

"Oh my gosh, yes." Tall Ruthie lifted her hands to futz with her hair's moorings. "What is it about a guy with stars?"

"So much cooler than eagles."

"And that hair!" Blonde leaned back in her chair, waving a carrot stick. "I just want to--" she spread her fingers and gesticulated into the air.

"Smooth it."

"Comb it with my fingers."

But Blondie, apparently, had other ideas. "Lick it."

"Okay--" Tall Ruthie giggled. "That's gross."

"You'd probably get a hair ball."

"You're probably right." Blondie sighed. "But it'd still be hot."

"Sometimes I worry about you , Trish." Tyra picked up a salt packet and chucked it across the table.

Blonde Trish sighed again, picking up the packet and waggling it between her fingers. "But he's still just so freakin' cute."

"And those hands."

"Those fingers."

"Can you imagine?"

"I do. And have. Frequently."

Sam uncrossed her legs under the table, simultaneously folding her paper and laying it next to her coffee cup. Standing, she reached for her briefcase and fitted her hat under her arm. There were times she was grateful when she was required to wear her dress uniform. She was fully aware that she looked all kinds of fine in it.

Walking towards the group, she paused, catching each young officer's eye in turn.

"You know." She drew out her pause, her eyebrow lifting. "It's not a good idea to discuss vastly superior officers when you're not completely aware of who might be listening."

The three young women turned a distinct few shades paler.

"So, in the future, I'd be careful." She gave them all the once-over again before turning towards the door.

A few steps away, though, she gave in to temptation and turned back. Recapturing their attention with a steely eye, she shifted her weight onto one foot and leaned into them. "And just so you know, ladies. It's big feet, and yes he has them, and yes, it matters."

And then she whirled on her sensible, shiny heel and stalked into the hall.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      How's this, Trin?
      Spoiler:

Girl Talk

"His hands." One lieutenant giggled over her sandwich. "Have you seen his hands? Long fingers--you know what they say."

Sam took their silence as an opportunity to sneak another peek at them. She'd been reading the paper when they'd arrived, then left it up when they'd started talking. Even when she'd long-since finished reading the article she'd been interested in.

"But think about it." The lieutenant, a blonde, leaned conspiratorially over the commissary table. "He's been through so much. I bet he needs some comfort from time to time."

"Aw--you're probably right." Tyra leaned her chin on his fist. "And I don't care if he's old. He's still hot."

"Oh my gosh, yes." Tall Ruthie lifted her hands to futz with her hair's moorings. "What is it about a guy with stars?"

"And that hair!" Blonde leaned back in her chair, waving a carrot stick. "I just want to--" she spread her fingers and gesticulated into the air.

"Smooth it."

"Sometimes I worry about you , Trish." Tyra picked up a salt packet and chucked it across the table.

Blonde Trish sighed again, picking up the packet and waggling it between her fingers. "But he's still just so freakin' cute."

"And those hands."

"Those fingers."

"Can you imagine?"

Sam uncrossed her legs under the table, simultaneously folding her paper and laying it next to her coffee cup. Standing, she reached for her briefcase and fitted her hat under her arm. There were times she was grateful when she was required to wear her dress uniform. She was fully aware that she looked all kinds of fine in it.

Walking towards the group, she paused, catching each young officer's eye in turn.

"You know." She drew out her pause, her eyebrow lifting. "It's not a good idea to discuss vastly superior officers when you're not completely aware of who might be listening."

"So, in the future, I'd be careful." She gave them all the once-over again before turning towards the door.

A few steps away, though, she gave in to temptation and turned back. Recapturing their attention with a steely eye, she shifted her weight onto one foot and leaned into them. "And just so you know, ladies. It's big feet, and yes he has them, and yes, it matters."

**Squishy bear hug tackles Akamaimon**

It's perfect!!

Thank you.
      Thank you.
      Thank you!
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

woo hoo! now *that's* what i'm talking about!!

How's this, Trin?
        Spoiler:

Girl Talk

"Smooth it."

"And those hands."

"Those fingers."

"Can you imagine?"

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

indeed!
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
            Wow. I don't remember when the thread's been this quiet (never mind i've only been back a little while now)

I see Akamaimom, Devilish Me, LA Doyle and me.

Who else is out there?

Come on - Show yourself if you are Tau'ri

Continue hiding if you're a Go'auld, Replictor or Ori

We'll find you anyway

Long live SG-1!

Long live Sam and Jack!!

Long live Sam and Jack shippers!!!

Oh, yes...I'm here....I'm always here, even if I don't say much these days. And even if I was taking a nap when I was apparently online...

Long live the ship and the shippers!

Comment

New short fic by Annerb:

Title: I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
              Author: Annerb
              Summary: Dear Airline, I was marooned on an alien planet…
              Categorization: Sheer silliness. Sam/Jack
              Warnings: PG, very slight language.
              A/N: Ha! This hasn't happened in a while. Jack and Sam decided to have a silly conversation during my drive to work. I wrote it down on the back of a memo I probably should have read instead. Oh well.
              I Love it When A Plan Comes Together

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                New short fic by Annerb:

bwahaha! F'in' brilliant. She MUST do a sequel to this...where we see the execution of the next plan....

Someone else suggest it. She'll find a way to make my computer explode. I'm always begging her for more. LOL!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Very nice ficlet, Akamaimom!

Real life OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Real life does really stink, doesn't it. School and theatre activities have taken all of my time, and it's only the second week.
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

New short fic by Annerb:

Great fic! Thanks for the link!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      bwahaha! F'in' brilliant. She MUST do a sequel to this...where we see the execution of the next plan....

Someone else suggest it. She'll find a way to make my computer explode. I'm always begging her for more. LOL!
                      I left a review and almost asked for a sequel. Now I wish I had.

Comment

How's this, Trin?
                        Spoiler:

Girl Talk

"Smooth it."

"And those hands."

"Those fingers."

"Can you imagine?"

ROFL!!!!!!!! I could almost see Sam doing that too!!! Great job!

Comment

New short fic by Annerb:

Part 2!!! Part 2!!!

Oops--forgot to quote:

We have, and it inspired this for me. . .

Reel Trouble

Although I have since learned that Sam shouldn't be doing what she's doing--but just overlook that.
                          I'm sure pregnant women do a lot of things they're not supposed to do ... ... but are you gonna tell them no? No, you go buy a new titanium fishing rod!

Wow! Was GW offline all night? The last post was 6:32 pm last night. That's a lot of silence.

Plays 1812 Overture with the booming drums and crashing cymbals to wake people up!
                          Hey, don't look at me. I had to work 12 hours today. If I'd been at the SGC, I wouldn't mind so much. Being a janitor would be wonderful. Mainly cause you go to restock the supply closets, and you keep running into because .

Probably should go to sleep now, huh???

Naw ... *passes out drooling on keyboard*

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                            **Squishy bear hug tackles Akamaimon**

It's perfect!!

Thank you.
                            Thank you.
                            Thank you!
                            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            ROFL!!!!!!!! I could almost see Sam doing that too!!! Great job!
                            Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            Very nice ficlet, Akamaimom!

Real life OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Real life does really stink, doesn't it. School and theatre activities have taken all of my time, and it's only the second week.
                            Okay, this is my first multi-quote, so I hope it works. Did it work? (yeah! it worked!)

And second--thanks, you guys. See? I can't stay completely out of the gutter.

**sigh** Someday I'll grow up and get all kinds of mature and sedate.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

i'll admit it i'm a huge jack and sam fan

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Okay, bedtime present:

Of Accidents and Cake

MY FIRST OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED S/J STORY!!!

I've been writing these for, like, 10 years, but this is the first one that I actually finished. I'm thrilled.

And asleep.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X