Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *hugs* I'm sure it will sound fine!
    I had a sore throat and was just waking up...so the voice that sounds half asleep and ...weird...is me

That's da big secret...which I'm never going to tell...and if Chemy does it...I will...I will.......cry!
    Damn! I read it too late...I'm on msn with her...
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      *giggles* I wasn't going to say anything!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

You're going to ...die

*criiiiiiiiiiiies*

*runs of to MSN to threaten DM*

I'm all innocent and sweet beside this of course!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh... what an awesome video. I lefta comment " is speechless" and then realised the irony...

Very nice. Thank you for making this.

Cags <----- is very proud to have taken part and not at all bovvered by sounding common becasue I appeared to have my phone voice on that day.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok here we are! This is the video! I hope you like it.
            Thanks to all the people who joined me in this project
            I uploaded it on my backup account cos it's just matter of time before my account will be closed (f**k Fox!). So please subscribe/add friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVZDGI0fxA
            I would officially like to welcome you to the FOX haters club (it is a pretty big club) *hands t-shirt and stickers*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Awesomness!!!!! Thanks for doing this it's such great fun to have this project we all participated!

I know!!!! Just wish I knew who said what...
            ditto!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              I'm a quarter Arabic with the dominant features in my family (brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin) and my son ended up with my husband's blond hair/blue eyes (but he got my skin).

All it takes is one little recessive to meet up with another little recessive LOL. And actually there's a family story my grandmother told (a sort of family legend so take it with a grain of salt) that the last name Shoucair (my great grandfather's arabic last name) came from two French brothers who were fair haired and split ways many a year ago. Thus all Shoucairs in the world are related.

And so now there's a legend about two foreigners ending up in an Egyptian camp, their children intermarrying and somewhere we will find a Homer Simpson hieroglyph....
              Olive skin combined with blond hair and the blue eyes sounds very attractive. Your son will probably turn the girls' eyes when he gets older. Some of the Berbers of north Africa are blue eyed, though most aren't. The Moors were Berbers and Shakespeare mistakenly had Othello black, since the Moors came from Africa. Speaking of eyes, I had never heard brown yes called "chocolate brown" until I started reading Stargate fanfic, but they sound yummy.l

Comment

Ok here we are! This is the video! I hope you like it.
                Thanks to all the people who joined me in this project
                I uploaded it on my backup account cos it's just matter of time before my account will be closed (f**k Fox!). So please subscribe/add friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVZDGI0fxA
                Aww. How sweet. Love it!
                Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 09 March 2010, 01:50 PM. Reason: fixed the Quote thingy.
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

I know who said what

*smirks*

*runs out again*

it did cost me a lot though...for example the last pounce of innocence people thought I had
                  Last edited by starlover; 09 March 2010, 01:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

It's weird that as somewhat of a history buff I don't really care for my personal heritage (I think that may just be a cultural thing ) but I am enjoying the genetics conversation
                    Spoiler:
                    What?!?! I love it! And you never know what you could find out! ie, I found out I'm very distantly descended from royals. Ever heard of William the Conqueror? Yep, one of my great great great *Goes on forever* grandfathers. So I'm like 1/100 royal or something like that.
                    And you can have load of fun doing it and finding out about other cultures. I also found out I have ancestors from every continent other then Asia.
                    Sorry for my rant.
                    *Huggles ship family*
                    On genetics. My mom is blond with blue eyes, my dad has dark brown (Very dark) hair with blue eyes. And I got curly (Which neither have) golden brown and blue eyes. And my sis has darker brown hair with blue eyes. (We all have blue) My dad is the only one of his sibs to get dark hair like my grandmother, everyone else got blond like my grandpa. Which is where I got my curly hair.
                    My niece has bright blue eyes and blond hair. One brother (Her dad) is brown/blond (More blond) and my sis-in-law has darker hair and brown eyes. My nephew has (What look's like) dark hair and he's too young to tell his eye color.
                    ^^Did that make sense?

+ =
                    Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 09 March 2010, 02:25 PM. Reason: To make it On Topic
                    sigpic

Comment

Hiya folks,

In the absence of Sally (or, since I haven't seen her lately), I'm going to pop in to say...

Let's remember that anything NOT related to Sam/Jack specifically is really OT. Spoiler it, if you would, so we can keep this thread focused on what was intended. I will admit to wandering a bit OT at times, but I do try to include something S/J related in every post, either a picture or some other item and/or tidbit.

We do have a Shipper Lounge for general OT chatting, etc...

That said...

My own not-so-awesome manip, but I like it, just the same.

I have a goal of 5 script pages to knock out before I'll allow myself to play in another Campfire. Oh, and that big assignment that's due Saturday.

Edit: Fallout is on and Jack just shouted, "Whoa! Whoa...we're gettin' a bit off topic here, don'tcha think?"

Timing is everything. <grin>
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *runs in*

I know who said what

*smirks*

*runs out again*

it did cost me a lot though...for example the last pounce of innocence people thought I had
                        We never thought you were innocent, Jann.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          Hiya folks,

In the absence of Sally (or, since I haven't seen her lately), I'm going to pop in to say...

Let's remember that anything NOT related to Sam/Jack specifically is really OT. Spoiler it, if you would, so we can keep this thread focused on what was intended. I will admit to wandering a bit OT at times, but I do try to include something S/J related in every post, either a picture or some other item and/or tidbit.

We do have a Shipper Lounge for general OT chatting, etc...

That said...
                          http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...amJackShot.jpg
                          My own not-so-awesome manip, but I like it, just the same.

I have a goal of 5 script pages to knock out before I'll allow myself to play in another Campfire. Oh, and that big assignment that's due Saturday.

Edit: Fallout is on and Jack just shouted, "Whoa! Whoa...we're gettin' a bit off topic here, don'tcha think?"

Timing is everything. <grin>
                          I think this is an awesome Sam/Jack manip. Why would you think it wasn't?

Thanks for the Gibbs slap about the OT getting out of hand.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            We never thought you were innocent, Jann.
                            Why not? *pouts*

Pol it's a good manip! I didn't even notice...looks good

sigpic

Comment

Hey, what season is Fallen in? Sam just said a "Jackism."

Jonas is showing her the super dig machine and Sam is looking at it in awe and just says, "Cool."

That struck me as a Jack-like thing to say.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Hey, what season is Fallen in? Sam just said a "Jackism."

Jonas is showing her the super dig machine and Sam is looking at it in awe and just says, "Cool."

That struck me as a Jack-like thing to say.

1st episode in Season 7
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X