would you be the happiest with for sam and jack:

a- married

b- in a relationship

c- (pick your scenario)

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *cough*

You mean this?

My first time through SG1 (earlier this year), I consulted this list before every episode after "Solitudes" lol. I'm a dork.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I LOVE your campfire series! I read a lot at fanfic.net, but I'm not a subscriber, so I don't usually leave comments. I'm glad I get a chance here to say how much I look forward every new installment of this series. Thanks for writing and posting!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        Popping in from my campsite in BC to share a present. Hot off the presses: new Campfire.

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
        Vancouver is lovely, BC (woods and rivers) lovelier. Enjoy MtM those who are going. How was the set tour for those who went? Any reports yet?

Er...

Comment

Thanks!

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          I LOVE your campfire series! I read a lot at fanfic.net, but I'm not a subscriber, so I don't usually leave comments. I'm glad I get a chance here to say how much I look forward every new installment of this series. Thanks for writing and posting!

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Totally on topic:

Slightly OT, so spoilered just to be safe

Spoiler:
            Just popping in while waiting for sleep to deign to visit me (spent 2 weeks on the west coast before coming home to working a string of nights, so I'm all turned around!) to say thanks to everyone who sent those reputation messages. They are so sweet! I'm one step closer to being able to respond to messages & etc. Woo!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks to Nell and her post reminiscing about meeting Joe and getting their picture in the blog, we made the blog again! As one of the most popular referrer links to his blog in the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                Thanks to Nell and her post reminiscing about meeting Joe and getting their picture in the blog, we made the blog again! As one of the most popular referrer links to his blog in the last few days.
                I believe we should "Woot". Or whatever it is that the "kids" are doing nowadays.

Spoiler:
                Also--for those following the BAG hoop-dee-doo, JM teased Season 2 with a picture of His Supreme BAGness. Suh-weet!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  Yay Nell and yay us

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Spoiler:
                    Also--for those following the BAG hoop-dee-doo, JM teased Season 2 with a picture of His Supreme BAGness. Suh-weet!
                    Spoiler:
                    Er... What is the BAG?

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Er... What is the BAG?
                      BAG (SGU)

Spoiler:

Bald Asian Guy appeared in Faith as one of the civilians on the Destiny.

He's become a cult icon among some of the SGU fans who claim everything from he's God, he's an Ancient, to simply an intriguing background character who happens to be bald and asian.

It's a bit of a joke that just went wildly out of control and now some people do take BAG very seriously.

sigpic
                      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

The GW Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever List...

History:

Once upon a time, a shipper named Eve was making a video but was struggling to find all the Sam/Jack moments she needed. She asked the old Sam/Jack Family thread if there was a list of every shippy moment ever.

In a fit of insanity, Rachel decided to compile the list from her fanfic writing bible where she had noted all instances of shippiness between Sam and Jack.

Four hours later, Rachel added in other examples from shippers who had posted moments for Eve that Rachel has somehow not seen in her rewatching of SG1. And so the first version of the Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever List was born...

In the days, hours, minutes that followed, many other shippers came forward to add moments that had been missed.

Rachel updated the list faithfully and reposted on Ship Day, Shipsgiving, Shipmas and Valenship. Occasionally she posts when the thread needed a smile or shippy hug. *cough* Unending *cough*

The list was originally hosted on Rachel's MGM Stargate page with wonderful pics accompanying it by Mala50 but tragically that page was lost when MGM were attacked by flying monkeys changed servers. And so Rachel moved it to her LJ where it has lived ever since. She (or someone else if Rachel can't make it) posts on Shippy special holidays.

It has been used by many vidders, fanartists and fanfic writers for inspiration and/or reference.

Anyone wishing to add a new moment should PM Rachel or add a comment to the LJ page (anonymous comments are allowed so non-LJ users can add stuff but are screened so may not automatically appear).
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

BAG

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                          BAG (SGU)

He's become a cult icon among some of the SGU fans who claim everything from he's God, he's an Ancient, to simply an intriguing background character who happens to be bald and asian.

It's a bit of a joke that just went wildly out of control and now some people do take BAG very seriously.

Spoiler:
                          The fun that is Balding Asian Guy is pure, unadulterated silliness. The whole thing is tongue in cheek--I've been into it from the beginning, and it's just goofy. He's a background performer--he's never spoken a line. But he has been in the backgrounds of SGU, SGA, and Eureka, so he's obviously a good background performer. After it gained a following here on Gateworld, people started asking JM and others about bringing him back, and they've been very gracious with our complete inanity. Which is what it is. But it makes me smile, so--**shrugs**.

Here's the link to the THREAD
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

BAG

Spoiler:
                            The fun that is Balding Asian Guy is pure, unadulterated silliness. The whole thing is tongue in cheek--I've been into it from the beginning, and it's just goofy. He's a background performer--he's never spoken a line. But he has been in the backgrounds of SGU, SGA, and Eureka, so he's obviously a good background performer. After it gained a following here on Gateworld, people started asking JM and others about bringing him back, and they've been very gracious with our complete inanity. Which is what it is. But it makes me smile, so--**shrugs**.

Spoiler:
                            I think I'm in love. I've finally found something about SGU that I like. Thanks for sharing.

And I'm sure he's an S/J Shipper!

Comment

Rachel updated the list faithfully and reposted on Ship Day, Shipsgiving, Shipmas and Valenship. Occasionally she posts when the thread needed a smile or shippy hug. *cough* Unending *cough*
                              I've only listened to that commentary once, and never again.... I normally enjoy AT commentaries (main reason I listen in fact) but nope would've preferred to be in ignorant bliss over that one! *Scurries back to reread the list at just the thought...*

Thanks for the background story on the list!

Comment

BAG (SGU)

Spoiler:

BAG

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! I took a look at the thread -- hilarious! I know a few BAGs, but I can't say I know the BAG.

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                                I've only listened to that commentary once, and never again.... I normally enjoy AT commentaries (main reason I listen in fact) but nope would've preferred to be in ignorant bliss over that one! *Scurries back to reread the list at just the thought...*
                                "Unending"
                                Spoiler:
                                Not to open a can of worms, but.... I watched that very ep this morning, and once again, looked hard for any signs of Sam/Teal'c. I don't mean to be insensitive to those who think it was S/T shippy, but I'm sorry, I just can't see it. All I saw were two very dear, longtime friends who were giving each other a hug b/c another friend had died. Purely platonic, IMHO. I haven't heard AT's commentary, but I can imagine it was purely tongue-in-cheek.

Comment

Working...
                                X