Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Can I say married and onscreen?
    Only if I can amend my to Onscreen AND Going through the Gate.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      would you be the happiest with for sam and jack:

a- married

b- in a relationship

c- (pick your scenario)
      C) In a married relationship...(onscreen)

Comment

That works too!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I will say A) B) and Seahen's wih it's amendment
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I choose all of the above!

Comment

Hello Sam/Jack folks!

I'm brand, brand new to posting here at Gateworld though I've been lurking for months. I thought I'd jump into this fandom after all, since I'd met some amazing folks in my first fandom experience with BSG.

I am relatively new to SG1 as well, having only watched it for the first time last year. I know, I'm a sci-fi slacker. I've since become a fan of Sanctuary as well. In fact, I may have a tiny girl-crush on Amanda Tapping. I had one on Mary McDonnell for a while during BSG, so I suppose it's a normal part of my fandom experience.

A little about me: I'm a midwife, singer & actor from NYC. Yes, I know it's a weird combination out of an even more convoluted story, but there you have it. Some of you may know me from LJ where I post under the same handle. I'm also on twitter under a different handle which I'll post to my profile when I graduate to being able to edit it!

This seems like a very welcoming place and I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                I choose all of the above!
                Ditto!!!!
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I like married and onscreen.

Especially the onscreen part.

Really. Is that so much to ask?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    I like married and onscreen.

Especially the onscreen part.

Really. Is that so much to ask?

No, it's not!

Comment

I'd take the "Going Through the Gate" part, too.

Really. Anything.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

It has probably already been figured out what year and what episode this cute little behind the scenes picture came from:

As I was watching a rerun of Children of the Gods of Syfy this afternoon, the next picture really got my attention and when I compared the two, I decided the first one must have been taken at the time Children of the Gods was being filmed.

Sam's hair is the same style. They're both wearing the same clothing. Jack's hair is lighter, only because I lightened up the bigger picture in order to see it better.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          It has probably already been figured out what year and what episode this cute little behind the scenes picture came from:

As I was watching a rerun of Children of the Gods of Syfy this afternoon, the next picture really got my attention and when I compared the two, I decided the first one must have been taken at the time Children of the Gods was being filmed.

Sam's hair is the same style. They're both wearing the same clothing. Jack's hair is lighter, only because I lightened up the bigger picture in order to see it better.
                          That looks/sounds right to me. And just look how cute they are--mirroring from day one. **sigh**
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

I can't wacth Children of the Gods on Syfy, they cut stuff!!

I'm glad they are going through the earlier seasons again, I can sit down and enjoy
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              There was a set tour? Really? I thought Creation had the exclusive on those. Or are you talking about a fan-run shooting location tour?

There was an auction a while back for a Sanctuary set tour. ET-H, llp and Jumble went on it. It's not part of the SE con experience but was timed to coincide because that's when all the attendees were in Vancouver. If you glance in the woohoo thread, between the knicker talk and general Martin Wood adoration, you'll find llp's and Jumble's reports on it.

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              Okay, I'm way behind on the thread (as usual) but I thought I'd add my when did I become a shipper moment to the pot:

Yeah, sir, we can't call it The Enterprise."

EDIT: FYI, it didn't take me 6 years to become a shipper, I started watching when it moved to SyFy SciFi in season 6.

That's an unusual point at which to become a shipper!

Any particular reason why that was the moment, or just because it's a ridiculously cute scene?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              would you be the happiest with for sam and jack:

a- married

b- in a relationship

c- (pick your scenario)
                              b - in a relationship. Unambigious, on screen and confirmed. That'll do. If they're married too, well that'll be fandabbydozy, but it's not going to make me cry if not; so long as there's some tongue action on display.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Hello Sam/Jack folks!

I'm brand, brand new to posting here at Gateworld though I've been lurking for months. I thought I'd jump into this fandom after all, since I'd met some amazing folks in my first fandom experience with BSG.

I am relatively new to SG1 as well, having only watched it for the first time last year. I know, I'm a sci-fi slacker. I've since become a fan of Sanctuary as well. In fact, I may have a tiny girl-crush on Amanda Tapping. I had one on Mary McDonnell for a while during BSG, so I suppose it's a normal part of my fandom experience.

A little about me: I'm a midwife, singer & actor from NYC. Yes, I know it's a weird combination out of an even more convoluted story, but there you have it. Some of you may know me from LJ where I post under the same handle. I'm also on twitter under a different handle which I'll post to my profile when I graduate to being able to edit it!

This seems like a very welcoming place and I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Welcome MidwifeOnBoard.

You know you're going to be called MOB from now on, don't you? (not to be confused with the actual MOB club, of course )
                              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 06 August 2010, 05:19 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                b - in a relationship. Unambigious, on screen and confirmed. That'll do. If they're married too, well that'll be fandabbydozy, but it's not going to make me cry if not; so long as there's some tongue action on display.
                                This.

And I really don't mind how. Although yes: a non-alien-induced-virus, non-robot/replicator-duplicate, non-clone, non-AU, non-AT-time-loop/bubble-reset, non-hallucinatory-dream-fantasy kiss between our universe/timeline Sam and Jack would be nice after all these years.

Not that I've thought about it.

Much.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X