Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    The Pressure!!!!
    haha no pressure! you write fantastically so i know i will love whatever you come up with
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
      I did these up for majorsal. Screencaps from the DVDs of the kisses. I zipped them and put them on MediaFire because there are lots. I did every frame from each scene.

Here's the link to the folder.

The Broca Divide - 1,086 images - 142 MB zipped
      Grace - 128 images - 16.5 MB zipped
      Moebius (1 & 2) - 564 images - 69.8 MB zipped
      Moebius (3) - 217 images - 28.3 MB zipped
      Point of View - 1349 images - 182 MB zipped
      Window of Opportunity - 531 images - 71.5 MB zipped
      *faints*

i just d/led them and watched them... SHIPPY HEAVEN!!

THANK YOU!!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Ooooohhh....you've posted lots of good stuff to read...and vids and pics to peruse.

I'll share a little more picspam before I go back to read:

Classic S/J Looks:

Comment

Picspam!!! Yippiee!!

I've been posting these over at the 500 More Looks thread but since everybody doesn't follow that I'll put them here. These are the cute ones.

Double Jeopardy
          Real Jack and Real Sam

Robot Jack and Real Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            New vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAA5e-wwmXs

And congratulations Pol!!!! That's great news!!!!!
            Awesome vid DM!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I just stalked DM into making a vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5I0f3C1XE

I'm glad you did, Jann

Lovely picspams everyone!! *happy sigh*

I am probably in the minority here but I really enjoy the earlier seasons of stargate a lot and I love the organs line *goes off to the corner*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              OT:
              Spoiler:
              Oh. My. God. We subscribed to Ancestry.com and can I say that the past 4 days have been spent planted RIGHT HERE doing research. Must. Not. Click. On. Leaf!

Seriously. I'm pretty sure this is worse than crack. Er, so I believe.

Um...yup. Still married.

Originally posted by seldear View Post
              Actually, the 'current' SG1 reality really is an AU from the SG1 reality we see in CotG as is shown by the fact that the "original" SG1 that we meet in CotG and follow through three seasons, actually died in 2010...at which point the story jumped to the parallel strand of reality where the message got sent back, thereby diverging the timeline once.

And then that SG1 died when they went back in time in Egypt in Moebius, diverging the timeline a second time - with the exception of Daniel who survived long enough to meet GeekySam, FishingJack, and FirstPrimeTeal'c, instigate the uprising, and bury the Stargate....

Ah, the joy of time travel, and trying to keep things straight!

I actually have a separate query that's more general-forum oriented: is there anywhere yet to discuss the new Stargate Atlantis "Legacy" book series - the one by Jo Graham, Amy Griswold and co.?
              *passes around the Asgard-enhanced time travel headache meds*......

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                I did these up for majorsal. Screencaps from the DVDs of the kisses. I zipped them and put them on MediaFire because there are lots. I did every frame from each scene.

Here's the link to the folder.

The Broca Divide - 1,086 images - 142 MB zipped
                Grace - 128 images - 16.5 MB zipped
                Moebius (1 & 2) - 564 images - 69.8 MB zipped
                Moebius (3) - 217 images - 28.3 MB zipped
                Point of View - 1349 images - 182 MB zipped
                Window of Opportunity - 531 images - 71.5 MB zipped

Image info: deinterlaced (discarded field 1), 720 x 480 pixels, 96 dpi, 24-bit

source info:
                original release DVD (NTSC 16:9, 1.78:1, 29.976 fps)
                ripped using DVD Shrink, no compression
                extracted frames from VOB using VirtualDub (RTF file with settings used are uploaded to folder)
                Sigh...just place those in a folder, open with Windows and enjoy your own little slide show...

Thank you, UhSir!

Comment

If anyone hasn't seen the recut scene...

CotG - Recut

sigpic

Comment

Thanks APA It's always great when you pop in!

Comment

Hey guys! Gen Varel's latest fic is up and finished! Great fic, though beware the slew of warnings.

It's got an adult rating so I'll just link to her webpage. Scroll to the first story listed, called "Tangled Trails".

Gen Varel's Webpage
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        {{snip}}
                        Although to pick up on your point about knowing each other, that's a good point. I never really bought into the love and first sight argument for these two (didn't we have a recent discussion about this or am I getting confuzzled again?) While I believe they had an attraction from early on, I think they liked each other as people, long before they started to love each other. I think the feelings developed naturally from a mutual respect and affinity to something much deeper and with more feeling over a period of a few years. I would even argue the process continued beyond the point where they acknowledged to themselves / each other that they had those feelings (i.e. Divide & Conquer) and that this is perhaps why, at the point of Season 4 when the should have done something about it, they were not actually, emotionally iready to make that kind of big commitment.
                        In essence, I think they needed the time afterwards to step back from each other, to realise they were destined to be together.

Hmm, that's deep and it's late so I'll shut up now.
                        You couldn't think of any other word??? *hands Cags a thesaurus*

Just having fun with ya!

smilie by zuz

Comment

You couldn't think of any other word??? *hands Cags a thesaurus*
                          I watched that episode today, and then remembered why I didn't like it. I like the Teal'c angle--it's just interspersed with all that ugly. . .
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                            If anyone hasn't seen the recut scene...

CotG - Recut

woo hoo!!

that's one of the things i'd lost getting a new computer, so yay and thank you!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Some Season 4 looks:

Comment

A season 7 look. *snickers* Their lookin'. Oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X