Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding what happened to Jonas Quinn:

I asked Joe Mallozzi about this and here was his reply:
    Jess writes: “Just wanted to know what happened to Jonas Quinn. In Season 10, it was mentioned that Langara fell to the Ori, but they never mentioned Jonas! Was he killed by the Ori, I know he wouldn’t convert.”

Answer: Although it was never officially touched upon, in my mind Jonas led the resistance against the Ori on his home world which was eventually freed from their influence after the events of The Ark of Truth. He is still very much alive and a leader among his people.
    (I know that one PTB's opinion doesn't make it canon, but I like his version, so that's what I choose to believe.)
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      Regarding what happened to Jonas Quinn:

I asked Joe Mallozzi about this and here was his reply:

(I know that one PTB's opinion doesn't make it canon, but I like his version, so that's what I choose to believe.)
      Great. In my little world, that's what I think happened too. Good to know Joe thinks it as well.

Comment

Do you think Jonas knew that Sam and Jack had feelings for one another?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          I think he suspected. He was extremely observant, and I doubt something like that would have slipped past him.

Comment

Yes. In fact, I remember reading a fic once where Teal'c has to explain it to him, and I thought it was funny. But I don't remember any more about the fic than that--so. . . anyhoo.

But yes.

Because they sooooooooo do. and
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Made at the request from Akamaimom. Love your song choices!!!!!

sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Made at the request from Akamaimom. Love your song choices!!!!!
                And Aka loves your videos! Angst, anyone???
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  And Aka loves your videos! Angst, anyone???
                  It ended... on a happy note!!! *giggles* Thanks!!!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Holy 3,000 posts batman I just passed 3,000 posts Ill come up with something shippy to celebrate if I can.

Comment

Holy 3,000 posts batman I just passed 3,000 posts Ill come up with something shippy to celebrate if I can.

Comment

A little off topic here but there's something thats been bugging me for a while In chain reaction Jack tells George

Jack: General About what you owe me...
                        Hammond: Anything I can do.
                        Jack: Well, nothing right now but one of these days I might ask you to buy back my soul.

Do you think George made good on that promise?

Comment

Yes. Because, in my manner of thinking, Hammond was probably the driving force behind Sam going to Area 51 and Jack going to the Pentagon, paving the way for both of them to go FISHING.

Soul returned.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Yes. Because, in my manner of thinking, Hammond was probably the driving force behind Sam going to Area 51 and Jack going to the Pentagon, paving the way for both of them to go FISHING.

Soul returned.
                            Hammond was the driving force behind a lot of things regarding Sam and Jack. Let me ask you guys this have you guys in rl when you were in school or working ever come across a teacher or boss like Hammond?
                            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 02 July 2010, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Hammond was the driving force behind a lot of things regarding Sam and Jack. Let me ask you guys this have you guys in rl when you were in school or working ever come across a teacher or boss like Hammond?
                              My high school debate coach!

And Sam not only had Hammond, she had Jack, too!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Soul returned.
                                Hmm, I had never made that connection, but it does seem very plausible. Especially since (I think) Jack took Hammond's post as head of Homeworld Security (right?).
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X