X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good fics everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Shannon made me do it, and she was right. Jack would bring pie for Pi Day.

Enjoy.

It's a Good Day for Pi
      How do I get the blame for these things >.< LOL - loved it

Comment

good fics everyone...
        Thanks, EXCEPT!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
        Although apparently mine is harmful, so don't do it. I didn't know when I did it--but I don't want to be the cause of anything bad happening.

It didn't occur to me that shooting while pregnant could be harmful (D'oh!) until I was told by a reviewer.

So, my second time today feeling like a shrub. I need to go to bed for a good, long time. . .
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Thanks, EXCEPT!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
          Although apparently mine is harmful, so don't do it. I didn't know when I did it--but I don't want to be the cause of anything bad happening.

It didn't occur to me that shooting while pregnant could be harmful (D'oh!) until I was told by a reviewer.

So, my second time today feeling like a shrub. I need to go to bed for a good, long time. . .
          No feeling like a shrub allowed! Seriously - I mean who doesn't write the oddball thing into their fic at some point... or mix up who they're talking about on the board (especially with the new format I get lost sometimes ) You are not a potato. Or a shrubbery. Or a shrubbery potato. Also - you're probably not a knight that says "NEE!" but that's a whole other ballgame.

But you are a shipper and that's STUPENDOUS!

I have no idea what I'm doing...

Comment

No feeling like a shrub allowed! Seriously - I mean who doesn't write the oddball thing into their fic at some point... or mix up who they're talking about on the board (especially with the new format I get lost sometimes ) You are not a potato. Or a shrubbery. Or a shrubbery potato. Also - you're probably not a knight that says "NEE!" but that's a whole other ballgame.

But you are a shipper and that's STUPENDOUS!

I have no idea what I'm doing...
            Thanks! I appreciate that. . .
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              Thanks! I appreciate that. . .
              Nee.

I'm not a knight, but I occasionally say Nee at night.

Somewhere.

Does that count?

Geez. And on topic... I haven't recced this lately: Phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Nee.

Somewhere.

Does that count?

that was nice. and felt like 'them'.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Nee.

Somewhere.

Does that count?

Ohh, that was nice! I'm real picky about characters being in character and they were very well done here. Thanks for the rec, Jenn!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    What was that ep when he was going off to find Daniel in the jungle and Sam was off to fight supersoldiers.

Neither was sure they'd see each other again and the non-speak in that scene in her lab screamed of their real feelings for each other.

It would have been nice, although completely unlikely, to see Jack stop in the doorway as he was about to leave, turn to Sam and quietly say "I love you." Then just leave.

At least that's the S/J ship fantasy in my mind.
                    Evolution, S7

I'm a sap.
                    Me too.

Comment

I know there are some of you who like to keep S/J Music videos on your computer so you can put them on your Ipod, etc so that's why I am mentioning this:
                      Spoiler:
                      Apparently Youtube did something this year or at some point so you can no longer download any videos off their site with the usual things like Keepvid, Real Player, etc.. This link has some suggestions how to get videos off the site, one of which is an add to FireFox which works because i just tried it with newest video that was posted here the other day.

Now back to
                      loves and
                      loves

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        I know there are some of you who like to keep S/J Music videos on your computer so you can put them on your Ipod, etc so that's why I am mentioning this:
                        Spoiler:
                        Apparently Youtube did something this year or at some point so you can no longer download any videos off their site with the usual things like Keepvid, Real Player, etc.. This link has some suggestions how to get videos off the site, one of which is an add to FireFox which works because i just tried it with newest video that was posted here the other day.

Now back to
                        loves and
                        loves
                        Use this: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          On the nice, soft surface of a bed, or couch, or pillow or . . . you get the idea . . . they'd be fine. . . And besides, Sam is there to distract him.

That was a great story, Jenn!
                          I'm sure his black ops training would help - help him focus - that kind of stuff

It was a great story, and the Knights of Nee also turning up later on - what a great way to start the day

Comment

Jack/emotional triggers

I actually can't see anything getting Jack to the point of admitting his own feelings without a za'tarc machine being involved and their lives. Firstly, because if he said anything he knew he would affect her career, and secondly, because as already mentioned a lot of the time they go through some emotional angst about the other, fears of losing them are at the forefront of their mind and pushing them away.

Equally, while I can see Jack feeling jealous about Pete, I think deep down he'd been waiting for a 'Pete' to show up. So I do think he does his best to try and be happy for Sam, to let her go - in the belief that it's what she wants.

For me, the only time Jack would have admitted his own feelings and made the effort to move past his own fears of losing Sam would have been if Sam had said something first.

As Jenn already indicated, I don't think there are all that many possibilities.

Grace: If Sam had found the courage to follow through with her subconscious thoughts to risk a relationship with the man she clearly wanted and had gone to Jack to tell him outright 'I love you, I need to know how you feel about me.'

Heroes: If Sam hadn't been with Pete and if Janet's death hadn't made her fear losing him all over again - because I can see Jack and Sam closing ranks around Cassie together, and that bringing them closer...and Sam getting the emotional push to say something more than just she was glad she hadn't lost him too.

Lost City: Had they not been interrupted at the house, I can see them eventually admitting feeling feelings to each other but I don't think Jack would do it without Sam being very clear about her own feelings and even then like Jenn, I think Jack may have tried to evade because I don't think he wanted to put her in the position of being with someone who was about to die.

Affinity: If Sam had actually worked out for herself that Pete was wrong and had gone to Jack and had a straight-forward conversation about his feelings for her.

But actually apart from Lost City, I can't see our Sam having the courage to approach him so directly.
                            sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

I can co-sign Rachel's post above.

Comment

*interrupts verb learning for....*

dum dum dum...

Let's go fishing!

*is in a guttery mood this early in the morning*

*goes further with learning the German irregular verbs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X