Comment

sam/jack rules!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        sam/jack rules!!

Comment

The FF called Waiting seems great. I saved it into my Favs and I will read it after I learn something for my school. I have already read the first part and I think that I like it.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

/ , my fave ship of all time!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              A vid break?
              My entry for the 3rd Penguins Challenge. Follow us on http://penguinschallenge.webs.com/

Make Sam/Jack art based on this quote:

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

~Kahlil Gibran

For the first time I used a song in my language...and this is very strange for me 'cause I usually don't like too much Italian music...and moreover this singer is older than my mum!!!!!!! LOL
              But last week I heard the original English version of this song and it reminded me about the Italian one. And the Italian lyrics are more romantic and I think that they fit very well Sam and Jack!
              My translation maybe is not perfect but it gives you the sense of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8DAT2Wfn64
              Great vid!!

I understood most of the song and your translation is pretty perfect

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              Can I just say I love you guys? I may not get to post much (and some of it maybe very incoherent b/c I'm writing as I run out the door)... but man am I glad to find such dedicated shippers. I've been sorely missing my old JetC days (a Janeway/Chakotay ship for those who don't know) - to the point that I'm actually taking on a fic challenge to write some J/C... but the hard part is that I don't know if I have much of an audience. I know that you all (well... a lot of you anyway) read my S/J fic :: sniffles ::

I love you guys.

And I love that we all think they are so married... or at least knockin' the boots (as my husband says)...

I'm done being pathetic now.
              *huggles Twi*

I love you too

soooooooooo together!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

/ , my fave ship of all time!

mine too
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

What'cha doin?

Readin' Pol's blog.

Huh. Anything good?

::shrug:: She's going to Orlando.

Cool (beat) We should go sometime.

If we go, I want ice cream from the Mouse

Ummm, ice cream. (licks lips)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Carter?

Huh?

Never mind.

------

Blog updated
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*giggles and goes off to read Pol's blog*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

ok so im doing a rewatch with a friend of mine, we're watching Urgo. now urgo makes suggestions about whats in our minds. and what we noticed that when the team is under the influence of Urgo and all seated in the infirmary, sam and jack are next to each other, kinda close, on one of the beds. after the EM pulse goes off its Daniel that sam is next to on the bed in the infirmary.....anybody else ever notice this, im sure you must have but im a fooligan and i guess i havent but i just wanted to say that i totally love that moment now haha XD

you may now return to your regular scheduled shipping

sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        ok so im doing a rewatch with a friend of mine, we're watching Urgo. now urgo makes suggestions about whats in our minds. and what we noticed that when the team is under the influence of Urgo and all seated in the infirmary, sam and jack are next to each other, kinda close, on one of the beds. after the EM pulse goes off its Daniel that sam is next to on the bed in the infirmary.....anybody else ever notice this, im sure you must have but im a fooligan and i guess i havent but i just wanted to say that i totally love that moment now haha XD

Too funny...I'm watching that right now!

Comment

The team is lined up with Jack and Sam sitting on the bed, then Daniel on a chair to Sam's right, and Teal'c on a chair to Daniel's right. I'm sure that never changed (until Teal'c got up to go to the zappy machine). But the camera framed Jack and Sam quite a bit throughout that scene, with Jack on Sam's left. Then in a few frames there was Daniel and Sam, but Sam was still sitting on the bed, with Daniel still to her right on the chair. Daniel wasn't ever sitting on the bed. Phew! Did that make any sense? The only difference there is in how the camera framed Jack and Sam, and then Daniel and Sam.

Sam and Jack are sitting on the infirmary bed throughout that whole scene, with Daniel on a chair next to Sam (on her right) and Teal'c on a chair next to Daniel. When Teal'c goes over to the

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            The team is lined up with Jack and Sam sitting on the bed, then Daniel on a chair to Sam's right, and Teal'c on a chair to Daniel's right. I'm sure that never changed (until Teal'c got up to go to the zappy machine). But the camera framed Jack and Sam quite a bit throughout that scene, with Jack on Sam's left. Then in a few frames there was Daniel and Sam, but Sam was still sitting on the bed, with Daniel still to her right on the chair. Daniel wasn't ever sitting on the bed. Phew! Did that make any sense? The only difference there is in how the camera framed Jack and Sam, and then Daniel and Sam.

Sam and Jack are sitting on the infirmary bed throughout that whole scene, with Daniel on a chair next to Sam (on her right) and Teal'c on a chair next to Daniel. When Teal'c goes over to the
                            there was a second infirmary scene after urgo had been hit with the EM pulse where it was sam and daniel on the bed, im sure of it as i legit just watched it haha
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

there was a second infirmary scene after urgo had been hit with the EM pulse where it was sam and daniel on the bed, im sure of it as i legit just watched it haha
                              Okay. You're right. I couldn't help but notice, however, how Sam is sitting about as far away from Daniel on the bed as she can get, and she gets all scrunched up practically in a ball at one point. I'm sure Sam is just tired of all the Urgo stuff at that point, but what a difference from how she sits when next to Jack.

Comment

I had notice the change in seating arrangement, but I had never before attributed it to the absense of Urgo's influence. Very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X