Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir View Post

I love that smilie!!! Is that by zuz?
    i don't remember where or when i got it.

so, going back to my question from last night; no one knows of a sam/jack pic archive, with really good quality pics of s/j kisses?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i don't remember where or when i got it.

so, going back to my question from last night; no one knows of a sam/jack pic archive, with really good quality pics of s/j kisses?
      Uhm... I don't know stargatecaps.com has dvd quality caps, is that good quality??
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Uhm... I don't know stargatecaps.com has dvd quality caps, is that good quality??
        i just checked... while they have a lot of pics, teh quality is so-so.

i'm going through all my photo folders, and i have a LOT of pics and prob a lot of duplicates of certain (kissy! ) ones, so... i'd rather just have a set of each kiss, in as high quality as possible.

(i've got a new computer, so i've lost a lot of my links for places)
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I use this site when I need caps quick. They seem to be pretty good quality. But then, I wouldn't know.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I use this site when I need caps quick. They seem to be pretty good quality. But then, I wouldn't know.
            those are better quality, but... i don't think this is working.

i think i'll just keep my originals... i have soooo much to go through!

sally

sigpic

Comment

From the Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter appreciation thread. It was suggested to share it with you guys, so I did.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Tom bought home a copy of the Official Stargate Magazine today.
              The title: Gate Gals! Meet the women of Stargate Universe!
              It has Alaina Huffman, Ming Na and Elyse Levesque on it and in the bottom corner it has a picture of Amanda and Jewel...."More Stargate Women! Amanda tapping and Jewel Staite chat!"
              Skipping to page 38 where there's beautiful picture of Amanda and the title: "Stargate's First Lady"....awwwww!!!
              Some quotes from the article from Amanda:
              "My characters relationship with O'Neill was probably the most influential. There was a sexuality to it and a maturity." (Someone might like to share this with the shippers in the shipper thread )
              "On Atlantis, I feel we lost a little bit of Sam's playfulness because she was thrust into this lofty, very powerful position."
              "I was constantly being given beautiful things to play that helped flesh out my character. I'm so lucky in that I never felt stagnated."
              That was a seven page story btw!
              Then skipping along to page 63 where there are several little pics - snippets if you like with various quotes from various episodes, with the title:
              "The wit and wisdom of...Samantha Carter"
              "I'm a lousy cook and I couldn't spin, weave or dye if my life depended on it. I am a warrior and a scholar. I do the work of men."
              "I always feel like I'm the girl."
              "Next thing you know, I'm waking up with Col. O'Neill looking down at me."(Someone might like to share this with the shippers in the shipper thread too! )
              "Seduction wasn't in any of the Air Force training manuals I've ever read."
              Then for some weird reason they have these made up emails between Vala and Sam - titled "Girl's night out"...very weird and so not in character. But some nice pictures!! That goes on for 6 pages.
              Finally after a big spread on the design of the Destiny...which I love btw...on page 92, there's a picture of Amanda - title: "Level 28 - Celebrating the women of Stargate" It's a quiz page...haven't done it yet...I'm just perusing the magazine as I type/post so you guys are getting it at the same time as I am. Maybe I'll read it over Easter!
              Ok...I've got to do the vacuming...at 9pm! Then I'm off to bed. Night all. Have a great weekend!
              (((Samandans)))
              Maturity is my favourite word for it. And it's completely accurate.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                From the Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter appreciation thread. It was suggested to share it with you guys, so I did.

Maturity is my favourite word for it. And it's completely accurate.
                Wendy, I agree 100%. Maturity is the best word to describe their relationship. During and after Threads they both had some growing up (relationship wise) to do and I believe they did. So married.

Comment

I'm trying to think of some TV couples/ships that are the complete opposite but I've never been a huge shipper on shows so I'm a bit lost. But basically, Sam and Jack handled themselves with grace and maturity throughout the whole show -- and after Threads, like you say. They didn't scream, get upset, or whinge about their feelings. Or do any other immature stuff you see on soaps and such. It's why I love the subtle nature of their relationship that you see on the show. It's *them* and it works. The way they are with each other is how two adults who love each other do behave.

Maturity is my word for today.

I always love the "So Married " thing.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes. Very mature throughout the series. It's not like they jumped into bed together the first chance they got. I am so glad for that. They have deeper feelings for each other than just a one night stand. It's what makes them real and very honorable. I love the subtle nature of our ship as well. It's what makes it unique. It's what makes me come back no matter how long SG-1 hasn't aired.

Comment

Maturity and honor. Its what's missing in SGU.
                      Too bad Amanda didn't have more to say about the relationship
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        Maturity and honor. Its what's missing in SGU.
                        Too bad Amanda didn't have more to say about the relationship
                        Actually, she did.

During Stargate SG-1's 10 seasons on the air, Samantha Carter found herself attracted to a few men, human and alien. A large and very vocal portion of the show's fans, or "shippers", longed for her and Jack O'Neill to get together, but military rules did not permit that.

"My character's relationship with O'Neill was probably the most influential and had the most longevity because he's not dead and hasn't gone away," says Tapping. "There was a flirtatious side of Sam that she was always afraid to show, and an awkward sexuality to her that I find to be quite endearing because she never really explored that side of herself. With O'Neill, I think Sam saw the possiblity of everything. Their was a sexuality to it [their relationship] and a maturity. It was also quite intimate and, perhaps, because it was so forbidden, it was almost safe for Sam to think about because she knew she couldn't act on it. So it could be the ultimate fantasy."
                        So goes on to talk about Sam's relationships with Martouf, Pete, Cassie, and Janet (where AT says, "I imagine Sam and Janet hung out together on the weekends and talked about guys and that sort of stuff." )
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Poking around MGM site...angsty pic for the Cavern dwellers:

This bit right here begs for a ficlet.

Ready? GO!
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Sam, I told you it wasn't my fault.
                            I told you six o'clock not 10:30 at night.
                            if you want someone to blame blame woolsey.
                            oh i'll blame him alright.
                            oh for crying out loud.... I said I was Sorry What more do you want from me?
                            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 26 March 2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Poking around MGM site...angsty pic for the Cavern dwellers:
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...Dangstypic.png

This bit right here begs for a ficlet.

Ready? GO!
                              Awww! I watched that episode yesterday in German because of exam preparation

Luuuuuuuurve it

btw it is Jolinar

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll bite.

Sam, put the gun down.
                                And if I do?
                                I will show you why they put the "O" in front of "Neill".
                                *puts gun down*
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X