X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    SGU related to Sam/Jack:
    Spoiler:
    at first I thought the Sam and Jack conversations were not going to have anything shippy and then he called her Sam, my jaw literally dropped

SGU re S/J:
    Spoiler:
    And he looked like he was trying not to smile when he said it ...

Comment

Spoiler:
      He called her Sam!

On duty!

Over a radio link, where other people could hear!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, all! So sorry to be away for so long, but it has been a tough couple of months. Too much work, and no energy for play. All's better now, though. I've missed you all!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      he was also like "SAM is a major in my world" to AU Kawalsky.
      Ah...but he stopped calling her that after D & C...beccause...well, you know why...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        SGU re S/J:
        Spoiler:
        And he looked like he was trying not to smile when he said it ...
        Spoiler:
        I didn't notice that, I will pay more attention next time
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Spoiler:
          He called her Sam!

On duty!

Over a radio link, where other people could hear!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, all! So sorry to be away for so long, but it has been a tough couple of months. Too much work, and no energy for play. All's better now, though. I've missed you all!

Ah...but he stopped calling her that after D & C...beccause...well, you know why...
          Melissa! I've been thinking about you! Glad to see you're so happy. What you put in spoilers...yeah...yeah...

Comment

i think o'neill gave young a dressing down cause he almost lost sam.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Melissa! I've been thinking about you! Glad to see you're so happy. What you put in spoilers...yeah...yeah...
              I've been thinking about all of you too. It has been strange to be away from the forum.

And it's good to be back with our own little "lunatic fringe."

Comment

SGU related to Sam/Jack:
                Spoiler:
                at first I thought the Sam and Jack conversations were not going to have anything shippy and then he called her Sam, my jaw literally dropped

It must be the headache I've got, but I missed that entirely. Now I have to watch again.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  It must be the headache I've got, but I missed that entirely. Now I have to watch again.
                  The hardship we have to go through
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

SGU related to Sam/Jack:
                    Spoiler:

Me too. It's been so long!

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                      Me too. It's been so long!
                      Too long...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        Too long...
                        She's baaaaaack! Yay! Throws out confetti and balloons. Who has cake?

And lots of (((((hugs))))).

Comment

Just think what could happen if we get a third movie.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

sam in sgu-

Spoiler:
                            exactly what color is sam's hair in this ep? the same as it was when she guest starred in the first ep?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Quick SGU and S/J bit since I only which there's someone from SG-1 on. Plus a quick question:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah to O'Neill calling Carter Sam. they so have to be together if called her that.

Was I seeing things or was Carter wearing earrings?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                sam in sgu-

Spoiler:
                                exactly what color is sam's hair in this ep? the same as it was when she guest starred in the first ep?
                                It wasn't quite blonde, but was certainly much lighter than the color Helen has. And it looked like a hint of red in it too. Not her normal pretty blonde, that's for sure.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                Quick SGU and S/J bit since I only which there's someone from SG-1 on. Plus a quick question:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah to O'Neill calling Carter Sam. they so have to be together if called her that.

Was I seeing things or was Carter wearing earrings?
                                Carter SGU OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I do believe she was wearing earrings. She was also wearing earrings in Enemy at the Gate. I don't recall if she was in her previous SGU episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X