Loving:
    Spoiler:

Accepting:
    Spoiler:

Oh.. and not yet realizing you're giving to much away:
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      OMG that's awesome! Do you make all these?!
      Yep!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Jann, keep this up and I might be stealing your muse
      Nooooo....It's mine *clings on it*

As for the pictures...

I don't have any issues with any of the pictures, but unlike a little while ago I see those pics these days as AT/RDA and not S/J (except the fishing of course). My mind can't see those first two pics and think of Sam and Jack in there

But then again atm I even have issues putting PoV in my artwork since it's not S/J ....

Okay....who messed me up in here? *looks suspiciously around*

Jenn I love accepting. I just love that scene *happy sigh* So guttery fluffy! All the talk about doohickeys!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        Spanish OT

Spoiler:
        I'd respond in Spanish but my head hurts - I crunch numbers for a living... and my degree sits on the back burner. I did understand everything you all said

Now I'm off to eat dinner and I wonder... what kind of toppings would Sam and Jack eat on their pizzas? Would they be like me and my husband - where I like lots 'o stuff and he's just pepperoni... or the opposite? Or weird?
        *runs away from American pizza*

...but if Jack brings it to me I could take a bite...
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          As for the pictures...

I don't have any issues with any of the pictures, but unlike a little while ago I see those pics these days as AT/RDA and not S/J (except the fishing of course). My mind can't see those first two pics and think of Sam and Jack in there

But then again atm I even have issues putting PoV in my artwork since it's not S/J ....

Okay....who messed me up in here? *looks suspiciously around*
          Mwahahaha. Another converted to the cause.

Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Mwahahaha. Another converted to the cause.

Welcome to the dark side.
            Woohoo...do you have cookies?

What's next...I can't use the wedding pics anymore
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. That's the difficult part. When content is more important than appearance you have a *lot* less material to work with - or at least, it becomes more difficult to make your point visually. Though, taking your current sig as an example, you're doing an excellent job so far and I think the end result - though harder to achieve - becomes far more powerful as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                how about, rda and amanda?
                I'm confused on what you mean, but I don't ship RDA and Amanda, so the picture is so so for me. It is a cute picture, don't get me wrong, it's just that I don't see it as my favorite couple.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I'm confused on what you mean, but I don't ship RDA and Amanda, so the picture is so so for me. It is a cute picture, don't get me wrong, it's just that I don't see it as my favorite couple.
                  That's pretty much what I think about it as well. Nice picture though
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    Yes. That's the difficult part. When content is more important than appearance you have a *lot* less material to work with - or at least, it becomes more difficult to make your point visually. Though, taking your current sig as an example, you're doing an excellent job so far and I think the end result - though harder to achieve - becomes far more powerful as a result.
                    You do Still you don't always have to get a more powerful result since sometimes if you use your imagination you get a beter result... IMHO of course.

Still...since we're talking "canon" it is nicer to use "real" moments between our S/J which makes it easier for multiple people to see the ship since it everything you used is in canon and thus real.

And I'm sure I'm not making any sense right now....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                      Just a snippet I found while lurking this morning. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

Here's a quote, after stating RDA's significant others, from the last sentence on the page: ".... not to mention the blonde Amanda Tapping, who is always his partner in the series Stargate."
                      Interesting comment about Amanda, since she was married at the time of that article and still is (happily for about 15 years to the same man), and there's never been any hint of anything between her and RDA, and that subject is pretty much off limits on this forum anyway.

Comment

One more quick que before I go hide again.... Is this a manip? Where's this pic from?
                        I'm positive that's a manip.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          I'm positive that's a manip.
                          looks like one.
                          sigpic

Comment

You can't use the wedding pics for what? WP's??
                            Hmm... *walks around & thinks, then accidently trips*
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                              One more quick que before I go hide again.... Is this a manip? Where's this pic from?

http://sp4.fotolog.com/photo/4/52/41...98159859_f.jpg
                              It has to be a manipulation. Sam/AT didn't have long hair until she went off to Atlantis. And the part with RDA/Jack looks like he did in about Season 8. So there's about a 2 year time difference between when the pictures of each was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                                ... *walks around & thinks, then accidently trips*
                                Pats Sam 1969 on the head, gives her a hug, and hands her a cookie (or would you prefer cake or jello or pie?) ...

Comment

Working...
                                X