No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watching Nemesis... saw a great shippy moment when Jack tells the team that they can't come to help cause whoever come won't be coming back. Sam looks at him with such a sad "don't leave" kind of face. Never noticed it before but thought it was so cute.

Since i'm new to these woods (mostly lurk around here alot ) I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it, but there seem to be alot of shippy moments in other episode than the standard "ship" episodes y'all talk about most of the time. I'm just now seeing them...it only took me watching the series three times over!!! Oh well... better late than never eh?!
    sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
    Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
    GateCon Vancouver 2011
    Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
      Just watching Nemesis... saw a great shippy moment when Jack tells the team that they can't come to help cause whoever come won't be coming back. Sam looks at him with such a sad "don't leave" kind of face. Never noticed it before but thought it was so cute.

Since i'm new to these woods (mostly lurk around here alot ) I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it, but there seem to be alot of shippy moments in other episode than the standard "ship" episodes y'all talk about most of the time. I'm just now seeing them...it only took me watching the series three times over!!! Oh well... better late than never eh?!
      Haha Yep.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        When they make the 3rd movie (which the BETTER!! ) I WANT to HEAR that Sam/Jack are officially together and not get little hints. Who's with me?!
        yes!!

but i also want to SEE then as a couple too!!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Currently watching Window of Opportunity, I'm promptly rewinding to watch the kiss a few more times
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Currently watching Window of Opportunity, I'm promptly rewinding to watch the kiss a few more times
            I'm hoping to make it to that episode tonight. Would like to see b/f I have to fly to Vancouver for the con!

Conventions:
            GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              yes!!

but i also want to SEE then as a couple too!!
              *slaps forehead* OH JEEZ!! I should've said that instead. Yes yes!! I also want to SEE them as a couple!
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

It's scenes like this that make me love whoever came up with the idea for the "instant replay" button on DVD remotes!

Comment

You can look at that two ways.

1) The shippy moments are there, and we wise folk can pick them out because we are in tune with this ship, as it is the One True Ship.

OR

2) We so desperately want there to be shippy moments in the episodes that we are willing to read things where they are not.

I choose Option 1.
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm hoping to make it to that episode tonight. Would like to see b/f I have to fly to Vancouver for the con!
                    Oh, you lucky girl! I can't afford to go to Vangroovy
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Same here. I never been to one.

p.s. me love ur sig.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        You can look at that two ways.

1) The shippy moments are there, and we wise folk can pick them out because we are in tune with this ship, as it is the One True Ship.

OR

2) We so desperately want there to be shippy moments in the episodes that we are willing to read things where they are not.

I choose Option 1.
                        I considered option 2 also, but would have none of it! Definitly think its #1!!

Since its my hometown (even though I live in Niagara Falls now) its alot easier cause I don't have to pay for hotels or cars cause all my family (parents/inlaws/friends) lives there and I stay with them. Plus my hubby works for an airline and it only cost me $30 each way to fly *looks sheepish*

Conventions:
                        GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

Same here. I never been to one.

p.s. me love ur sig.
                          I've been to one tiny con but not in Vangroovy

which one of my sigs to do you like?

I considered option 2 also, but would have none of it! Definitly think its #1!!

Since its my hometown (even though I live in Niagara Falls now) its alot easier cause I don't have to pay for hotels or cars cause all my family (parents/inlaws/friends) lives there and I stay with them. Plus my hubby works for an airline and it only cost me $30 each way to fly *looks sheepish*
                          Oh, that is nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been to one tiny con but not in Vangroovy

which one of my sigs to do you like?
                            Who was there?? Well..I'm not able to go anywhere like that.

The one with Sam/Jack and it said somethin like "waiting for the confirmation of the 3rd movie"...AND i liked the one after that of Sam/Jack.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Who was there?? Well..I'm not able to go anywhere like that.

The one with Sam/Jack and it said somethin like "waiting for the confirmation of the 3rd movie"...AND i liked the one after that of Sam/Jack.
                              Charisma Carpenter and Sean Patrick Flannery

I'm pretty sure those two weren't made by me
                              sigpic

Comment

Charisma Carpenter and Sean Patrick Flannery

I'm pretty sure those two weren't made by me
                                Umm..i have no idea who they are but ok.

Lol ok. i never make my sigs either. i find them..wherever.
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X