• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    now *that's* what i'm talking about!
    Thanks, I like it when my lazyness is appreciated
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

what topic could we do, to keep this thread up on the first page?

sally

sigpic

Comment

wow can't believe we're at 400 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          Took a fun fanfiction personality quiz:
          That's interesting, cause my reason for writing fanfiction is completely different than any of the ones they give...

EDIT: Actually, there were a lot of questions which none were correct for, showing really just how many misconceptions there are out there about fanfiction.

EDIT2: The result, however, was dead on accurate.
          Last edited by JenniferJF; 19 March 2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I don't happen to have links handy for the following, but these are also good:

<snip>
            Seldear</snip>
            Uh, hi!

I'm afraid my old site has gone down (after six years, the last couple of which it lay untouched and un-updated since by then I'd discovered LiveJournal), but my fics are either
            - here at fanfiction.net
            - here at my LJ (general fanfic tag, but plenty of Sam/Jack there, also SGA fic)
            - here at my SGA LJ (under the name Tielan)

I'm sorry to be all over the place, but I haven't yet managed to archive everything in one place (I've written a lot of fic - SG1, SGA, and others, and trying to sort through it all to post it? Nightmare squared.)

Thank you for the rec, though!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              That's interesting, cause my reason for writing fanfiction is completely different than any of the ones they give...

EDIT: Actually, there were a lot of questions which none were correct for, showing really just how many misconceptions there are out there about fanfiction.

EDIT2: The result, however, was dead on accurate.
              I had to make the best of answers but I felt that "Mindgamer" really accurate for me I'll write canon but I like to see the characters in more extreme situations than what they showed us (the reset aspect of science fiction shows irks me which is why Sanctuary drew me in, they don't emotionally reset...)

And that's why there are shippers of all shapes and sizes.

Comment

Never let it be said that I don't cave to peer pressure. . .

my results to that little test thingy--

here

And yes, I do have to say that it's pretty accurate. . .
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                  Uh, hi!

I'm afraid my old site has gone down (after six years, the last couple of which it lay untouched and un-updated since by then I'd discovered LiveJournal), but my fics are either
                  - here at fanfiction.net
                  - here at my LJ (general fanfic tag, but plenty of Sam/Jack there, also SGA fic)
                  - here at my SGA LJ (under the name Tielan)

I'm sorry to be all over the place, but I haven't yet managed to archive everything in one place (I've written a lot of fic - SG1, SGA, and others, and trying to sort through it all to post it? Nightmare squared.)

Thank you for the rec, though!
                  I must say, SelDear, I've loved your fic for years! Both your SG-1 stuff and SGA.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I must say, SelDear, I've loved your fic for years! Both your SG-1 stuff and SGA.
                    Me too! I don't read SGA stuff but your SG-1 stories are among the best I've ever had pleasure to read.
                    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Seriously cute and sweet and funny fic rec:

On Transitions and Education by Julimond

post-Moebius; Cassie is home from school on spring break; Sam is cleaning her house for a welcome home party; Jack does some 'personal' shopping for Sam.

Comment

I stumbled across the following fic when browsing through another author's "favorite stories" on ff.net. Absolutely LOVE IT!

Whatever Comes Our Way by syxp

Comment

New vid again dedicated to Akamaimom though hopefully you'll all like it.
                          And here, DevilishMe, is your fic. . .

The Little Legume of Hope

Here's hoping for Squee. . .
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Love. It.
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

I'm Squeeing - bring on more Glinda - and lima beans

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Originally posted by Petra View Post
                                Me too! I don't read SGA stuff but your SG-1 stories are among the best I've ever had pleasure to read.
                                Thank you! Although I'm not writing SG1 anymore, and drifting out of SGA, it's still lovely to hear that people enjoy(ed) my work.

I've got three recs to offer to the pile, all by an author called Artaxastra, who's fairly recent to SG1 and SGA (only just started in the last year) but has written some beautifully awesome stuff:
                                Unlimited Minutes: Four calls Sam took in the middle of the night, and one she didn't.
                                Warp And Weft: Jacob's funeral and working out where they're going.
                                Home Port: Sam returns home from a long mission in Pegasus.

Comment

Working...
                                X