Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    Where's Bren????
    I just checked her profile, said she's been inactive since Mar 5th.

+ =
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      I just checked her profile, said she's been inactive since Mar 5th.

+ =
      She's probably just taking a break - she pops in and out. But I have to admit I miss her

We'd get all sorts of talk about fishing rods and ponds... baits... maybe even a little bit the best way to reel it in!

Comment

She's probably just taking a break - she pops in and out. But I have to admit I miss her

We'd get all sorts of talk about fishing rods and ponds... baits... maybe even a little bit the best way to reel it in!
        awh *sigh* i love those convos
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I know! Where are the multiple spoilers holding such deep guttery thought that only she can think?
          Speaking of being gone a while, how long has it been since I last posted in here?
          sigpic

Comment

Another vid

sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                I like! Who sings this version??
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I like! Who sings this version??
                  Thank you And it's Westlife
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

A fishing rod of course. :: cough cough ::

Woohoo splashing in the gutter... must be watching SGU...
                    splashing in the gutter on Good Friday were you? *tsk tsk*....

I miss her as well....

*sends big squishy huggles to Bren*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      splashing in the gutter on Good Friday were you? *tsk tsk*....

I miss her as well....

*sends big squishy huggles to Bren*
                      Don't worry, I was somber on Maundy Thursday LOL

Makes me think - if they were on Earth, while I don't think S/J are religious, would they have popped into an Easter service?

Comment

Don't worry, I was somber on Maundy Thursday LOL

Makes me think - if they were on Earth, while I don't think S/J are religious, would they have popped into an Easter service?
                        My own opinion is that no, they would not go to an Easter service. I don't think either one of them ever feels the need or the desire to attend church services. I think the closest they ever come to some kind of service is whenever there's a memorial at the SGC for a fellow officer or co-worker (like Janet, and later, Jacob). And any other time they might go to a church would be for a wedding (there have probably been co-workers throughout their years at the SGC that got married).

Comment

My own opinion is that no, they would not go to an Easter service. I don't think either one of them ever feels the need or the desire to attend church services. I think the closest they ever come to some kind of service is whenever there's a memorial at the SGC for a fellow officer or co-worker (like Janet, and later, Jacob). And any other time they might go to a church would be for a wedding (there have probably been co-workers throughout their years at the SGC that got married).
                          I agree.

Weddings, or baby christenings . . . I actually wrote a fic about that one--how Jack would behave (or not) in church. It's suspiciously like how my kids act from time to time. . .
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            I agree.

Weddings, or baby christenings . . . I actually wrote a fic about that one--how Jack would behave (or not) in church. It's suspiciously like how my kids act from time to time. . .
                            Is it posted????? Do we get to read it? Huh, huh, huh ... pwetty please!

Comment

Is it posted????? Do we get to read it? Huh, huh, huh ... pwetty please!
                              You probably already have. It's part of my Team Building series.

But here's the link, anyway. . .

Team Building--Benchwarmers

Enjoy!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                You probably already have. It's part of my Team Building series.

But here's the link, anyway. . .

Team Building--Benchwarmers

Enjoy!
                                I'll add it to my list to check out. I'm somewhat failing in my attempt to keep up with all the notices I get on about new chapters.

Comment

Working...
                                X