Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Wow, no other posts in honor and memory of the great General Hammond, first "official" (as in USAF) shipper? Hard to believe it's been just two years.

sg1, you have a go. Godspeed.
    Actually don passes away on June 29th. Just a little mix up.

Comment

*runs in*

*drops the vid*
      Nice!

I especially like the way that you rotated the Grace kiss to make it seem like **ahem** more. Sweet!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Excellent! Such shippy angst right from the beginning!
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Excellent! Such shippy angst right from the beginning!
          Ooh! You're still here! And still with power! How's everything else?

And why can't we spoiler in the Quick reply anymore?
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

You can spoiler, but you have to actually type in the codes for a spoiler since the little button isn't there.

However, having just tried that and then clicking on the "preview post" thingy, I see the spoiler icon is there. So it's in one place, but not the other. Really weird.

Comment

You have to click "advanced" now. What a pain.

We never lost power...just some tree branches! We don't have rain at the moment, but we do have wind. We seemed to have dodged this bullet. Too bad! I would like to have needed some mouth to mouth by Jack!
              sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I just clicked the "reply" button rather than the Quick reply box, and still no spoiler button. Grrrrrr.

I have to "Go Advanced" to get the button.

We never lost power...just some tree branches! We don't have rain at the moment, but we do have wind. We seemed to have dodged this bullet. Too bad! I would like to have needed some mouth to mouth by Jack!
                And what a relief! Errrr---tragedy--er, you know what I mean!
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Blimey - had loadsa pages to catch up on - and back out in 20 mins so apologies for the short replies

Originally posted by hedwig
                  Rolling around on floor laughing my *** off. Oh, my, laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
                  That was brill - we can hope (aren't we cruel)

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Wow, no other posts in honor and memory of the great General Hammond, first "official" (as in USAF) shipper? Hard to believe it's been just two years.

sg1, you have a go. Godspeed.
                  To Pol - lots of hugs

And for George - it just ain't the same without you

I watched Failsafe (again) today - all alone at the SGC - everyone he loves either dead or about to be destroyed and he's just left in the control room- sniff

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  *runs in*

*drops the vid*
                  1.50 of sheer joy - loving the upside down grace kiss...........

Comment

Diversity rocks! Gotta love it!

I hope you're not counting this as your summer reading!
                    I'm sooooo counting this as my summer reading!

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                    You have to click "advanced" now. What a pain.

I'm glad you are ok so sorry you didn't get Jack to give you mouth to mouth
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm sooooo counting this as my summer reading!
                      That's like my son trying to count the comics in the paper. Uhhh---No.

At least read something with a plot--like fanfic. That works for me!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

(((huggles)))

sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6097129/1/. This story made me think a little bit. Could u imagine in two more years seeing the original sg-1 team getting together to celebrate them becoming SG-1? Would they just do it as a core four or would they invite all members of SG-1: Jonas Quinn, Cameron Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran?

Comment

This story made me think a little bit. Could u imagine in two more years seeing the original sg-1 team getting together to celebrate them becoming SG-1? Would they just do it as a core four or would they invite all members of SG-1: Jonas Quinn, Cameron Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran?
                            Well, in my world, Daniel and Vala are together, so I'm assuming she'd come along. And I think that Cam is still involved with going off world, so he'd probably be busy, and Jonas--wasn't Langara taken over by the Ori?
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Well, in my world, Daniel and Vala are together, so I'm assuming she'd come along. And I think that Cam is still involved with going off world, so he'd probably be busy, and Jonas--wasn't Langara taken over by the Ori?
                              Yes. But in my world, Jonas survived because he was exploring on another world and escaped whatever happened. I just don't want him to be gone like so many others were. I like to think he "caught" the exploring bug from SG1 and created some teams to do some exploring.

Comment

Yes. But in my world, Jonas survived because he was exploring on another world and escaped whatever happened. I just don't want him to be gone like so many others were. I like to think he "caught" the exploring bug from SG1 and created some teams to do some exploring.
                                OOh. Hadn't thought of that. That completely works for me! In that case--yeah. I think he'd be there.

It's kind of funny. I have a core group of four other ladies (I make 5) that I do a lot of Girls' nights with. Every once in a while, we'll have extras come along, and no matter how much I like the newcomers, and regardless of how well I know them, it changes the dynamics of the night. I think that it would be the same for this kind of get together. That SG-1 with the "extras" would feel different than the "basic" unit.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X