Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    There was something hot about one of their very first looks. There's tons of challenge and anticipation in this one:

All of these are AWESOME! Thanks for them. But this first one - wow. They didn't know what they were in for. Her thoughts "He's good looking and I'll probably have to prove myself to him. I'd better be as professional as possible." His thoughts: "What a hot little cutie. But she's a scientist and probably thinks she's hot stuff." They had no idea. hee hee
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
      To bad we don't have SciFi up here in the Great White North *runs to pull out dvd so she isn't left out*
      Oh, the sweet, shippy angst. Jack was stabbed, Sam was stunned. Oh, the sweet, shippy angst!

Watching this only makes me want a third movie even more. *sigh*

Comment

Oh...poor Sam.

"Look, I know what happened back there, but I need you in the here and now."

*sniff*
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Oh...poor Sam.

*sniff*
          I know!

Comment

I would watch Continuum but then my parents would know I'm awake so I'll stick with editing Children of the Gods
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Haha. When Sam's talking to Alternate Jack and says how 'among other things' she's not an astronaut in her timeline...I love the beat of silence and the looks, especially from Daniel. Gee, I wonder what 'other things' she could be thinking of.

Comment

Oh, Continuum moment...Jack (on the sub) knows how to operate the computer screen.

CARTER
                The device that made what you see in this picture, an energy vortex created prior to the establishment of a stable wormhole, is called a Stargate. Now normally we use it to travel to other planets, but this time we came through it from an alternate timeline, one where, among other things, I'm not an astronaut.

And...I've pointed this out before, the framing...

Who's missing in the frame?

Comment

In honor of Continuum, I'll repost my two Continuum-related fics:

One Year

And it's sequel: Approaching Normal

Life, Now and Again

Anyone else want to share Continuum fic?

Comment

Oh, Continuum moment...Jack (on the sub) knows how to operate the computer screen.

And...I've pointed this out before, the framing...

Who's missing in the frame?
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    in the words of O'Neill Hmm Mitchell?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      in the words of O'Neill Hmm Mitchell?
                      Er...no. Sorry, I mean that they frame Jack on the left with a hole in the right, and Sam on the right...
                      This...

Then...

Comment

Huh Never notice that. Nice going Pol

Comment

:::sigh::: I know I'm multi-posting tonight, but golly, Continuum is just so damned shippy!

Buyin' Jack's cereal and just the picture of dejection.

And Sam is so full of little "Jack-isms" throughout.

Edit to add: Rewatching Continuum I just can't help but have 100% faith that if the economy allows us to have a movie, we'll get our iron-clad resolution. And without a movie we'll get it in SGU. They were so blatant in this movie, there's only one direction to go.

Comment

Ooh, we're almost to this point!

Okay, so it doesn't say that exactly on the plane (and on her nametape), but that's what I saw!

Comment

Oh...poor Sam.

*sniff*
                              My husband calls right in the middle of that scene (he is in Arizona for work) and I was like not now honey.

Er...no. Sorry, I mean that they frame Jack on the left with a hole in the right, and Sam on the right...
                              This...
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...9at84945PM.png

Then...
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...9at90510PM.png
                              Pol, is this how directors create a relationship or connection between two characters?
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

:

Edit to add: Rewatching Continuum I just can't help but have 100% faith that if the economy allows us to have a movie, we'll get our iron-clad resolution. And without a movie we'll get it in SGU. They were so blatant in this movie, there's only one direction to go.
                                i hope you're right, pol... my shippy mojo is about the lowest it's been in quite a while.

i just want the confirmation.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X