Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    for our new shippers, what are your favorite sam/jack moments and/or episodes?
    I think that i'm a Sam/Jack shipper since the beginning... my favorite moment of all time is in "window of opportunity" for three reasons : first THE kiss of course, and then during the following briefing when Jack is grinning looking at Sam and at the end when Daniel is asking him if he has done some crazy things, he smiles and looks at Sam !... Oh God what a smile
    in Emancipation, when Jack sees Sam with her blue dress, calling her Samantha !
    and so much more.... I know i'm not original, those moments are kinda classic...

Comment

Originally posted by MarianneLyra View Post
      I think that i'm a Sam/Jack shipper since the beginning... my favorite moment of all time is in "window of opportunity" for three reasons : first THE kiss of course, and then during the following briefing when Jack is grinning looking at Sam and at the end when Daniel is asking him if he has done some crazy things, he smiles and looks at Sam !... Oh God what a smile
      in Emancipation, when Jack sees Sam with her blue dress, calling her Samantha !
      and so much more.... I know i'm not original, those moments are kinda classic...
      And for delurking, you get a present:

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

Thanks !!! when I was writing this post I was thinking... "Maybe I should watch this episode another time, to be sure I didn't miss a shippy moment ... just to be sure..."

Comment

Greetings delurking shippers.

BTW - Loved "The Pier" - absolutely wonderful

Comment

You know what the best part about that kiss is for me? It's that Jack is working on his own fantasy--he's in complete control of that kiss from moment one--and even though that's hideously old fashioned of me, I think that's really compelling. But then she decides at one point to get in on it, and wraps her arms around him--as we have said in the past, that kiss is all about the hand movements. What is it about a kiss that starts with the instigator framing the kissee's face? Yum. That's just all kinds of good.

And Jennifer, the de-lurking present is apropos because Jack's de-lurking his desire for Sam. So, it works on many, many levels!

And thanks again for reading The Pier, everyone, and participating in my delusions! It's nice to know I'm not alone in this!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              You know what the best part about that kiss is for me? It's that Jack is working on his own fantasy--he's in complete control of that kiss from moment one--and even though that's hideously old fashioned of me, I think that's really compelling. But then she decides at one point to get in on it, and wraps her arms around him--as we have said in the past, that kiss is all about the hand movements. What is it about a kiss that starts with the instigator framing the kissee's face? Yum. That's just all kinds of good.

And Jennifer, the de-lurking present is apropos because Jack's de-lurking his desire for Sam. So, it works on many, many levels!

And thanks again for reading The Pier, everyone, and participating in my delusions! It's nice to know I'm not alone in this!
              I love when she warps her arms around his neck too... i would have done the same !!
              I'm watching Gemini, and the begining is sooo shippy : Sam is waiting for the information coming from the MALP, and Jack is standing VERY close to her, they share a look, and of course the ambiguous "If only" from Jack when he sees Replicarter...... and by the way Why is she wearing this kinda tank top ? is it regulation clothes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Too tired after a weekend of meeting other GWers to read all the replies but, I thought, seeing as it's the done thing and all, I'm going to self-pimp my own take on HOw Sam And Jack Got Engaged
                *stares at gif*

*waves at Jann all of two feet away*

*nudges Jann*
                Very nice, Cags!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Me too. Only now I've got this running through my head. Posted it on my LJ here cause it's a bit too much for GW.
                Cleverly written, Jenn. I can just picture her screaming it during their "moment".

Okay, I know I'm late to this party, but I couldn't stop thinking about a moment like this. . .

I give to you--my take on a proposal. (spoilered for length)

The Pier

I hope you enjoy it!
                I enjoyed it, Sharon. Finally, they put themselves first.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

You had doubts?????

Comment

You had doubts?????
                    Sometimes, I wonder. Especially when my husband is rolling his eyes at me. You people are a refuge in a world where no new SG-1 exists!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Sometimes, I wonder. Especially when my husband is rolling his eyes at me. You people are a refuge in a world where no new SG-1 exists!
                      I feel exactly the same... my boy friend didn't even like Stargate at first... (what a shame !!) and finally he got used to it... so it's great to find people with whom you can talk about that !

Comment

Originally posted by MarianneLyra View Post
                        I feel exactly the same... my boy friend didn't even like Stargate at first... (what a shame !!) and finally he got used to it... so it's great to find people with whom you can talk about that !
                        My boyfriend likes Stargate but he doesn't really like me coming to GW. I think he is finally getting used to it though
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My husband is the one that got me into SG-1 in the first place--he just doesn't understand why I so love the ship. He's the kind that fast forwards the episodes to the action parts. I fast forward to the emotive, shippy parts! Venus and Mars, anyone?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            for our new shippers, what are your favorite sam/jack moments and/or episodes?
                            I'm not really "new" but squeeee! im gonna say some of my fave Sam/Jack moments anyway..

Hmm.. well i of course loved when Jack kissed Sam in "Window of Opportunity", the part where Jack takes Sam in his arms in the ep. "Metamorphosis", the part where Sam was on the...Prometheus?? (cant remember which ship is which) anyway.. as i was saying when she was on the ship and we saw the thought of her kissing Jack in "Grace".

I have ALOT more fave Sam/Jack moments but i cant name them all.
                            (p.s. love all the kissing moments too)
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Fic rec (by Aussie73 - love her stories):

Spring Fling

Set a little after 'Seth' in an AU.

Comment

My family & friends all think I'm quite mad with my "obsession", but I don't care. I'm always on the look out for lost shippy moments and of course, always hoping for confirmation, even if it's in SGU

Comment

Working...
                                X