Fic rec (possibly Jenn's beaten me to it):

APA's new fic Threshold

And it's fluffy!!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Agreed. I think that SG-1 had a great group of people working on it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

APA's new fic Threshold

And it's fluffy!!
        I loved that fic! It was....great

*happy sigh*

*rolls out again*
        sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
            Yep, that's what I meant. And after watching shippy vids and clips tonight, I'd like to take this opportunity to declare my undying love for this couple. I mean....*sigh* There are scenes that still give me shippy butterflies in my stomach...the fluffy ones, you know. And also angsty knots...those oh so angsty moments! Not to mention the two beautiful people who play this couple. Sometimes my shipping gets distracted by my thunking...*drools over RDA and is insanely jealous of AT's beauty* Yep, I love this couple!
            Exactly...they are my all time favorite TV couple. Sure, there are other couples I LOVE, but Jack and Sam I LOV, LOVE, LOVE. For me, it's just their chemistry is so there. It's as if they are this little piece of me. I know that sounds corny, or stupid, or whatever. But it's true. I immerse myself into this show, these characters and I can't help but feeling attached to them. It's like when I read a book. Or especially a series of books. You just feel so close to them, they maybe fictional, but you cry when they cry, (at least I do, but I'm emotional) you're happy for them when they are (finally) happy. That's just how I feel about Jack and Sam. Anywho...back to lurking.

Comment

I love cheese! In all seriousness, though, all I see is love. Geez, if someone looked at me the way Jack looks at Sam(*melts into puddle of goo*), I might have to change my mind about being a cat lady!
              Ah! But I'm already a dog person!

No change required. . .
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Ah! But I'm already a dog person!

No change required. . .
                Same here
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's what I meant. And after watching shippy vids and clips tonight, I'd like to take this opportunity to declare my undying love for this couple. I mean....*sigh* There are scenes that still give me shippy butterflies in my stomach...the fluffy ones, you know. And also angsty knots...those oh so angsty moments! Not to mention the two beautiful people who play this couple. Sometimes my shipping gets distracted by my thunking...*drools over RDA and is insanely jealous of AT's beauty* Yep, I love this couple!
                  Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                  Exactly...they are my all time favorite TV couple. Sure, there are other couples I LOVE, but Jack and Sam I LOV, LOVE, LOVE. For me, it's just their chemistry is so there. It's as if they are this little piece of me. I know that sounds corny, or stupid, or whatever. But it's true. I immerse myself into this show, these characters and I can't help but feeling attached to them. It's like when I read a book. Or especially a series of books. You just feel so close to them, they maybe fictional, but you cry when they cry, (at least I do, but I'm emotional) you're happy for them when they are (finally) happy. That's just how I feel about Jack and Sam. Anywho...back to lurking.
                  I agree with everything you two have said here and i would add something but i feel like you have both basically covered it all

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/6x18-SMILE.jpg
                  So...
                  (sigh) Yes.
                  Yes, what?
                  Yes, Sir. I agree. It is a big one.
                  Sweet.
                  Very mature, Colonel.
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Cute fic:

Mystery Tattoo

and

Not Another Wedding Story
                    Last edited by hedwig; 12 March 2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

APA's new fic Threshold

And it's fluffy!!
                      Ahh love it - love fluffy

Comment

Agreed! And I have to say concerning my own post earlier that I clicked onto a thread where they didn't believe Carter and O'Neill were together. I'm willing to admit that it's possible to think this--but when the people there said that whenever Jack looked at Sam he looked constipated, I was in shock. . .I've heard of people misreading other people--but how can you see the looks they give each other and not see anything more than friendship? And constipation?????

I know we're not supposed to bash--and I'm trying not to. But constipation???? I'm saying if that's being "stopped up", I'm going to start eating more cheese!!
                        Eeek just read this - where have these people been - what planet do they live on - no-one can look at each other and well you all know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Yes. I have the same problem. I miss a lot of discussions.

Well. I miss a lot of everything

But I do always find myself coming back
                          welcome back...

I love cheese! In all seriousness, though, all I see is love. Geez, if someone looked at me the way Jack looks at Sam(*melts into puddle of goo*), I might have to change my mind about being a cat lady!
                          hmmmm.....you are very pretty....I say go for it...start dating....

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                          *ties brooke to chair*.....no more lurking for you....

Comment

ARGH I want to read APA's new fic but for some reason I can't load certain pages (so far ff.net, pet society on FB, msn.com, slate.com, or the acount section of my iTunes. Hubby can't either.).

This is very weird.

Also I'm home sick and reading fanfic (er trying...)... nothing like S/J (or J/C too LOL) to keep me occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                              Just a quick question.

What's happened with FF.net. The search engine is all screwed up. Any character reference to Sam (in the search fields area) is now 'Sgt Carter' and Jack is now 'C Reynolds'

Are they updating the site or was it hacked by someone who doesn't like SG1?
                              I think they're trying to update the names b/c it's no longer O'Neill, J. in the search (at least not the other day when I could access ff.net) - it actually says "Jack" which screws up hunting for S/J stories LOL

Comment

OT here but why is it on ff.net that Carter is now Sgt. Carter? And that most of the Sam/Jack stories are listed under sgt. Carter and Col. Reynolds? I guess I'm not the only one who noticed this.
                                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 12 March 2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: Same question

Comment

Working...
                                X