Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    OT here but why is it on ff.net that Carter is now Sgt. Carter? And that most of the Sam/Jack stories are listed under sgt. Carter and Col. Reynolds?
    i think ff.net is having some issues, apparently i got three new reviews but no emails all day...i think they're just having some technical diffifculties
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      i think ff.net is having some issues, apparently i got three new reviews but no emails all day...i think they're just having some technical diffifculties
      They are always having technical difficulties

Comment

So that's why no reviews today. Okay. That makes me feel better. . .

that's what I'll keep telling myself. . .

But On Topic--

I love the look that Jack and Sam give each other after Sam goes into the machine in Metamorphosis. Talk about long, deep, searching--framed by prison bars. Wow.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Computer Issue OT

Spoiler:
          So when this happened I did a google search to see if anyone else had the issue of just specific websites not loading. Guess there's a malware out there called Vundo or Virtumonde - so I downloaded Microsoft Malware Removal or whatever it's called and ran it - the name came up in the quickscan but it didn't recognize it as a "malware" - so I'm running a full Norton scan (which I did just a week ago, so I suppose I'm due). Question - it seems these programs are having trouble noticing it - anyone else have this issue and what did you do?? *sigh* and I work so dang hard to keep my computer clean!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            So that's why no reviews today. Okay. That makes me feel better. . .

that's what I'll keep telling myself. . .

But On Topic--

I love the look that Jack and Sam give each other after Sam goes into the machine in Metamorphosis. Talk about long, deep, searching--framed by prison bars. Wow.
            ahh i adore that look. its such an amazing look full of so many words...and the prison bars fantastic touch
            in short, i agree
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OT Computers. . .

Spoiler:
              So when this happened I did a google search to see if anyone else had the issue of just specific websites not loading. Guess there's a malware out there called Vundo or Virtumonde - so I downloaded Microsoft Malware Removal or whatever it's called and ran it - the name came up in the quickscan but it didn't recognize it as a "malware" - so I'm running a full Norton scan (which I did just a week ago, so I suppose I'm due). Question - it seems these programs are having trouble noticing it - anyone else have this issue and what did you do?? *sigh* and I work so dang hard to keep my computer clean!
              OT Computers response. . .

Spoiler:
              We run a full scan daily--sometimes twice--it depends on what is happening, how often the kids are on it, etc. Sometimes nothing is detected, sometimes we get 85 notifications. It's kind of scary how much stuff is out there.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

OT Computers. . .

OT Computers response. . .
                Computers OT
                Spoiler:
                No one else uses this computer but me LOL - it's a little netbook - just enough for me to hang out on the internet

Comment

So, on the whole ff.net thing:
                  Spoiler:
                  Check this out

Who the heck is "Chekov"?

What about "Jonathan O"

Sheesh.

I love the service, and it's free, but really. Why mess with what was working?

Love the similarity between these:

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

New vid! Dedicated to Akamaimom

sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

New vid! Dedicated to Akamaimom
                      That's awesome! I'm posting the story now!!!! I'm totally blown away by that! Smiles for DAYS!!!

And when you read the story--you'll laugh . . . you'll see why. . .

Here it is!!!

Secretarial Pool
                      Last edited by Akamaimom; 12 March 2010, 08:39 PM.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

That's awesome! I'm posting the story now!!!! I'm totally blown away by that! Smiles for DAYS!!!

Thank you!!!

And can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runz through the tread squeeeeeing*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

Spoiler:
                          My own computer troubles have kept me away even longer than RL.

Pol, Colonel Chekov was that Russian guy who was in "48 Hours", and "Redemption" among other episodes. I have no idea why he's listed as a main character on ff.net.

Always amazed by your vids, DM! SO awesome!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

And Jonathon O'Neill is the clone version of Jack O'Neill from fragile balance

Comment

Here it is!!!

Secretarial Pool
                              Great great great story!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Great great great story!!!!!!
                                Fishing, fishing, fishing! You're awesome. . .
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X