X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Maybe he'll
    Spoiler:
    put Young in his place again. That would be beautiful . . .
    That would be fun to watch Again. Jack always put Young in his place everytime they interact. Except young doesn't wait to be dismissed he just walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      No, just Jack.
      Spoiler:
      sorry to disappoint you, but neither Jack or Sam are going to be appear in incursion part 2!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        I found my old post!
        Take a look here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...0#post11093820
        hahaha.. omg.. if I had heard that on TV without warning I'd have checked if my speakers were broken!
        That traslator really missed the "no-confirmation"-part but ist so funny, even when out of character^^

And for the squeemeter.. I thought about photoshopping one.. haven't much time thanks to RL.. but anyway, what colors should be on the lowest and the highest parts?
        sigpic

Comment

OT SGU:
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          Maybe he'll put Young in his place again. That would be beautiful . . .
          And wasn't that a beautiful moment? Though I'll admit I find it hard to believe anyone could rise to the rank of Colonel and be quite so whiny. "My dad can beat up your dad" is a bit too much coming from someone that advanced in their career. Though I do get the impression said career was on a bit of shaky ground to begin with. And I'll admit that, within the context of the show, it didn't seem out of place. Like you said, it was beautiful seeing him put in his place.
          And SGU not quite so off-topic:
          Spoiler:
          Though I'll admit part of me thinks the entire exchange between Sam and Jack (the "I'm sorry, Sam" and "Yes, sir," over the loss of pilots) was put in there as a quick way of covering (without a lot of time-consuming messy exposition about the responsibilities and differences of being 'in command') the potential discrepancy between Jack's holding up Sam's abandonment of her two F302 pilots as an example of the sort of decisions Young should be making and the classic 'leave no one behind' philosophy they'd been espousing on SG-1.

Not that that makes the fact he said it any less suggestive or significant, just I can't help thinking the true motivation for that exchange was to make Jack (and Sam) appear less heartless during that later scene by showing their emotion over it earlier.

EDIT: And back to *completely* off-topic spoilers:
          Spoiler:
          And when a friend asked me from what incident Young learned that a near-death experience would free Telford from the outside influence, I answered, "Requiem".

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
            And for the squeemeter.. I thought about photoshopping one.. haven't much time thanks to RL.. but anyway, what colors should be on the lowest and the highest parts?
            Not sure, but it really should include peridot.

Comment

Ah, the scale can graduate from periodot to emerald.

/iz in real weird mood atm

Comment

Originally posted by pointoforigin View Post
                Spoiler:
                sorry to disappoint you, but neither Jack or Sam are going to be appear in incursion part 2!
                SGU:
                Spoiler:
                I don't really like SGU; so I don't follow it closely, but IMDB said he would be in part 2. And I thought I heard that elsewhere too. I guess we'll know for sure on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

I don't know. Maybe there should be some blue in there too. Isn't that Sam's favorite color? (It is in Jello anyway. )

Comment

According to gateworld dvr actor alert that was posted today under SG-1 it said Richard Dean Anderson - NEW! Stargate Universe “Incursion, Part 2″ airs on Syfy on Friday, June 11 at 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. The Season One finale co-stars Mike Dopud and Conan Graham, and SGU’s Lou Diamond Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

Well if we made it like the Sims characters moodometer thing we can have it going from Red (aka Affinity) right the way up to Platinum (aka Moebius), with that scene in Full Circle sitting somewhere in the peridot range.

And, umm, yes I do have a Sim Jack and Sam. I think I once posted pictures of them snogging. Hah, who needs confirmation when you can fake it yourself.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know. Maybe there should be some blue in there too. Isn't that Sam's favorite color? (It is in Jello anyway. )
                        I was just going to say blue--for exactly that reason, and because of her eyes.

I don't know what color a "squee" is--it seems to me kind of "snipe" toned.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

See, here I knew I did.

This is what Peridot looks like:

Ah the backrub!

But Platinum is...

coz they're in their little lovenest and five minutes after that I had them "trying for a baby"

Strangely enough I don't have any pictures of them in the red-and-miserable phase but that might be because I don't have a SimPete to spoil things.

I swear, I am a grown woman with adult responsibilities. You wouldn't know it but, I am.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wish they would make a SG Sims Game.

Comment

coz they're in their little lovenest and five minutes after that I had them "trying for a baby"

Strangely enough I don't have any pictures of them in the red-and-miserable phase but that might be because I don't have a SimPete to spoil things.

I swear, I am a grown woman with adult responsibilities. You wouldn't know it but, I am.
                              My kids have done some of the characters as Miis on their Wii. Teal'c is hilarious! And it's funny to be playing Wii Sports with them and suddenly have Daniel come up to bat.

Spoiler:
                              But no babymaking.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Ah you see in The Sims they can baby make or just do it for fun. In the game, for fun is called "Woohoo" which amuses me no end.

(Yes I do have Sim Daniel, Teal'c, Cam and Vala characters... and even a Sim Major Wood.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X